Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig tit!
Baby wellies 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I can't cope.

Did she say she'd put Clemmeh in wellies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby wellies 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I can't cope.

Did she say she'd put Clemmeh in wellies?
Yeah clemmeh lummeh dingle hopper is going to be in wellies at 3 months old cause wellies are suh suh cute and stuff and baybeh clemmeh will like wellies cause there cute

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She really is thick as pig tit isn't she 🙄

She's like an 11 yr old girl looking at baby girl clothes in Primark, giggling, thinking their baby will dress like a tiny pageant girl 😂

Passed the girl's clothes aisle the other day and just so taken aback at how overly girly girls clothes are. Unicorns, flowers, weird soppy quotes. She'll love all of these I bet.

I used to climb trees, play with actions figures and cars. I so hope Clemmeh is a tomboy 😂

Reactions: 15
Talk bout putting the horse before the cart. My 2 year old is a miracle, i was gifted a few things, buggy, and bits and peices my eldest is 11 years old so we had noting from him!, 34 weeks pregnant my mam made me buy the big bits i needed cot and so on next week my waters broke hes was born 11 days in SCBU now he is perfect but most of my pregnancy i was scared something would happen to him

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t she there? ✈
Don't be daft. She's due to give birth in only 23 weeks you know! She can't possibly attend anything like that being so heavily pregnant

Also as a side note. I've seen a few of the stories from that NuSkin event and MY GOD.

What in the cult is that????!

What utter mugs they look holding their comedy size airline tickets. 😂😂😂

It's seriously bizarre behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just catching up...
Can't stand they way she says baby girl she actually says it like "baybeh gurl" and the way she said butterfly 😅
Also guys tell me this big boss babe has resued her holey cabinet in the baybeh gurls bedroom!? Hahahahaha tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can’t wait to put them baby in wellies? What the actual duck. She needs an intervention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why a scratchy hessian rug for a babies room? I’d get a nice soft cozy one with a bit of colour if the room was beige.
Another way in which Instagram is ruining kids lives, my children have tastefully done rooms with their favourite colours in and loads of toys. Cream/beige/grey rooms with no kids personality or allowing them to have their favourite things around them isn’t right

Reactions: 32
Don't be daft. She's due to give birth in only 23 weeks you know! She can't possibly attend anything like that being so heavily pregnant

Also as a side note. I've seen a few of the stories from that NuSkin event and MY GOD.

What in the cult is that????!

What utter mugs they look holding their comedy size airline tickets. 😂😂😂

It's seriously bizarre behaviour.
I know why she isn’t there. They have to pay for the tickets to these events 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She thinks it'll be perfect and easy this time because it's the girl she wanted. I'm sure in her head, the baby will be a tiny dainty angel who sleeps all night and never cries.
I think Rebecca has always been carried, Steve has always done the majority of childcare aswell as working, but this time I think he will concentrate on the boys and leave Beggy to deal with her baby girl that she's so desparately wanted

Reactions: 9
Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig tit!
I really can't stand people who dumb everything down and speak like a toddler, this woman really has a very limited vocabulary not really someone who should be responsible for another human beings care, development and wellbeing

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.