Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig tit!
Hahahaha that jacket looks like 0-3 a 3 month old baby in wellies 😂😂 this prat just doesn’t think before she opens her cake hole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pizza and play party or bring my foetus a girly gift or I'll shoot-you party 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it me or does the shelf in the nursery look pink?! Was that built after Wednesday or did she know before?

also… just saying I genuinely had gallstones and pancreatitis (like she’s saying she had/has). I had to be on a zero fat diet until my gallbladder was removed. any fat could set it off which in turn could cause pancreatitis again which is very serious.
I couldn’t have even had a bite of pizza- she’s lying about it I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me who wouldn’t bother buying a friend baby clothes at 17 weeks pregnant?
I’d only bother after it was born, or if I was invited to a baby shower.
I’d have probably just taken a bunch of flowers round and some alcohol free drink as a thanks for the invite.
Sounds like nut job begga has thrown herself an ridiculously early baby shower???

Reactions: 41
Is it just me who wouldn’t bother buying a friend baby clothes at 17 weeks pregnant?
I’d have probably just taken a bunch of flowers round and some alcohol free drink as a thanks for the invite.
Sounds like nut job begga has thrown herself an ridiculously early baby shower???
Yes I thought that too. Defo a come round with gifts for the bean/mums beat friend party. Just proves this whole situation is for one thing only 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 18
I’ve never bought family/friends baby gifts until baby shower or baby is actually here. That joules jacket on a new born 🥲.

Reactions: 23
Is it me or does the shelf in the nursery look pink?! Was that built after Wednesday or did she know before?

also… just saying I genuinely had gallstones and pancreatitis (like she’s saying she had/has). I had to be on a zero fat diet until my gallbladder was removed. any fat could set it off which in turn could cause pancreatitis again which is very serious.
I couldn’t have even had a bite of pizza- she’s lying about it I’m sure of it.
The shelf is the famous left behind holey shelf from the TikTok/bossbabe office, it was pink in there and because Rebecca can’t afford to buy new furniture she’s just moving whatever she can into the nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen the nursery story. I don't understand why baby is in the spare room and alfie is in her old office. It just doesn't make sense. I mean poor alfie is going to have to listen to his mum and dad flapping about doing the deed.
Makes no sense! None at all. She is really weird.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
They don’t use the oil central heating though - we’ve seen before that they used to have a plug in electric heater in the boys room…..
[/QUOTE]

Either the oil boiler is knackered and they can’t afford to replace it, or they can’t afford to keep filling the tank. Price of oil has tripled in North Yorkshire recently. Can’t afford to heat their house but they can afford to run a Range Rover and have a third baby 🙄

Reactions: 21
Must be killing her not being able to link the baby clothes that she’s been gifted today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t realise Alfie was in the office I thought the boys shared and assumed the baby would go in the room attached to hers?!!

Reactions: 5
I see beggy isn’t at the nuskin event today all the huns are there. Probably doesn’t want to go on stage, no one will recognise her from her Instagram, she’s 5x the size in real life 😂😂
its like a scene out of the witches film. So bizarre how they all carry on. Interesting that begs isn’t there. They are all holding up Mauritius flight tickets so I take it she didn’t get hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How “nice” it must be to live life in absolute innocence about the potential pitfalls of life.
- Covid - not a problem, it’s all lies
- Gallstones - I’ll just have 2 slices of pizza
- Getting pregnant - have sex every day and I’ll get a baybeh gurl
- Childbirth - just push it out, no problem
She is honestly one of the stupidest people on Instagram; she can’t pronounce guava, dressing gown or affiliate. She just copies everyone else; she has no original thoughts of her own. She dunt give two shits. Well the joke’s on her. She has no clue about the life she could be living if she’d pulled her finger out at school and found a man who actually loved her.
The stupid cow can’t even say ‘I’m not’ instead says ‘I aren’t’ she really is just thick as duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just seen the nursery story. I don't understand why baby is in the spare room and alfie is in her old office. It just doesn't make sense. I mean poor alfie is going to have to listen to his mum and dad flapping about doing the deed.
Makes no sense! None at all. She is really weird.
Listening to the baby cry all night, poor lad

Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise Alfie was in the office I thought the boys shared and assumed the baby would go in the room attached to hers?!!
Alfie is in the office attached to her room and the new baby is having the spare room as "it's all neutral colours". Ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
One of the begins with poo girls has just gone into premature labour and very sadly lost her baby, how can Beggy be so confident in her pregnancy. She’s acting like the baby is already safely here, and she’s being so irresponsible (fillers, tit diet, massages etc etc). For someone who’s allegedly had a miscarriage she’s very relaxed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
One of the begins with poo girls has just gone into premature labour and very sadly lost her baby, how can Beggy be so confident in her pregnancy. She’s acting like the baby is already safely here, and she’s being so irresponsible (fillers, tit diet, massages etc etc). For someone who’s allegedly had a miscarriage she’s very relaxed.
goshh..who?! That’s awful

Reactions: 3
its like a scene out of the witches film. So bizarre how they all carry on. Interesting that begs isn’t there. They are all holding up Mauritius flight tickets so I take it she didn’t get hers?
I’d take a punt as to why that’s the reason she got pregnant. Well, one of the many reasons…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.