Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upandunder

New thread suggestion " Don't be fooled by the house that I bought , I'm still dipping in the PayPal pot"..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

FridaK

VIP Member
I have to be careful what I say here because I’m in a real arse of a mood with everything, (least of all Rachael to be fair 😂.) But I can’t help what I think so here I am. At the end of the day it’s none of my business what she does, however I just don’t get it and here’s why.

I find her setting up a CIC whether it’s to be locally based or wider a bit self centred. There are countless charities already fully functioning that people can donate to. Those charities already have in place intricate systems to make sure funds go to the areas where they are needed. These charities have rigorous tests to make sure money and services are placed in the right way. So thinking about Rachael and friends taking money that could go to the places that are already set up, well it just leaves me wondering what her motivation is.

I could fully understand her fundraising for other charities, even becoming an ambassador. But I can’t get my head around why anyone finds it necessary to set one up of their own, unless it’s to self serve their ego. Essentially what she will be doing is taking money that could go to women’s aid or Trevi house etc and using that to pay the overheads of her own CIC (like Jo’s pay or an office space etc,) and for the life of me, I can’t see how that is useful. Not now, when these already established places are consistently underfunded and under immense pressure. It just doesn’t make sense to me unless I put it in the context that she’s doing it to fulfil her own needs.

In theory what I’m saying is, that someone could donate £20 to Rachael to save one person, who is chosen at Rachaels discretion. However, that isn’t as useful as that £20 being split into £5’s and donated to four already established charities, where your money combines with other peoples to save countless people. I just think the whole thing is being set up to satisfy her and it’s irresponsible 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t think I can watch her shit anymore. I’ve hoped so much for 18 months that she will fade away and lose the ad revenue and have her second book revoked even if she isn’t prosecuted.

I am angry:
- as someone who works with children that she uses Kidscape to enhance her reputation and social media following whilst being a massive bully;
- as a volunteer with vulnerable people that she exploits them and has made SO MUCH money off the back of “helping” them;
- as a degree student that she can set up a CIC and be respected for rescuing victims of DA when she doesn’t have a single qualification relating to social work or any serious relevant training that she has had to invest a LOT of time and money in;
- as a mother that she does not respect the privacy of her children and stepchildren and that she uses them for financial gain and has no regard for safeguarding and is just a bitch to them a lot of the time;
- as a parent who has to put their children to bed together in the same room because minimum wage jobs and endless volunteering don’t pay for big houses with a bedroom for every child;
- as a sufferer of debilitating anxiety that requires regular CBT and daily medication that she can state publicly that she and her kids are SUPER ANXIOUS but that good old Rescue Remedy is an instant miracle cure;
- as a writer, who would love to write a book about more than “my life and how shit it all was” (and use decent grammar and varied vocabulary) yet will never get the funding because I didn’t see an imaginary woman cross a bridge;
- as a human that she is a nasty bully who has succeeded in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’m all for veggies and vegans and that but I cba with all the “disgusting” “heartless” posts from Betsy for liking abit of turkey at Christmas time!!! No one goes around telling vegans and veggies they shouldn’t be like that because that’s their choice... you do you! Shut up calling people vile for wanting turkey on their Christmas dinner... what a way to put a damper on an already shit mood!!

I used to be a long term veggie by the way, forced by my mum from birth (my mum is lovely by the way) she just inflicted her eating choices on me and I got to 15 and was like nah. My daughter 7, wants to be veggie and I’m like okay and im in the process of altering her food for her! Because like I said I’m all for veggies , vegans etc but STOP shoving your reasons for becoming a veggie down other people’s throats! I can see Betsy sat there gagging on Christmas Day at everyone trying to eat their turkey dinner... like is there any need! It’s an approach as to why this world is so fucked, religion, appearance ideals, opinions! Shoving unwanted crap down people’s throats, if they wanted that info they’d look for it! Does nothing but push people against you. Not getting onboard with something that labels me disgusting, vile or a murderer! Fuck off.

It’s been a shite year and I will eat a turkey dinner on Christmas Day in peace and you will eat your nut roast .. brill let’s smile and eat and enjoy how lucky we are to have a plate of food in front of us ... encourage and uplift people’s choices instead of shoving your own down their throats... let’s try and salvage some happiness out of the shit show that is 2020 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s so unfair. They don’t deserve that house, that security. Immediately, she’s talking about a new bathroom and a fixed roof and two new bedrooms because heaven forbid any of the children have to share.

It’s so easy for her to say “I wasn’t gonna say anything but I want people who are in shitty situations to have hope” when she KNOWS that 99 fucking percent of people who flee DV and who are currently starving and living in poverty and can’t afford their bills let alone Christmas will NEVER be homeowners who can spend thousands of pounds on pointless shit whilst sitting on their arses all day. She’s making out she’s being kind and inspirational but she just wants to show off their lifestyle AGAIN.

I also don’t believe for a second that her royalties have paid towards the deposit, it’s the soulless, greedy, grasping fucking adverts that have done it, and the theft.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Everything about that post doesn't sit right with me. Why the need for double bedding if it's a single parent. I got a loan/grant in the 90s, is there no such thing anymore?

Also the story of Wilbert stood like a statue watching tv, how is nobody else (huns etc) not seeing anything wrong with this?
I imagine she needs double bedding as the accommodation she’s moving to has a double bed. Please don’t doubt the work that Warrington women’s aid do just because of their loose association with Rach :( It’s horrible to think of a lady with a small child starting over with nothing right before Christmas. I’m dropping off an Asda voucher tomorrow so she can get herself and her daughter some fresh bedding if she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So they’ve bought the house then. I’m fucking livid. Huge achievement? Yes, babe, course it is. Anyone can steal PayPal funds, scrounge for Go Fund Me donations and live off overpriced adverts.

FE59C3FE-73E3-42FC-BD92-036D86C7F0D6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
So she's chosen the bathroom she wants but no bath, just a huge shower. And we all know what that's for🙄 huge mistake Rachel, I just have a wet room and wish I had a bath. Maybe stop thinking about sex all the time and be practical?
And she wants a bidet because she likes clean bums 🤢

Probably for when she’s pegging joyce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Her accountant can’t be very good - he’s still working on the PayPal accounts she promised us last June.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's such a dick. Shouting about buying a house when our whole community is in mourning. He's driving a nice new car too so they're having fun with the paypal money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The only way I would respect her for talking about helping others and ways we can help is if she wasn’t earning an income from it, be it from PayPal donations, setting up a CIC or doing ads. She is quite capable of working a normal job and sharing posts in her spare time, it’s what I do, it’s what a lot of people do. I’ve had people comment on my posts saying they’re going to join the homeless project’s sandwich rota or donate to the food bank because of what I’ve shared - we can all do it. There’s absolutely no need to make money off the back of it. It’s crass, it’s greedy, it’s selfish and it makes me question her intentions.

It also makes me cross that she sits there in her North Face coat asking people like me to donate. It’s like when celebrities do Children In Need and ask us to give our money. Pretty sure Bono can afford to help more than I can (not saying I don’t, it just irritates me).

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So she’s set up a business with her “PA” and her ex-husband’s ex-wife? And named it after the product of several affairs and dodgy ground, aka the patchwork family? Wow.

I don’t know how she continues to get away with such bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So yesterday they bought the house and already they’ve got the cash to start improvements? Pantry being built tomorrow, this will be Seb’s bedroom, we’re going up into the loft and Wibble’s moving rooms. But sure yeah you’re the queen of altruism who fights with their husband to send their “last £5” to a stranger 🤨 fucking bullshitter.