Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls bits can be swollen and look like a penis
My partner told me my daughter was a boy, the guy who was holding my hand looked at him and then stood up to look over the tent and told me baby girl 🤣

Jeez beaver boy didn’t get the memo on how to act during the reveal did he? When she goes in for the kiss and he ignores her and they end up doing an awkward hug 🤣🤣🤣

edit to add that was a section birth, wasn't just some random man holding my hand. He was part of the medical team 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long before we get the stomach turning post about how she's so blessed and can't wait to have a daughter 🤢
She's also been on Steve's insta sharing stories. Ain't no way that's Steve doing that, that man wants to run for the hills.

Reactions: 20
Do we think she’s caught up on here yet or is she still manically rubbing her belleh in glee telling baybeh peggeh how loved she is already and that she caaaaan’t wayyyyt t meet ‘er 🥴🥴🥴
Too busy messaging small insta businesses to get her hands on free aliexpress crap

Reactions: 10
Cunts probably checking out which baby stores take klarna so she can buy the kid all the clothes meanwhile those wee boys are stuck wearing the same shite. She has no interest in their appearance now just wait until her band aid baby comes along, my heart could break for them. I really do feel so sad for them. Beggy is such a selfish narcissistic woman, she shouldn't have had any kids. She doesn't appreciate them. Putting them all over social media for her own gains is sick. Mark my words, she will get her karma soon. I hope Steve walks I really do.

edit to add

I hope Delilah is a 12 pounder and leaves her fanny like a busted sofa
I've just choked on my coffee at "leaves her fanny like a busted sofa" omg so funny.

• Haha
Cunts probably checking out which baby stores take klarna so she can buy the kid all the clothes meanwhile those wee boys are stuck wearing the same shite. She has no interest in their appearance now just wait until her band aid baby comes along, my heart could break for them. I really do feel so sad for them. Beggy is such a selfish narcissistic woman, she shouldn't have had any kids. She doesn't appreciate them. Putting them all over social media for her own gains is sick. Mark my words, she will get her karma soon. I hope Steve walks I really do.

edit to add

I hope Delilah is a 12 pounder and leaves her fanny like a busted sofa
It'll tap dance out of the Dingle headquarters 😄

She's a twit. She has two beautiful boys but it wasn't enough for her. She had to have her own way. And duck me how much work has she had done?! Her face doesn't move one inch 😳 she looks like a wax work 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was overheard in Aldi saying she did a blood test and knew it was a girl.
Sneakpeek is done at 7 weeks, probably takes a week-ish to get the result. She announced the pregnancy at around 8 weeks (?).
Hear me out, but I think she did sneakpeek, found out it was a girl, decided to keep it and that’s why she announced so soon, because she’s a smug bleep. If the result had come back boy there’s no doubt in my mind what she would have done. She certainly wouldn’t have been announcing it on Instagram.

Also what is with her fake bleeping laugh in that video, saying oh my god about 8 times. She bleeping knew at that point. Makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If you think that’s a cringe fest gender reveal due to Steve’s (lack of) response, please search for Mrs Meldrum’s third child reveal. You will not be disappointed.

• Haha
It’s so bloody obvious he’s been TOLD to act as if he’s over the moon and that they’re the most perfect little Insta family in the world. But the truth is already out there for the world to see Rebecca, he won’t stay faithful but he will stick around for now for the sake of his boys. I feel gutted for A and W - their needs are going to take a massive back seat now.

Reactions: 12
I felt the same with my second son. I was so grateful to be having another baby but I’d already convinced myself I was having a girl for lots of reasons I won’t list but basically everything in me just assumed he was a girl and when I found out I was gutted and I did cry and I did feel guilty for it. My friend had also just found out she was having a second boy and felt the same so I do think it’s Normal. I think I remember the unmumsy mum describing it as grieving for the family you thought you’d have while still loving the family you do have. My boys 4 now and we agreed about 3 years ago that we are definitely done. I don’t want any more children regardless of the sex and to be honest I Couldn’t imagine having a girl. Couldn’t imagine a girl in our family at all. Beggy’s life isn’t going to improve in any way because her baby has a vagina instead of a penis and yours wouldn’t be either. Having a girl is often romanticised for some reason but boys are ace! Don’t be jealous of Beggy. She literally has nothing and cares about nothing apart from herself. You are better than that!
I LOVE this 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
So she was overheard in Aldi saying she did a blood test and knew it was a girl.
Sneakpeek is done at 7 weeks, probably takes a week-ish to get the result. She announced the pregnancy at around 8 weeks (?).
Hear me out, but I think she did sneakpeek, found out it was a girl, decided to keep it and that’s why she announced so soon, because she’s a smug bleep. If the result had come back boy there’s no doubt in my mind what she would have done. She certainly wouldn’t have been announcing it on Instagram.

Also what is with her fake bleeping laugh in that video, saying oh my god about 8 times. She bleeping knew at that point. Makes me sick.
I do too!! Something deffo went on when she had that internal scan a few months ago. People on here disagreed but I knew something was up when she was walking out the hospital on her own, having had all these scans 🤨🧐 vile scheming witch

Reactions: 21
Watched it
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh I forgot to add ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
If I hadn’t known better I thought it was a brother and sister doing it together
That man does not give a bleeping tit!!
This is just pure comedy gold watch her marriage go down the pan!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

P.s forgot to add
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Dying

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She did the girl sway 100% all planned out exactly the way she wanted it didn’t it? Lucky her. I feel so sorry for the two boys 😔. She reminds me of my cousin she had two boys and a girl. Her relationship with their dad ended she didn’t want the boys to live with her just the girl. She met someone else had another girl and very rarely sees her two sons. I can’t even talk to her she disgusts me. Obviously a different situation I just mean how she is with the boys and I really do think she will be totally different with a girl because that’s all she’s wanted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.

Reactions: 14
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
Whist I get your opinion I got to say that we can’t all be wrong!
That’s my answer in regards to you saying we all see what we want to see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.