Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MJLT16

I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
what do you think pays the bills??

Reactions: 2

Frenchie

VIP Member
I had to take 24 hours away from the silly bitch. She has already started pushing the boys aside for the golden content child and it makes me so angry. I hope the boys see their mother for what she is when they’re older and tell her to stick her meagre food rations and hillbilly lifestyle up her size L arse and go fuck herself.

(BTW Beggy, those size L leggings FIT YOU.) 🤥🤥🤥

I see she has managed to recruit her mate Carly onto the face dildo team. 🙄
She will pregnant again soon!!

Reactions: 2

Marki

Wonder if she will share the socks with the baby like her and the boys have to share packs of socks 😂
What kind of idiot plans to dress a baby in bare legs and socks at Christmas 🙄 my baby was born 27/8 and she was in snuggly outfits at Christmas not spring dresses…
My boys share socks 2 year old and 3 year old 😂😂😂👀 is that a bad thing ?

Reactions: 1

Rosie878

VIP Member
I did think she was having a girl. Everyone I know that gets those tiny bumpy forehead spots in pregnancy has a girl!

Charmed40

Chatty Member
My hubby and I wanted a final baby. I was 36 and my hubby was 40. We had a girl 9 who was always moaning about being an only child and wanted a brother. When I got pregnant I really wanted a boy. My girl had picked out a name and we liked it. I cannot stand beggy but something inside me is happy for her? I don't know, maybe this will soften Steve and her. She's tricked the shit out of him, maybe it's meant to be. Don't come for me. Maybe this will make beaver think about his actions? I don't know 🙈

We had a boy and he's been on this earth before! Can teach me a thing or two!