PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, just watched her stories on the home account, haven't been able to watch on her main one as been blocked obviously, she doesn't half go on, I got bored watching them and turned off, really quite glad to be blocked now.

Reactions: 9
I’ve legit got images of them having an argument with her stomping around going
“THIS IS MY HOUSE. THATS MY BABY”
and him sitting there with a sly smile thinking
“Yep and I’m free to leave quickly when if it all goes tits up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So had to save more for deposit and fees but been living the life of Riley since the beginning of the year ! Also how is she going to pay for all that work. ? I know she’s on the beg but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So yesterday they bought the house and already they’ve got the cash to start improvements? Pantry being built tomorrow, this will be Seb’s bedroom, we’re going up into the loft and Wibble’s moving rooms. But sure yeah you’re the queen of altruism who fights with their husband to send their “last £5” to a stranger 🤨 bleeping bullshitter.

Reactions: 30
I can only hope that something shows up in the house that they didn’t realise was there and it causes them problems/grief & extra money. I think there is a good chance she has put down 25% -40% of a deposit

I said before I am convinced this CIC is only being set up so she can claim a high salary. She is a terrible immoral person and I hope all her teeth fall out 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My blood pressure is so high with this bullshit I think I’m going to have a stroke at any moment!!

I literally can’t get my head around it, how she can lie, steal, cheat and make a shitload of money off the back of vulnerable women and children who’s lives are seriously at risk.

I really want to hop in my car, drive down and bulldoze the bleeping house!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to her the ONE book has paid for:
Court fees of £14k
Braces £2k
All inclusive holiday abroad with 5 kids
A wedding
A leather jacket worth £400
A real gucci belt
And a house deposit of well over £20k
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But yet the 2 years on and her book in now found in bargain bins and charity shops 🤣
Pull the other one rach pleeeease
It would definitely be well over £20k! We have just had to put a £60k down (a 20% deposit) on a £300k house due to COVID and the fact that we are self employed - theirs will be worth a hell of a lot more than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It would definitely be well over £20k! We have just had to put a £60k down (a 20% deposit) on a £300k house due to COVID and the fact that we are self employed - theirs will be worth a hell of a lot more than that.
Looking at 80-100k, more if it’s just her without Josh. Looking back at how much she spent March-August time I’m gobsmacked they’ve bought the house too.

She must have been having a right good laugh at us all sat here saying she was wasting money that could have gone towards a house deposit 😒

Reactions: 10
Someone saw E when she was on holiday with her dad in another country 😬 I would be bleeping terrified but of course R sees it as "everyone is looking out for my kids". I'm sure someone messaged her to say they'd seen Betsy out with Wilbert but didn't speak, Rancid's response was "oh you should have said hello" because obviously that's the appropriate thing to do to a teenager you don't know who's out with a baby 🙄
I was a follower of ptwm a couple of years ago, never a hun though and saw B, she was infront of us at a ride in WDW. I think she was 13 ish at the time but was tall for her age and looked alot older and was pretty vocal. Hard to miss. Scary to think what could happen if it was a hun or well anyone who followed Rach with the wrong outlook.

On another note I'm livid that this lying and deceitful species has managed to buy a house in a pandemic when she doesn't even work. What about those who are suffering and can't afford much, or those who she is supposedly helping come out of DV. I am sure they will all appreciate you rubbing it in their faces Rach. If she was genuine and a hard worker I would be happy for her but the way she has gone about it nope. Makes you wonder where Karma is.

Reactions: 12
Josh is on the mortgage. She says as much. It’s the first time she’s ever owned a house but Josh has had previous mortgage(s).

Reactions: 8
Josh is on the mortgage. She says as much. It’s the first time she’s ever owned a house but Josh has had previous mortgage(s).
Is it possible though that she is trying to give off the impression that it will just be her? The photo of her arms outstretched is very telling.

Reactions: 3
Whether he is or not, the deposit must have been at least £80k, which is 20% of the projected value of the property. That’s a lot to come by in a few months. Given they were handed 25% of that by strangers, it would have been nice if she had mentioned it. Or, even better, if she had returned to them, seeing as they are now clearly rolling in it and don’t need financial support from strangers.

• Angry
Well I didn’t even think about it but then someone said about his post, I went back and listened and she said “enabled ME to buy my family a home,” not ‘enabled US.’ Prob just Rachael being Rachael who knows 🙃

Reactions: 9
I was a follower of ptwm a couple of years ago, never a hun though and saw B, she was infront of us at a ride in WDW. I think she was 13 ish at the time but was tall for her age and looked alot older and was pretty vocal. Hard to miss. Scary to think what could happen if it was a hun or well anyone who followed Rach with the wrong outlook.

On another note I'm livid that this lying and deceitful species has managed to buy a house in a pandemic when she doesn't even work. What about those who are suffering and can't afford much, or those who she is supposedly helping come out of DV. I am sure they will all appreciate you rubbing it in their faces Rach. If she was genuine and a hard worker I would be happy for her but the way she has gone about it nope. Makes you wonder where Karma is.
I know it’s not what we consider work but technically being an influencer is a job, just not one that’s moral or skilled or even necessary. She’d have to have provided proof of income around the ads, I’d also guess contracts with the larger companies she works with. And it would also explain why she’s gone full-throttle advertising literally anything and everything this year.

As lots have said getting a mortgage really isn’t easy and mortgage companies do go through your finances with a fine-toothed comb. They also won’t just accept deposit money at face value, there has to be proof where it’s come from.

Was the PayPal money donated to an account in her name? Wonder if that account has been disclosed? Or possibly set up as a business account? Because there’s no way that won’t have been picked up during the mortgage checks if the donations are going into her main personal account.

Reactions: 4
Whether he is or not, the deposit must have been at least £80k, which is 20% of the projected value of the property. That’s a lot to come by in a few months. Given they were handed 25% of that by strangers, it would have been nice if she had mentioned it. Or, even better, if she had returned to them, seeing as they are now clearly rolling in it and don’t need financial support from strangers.
Was that the total of the go fund me?

Reactions: 2
Was that the total of the go fund me?
I believe there were 2 or 3 GoFundMe accounts for the purpose of gifting them a house deposit. The total was £18-£20k. One was around £11k on its own. Someone recently posted here that they had donated to the GoFundMe and not received the money back, so it either went to Rachel or to the person who organised the collection.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well I didn’t even think about it but then someone said about his post, I went back and listened and she said “enabled ME to buy my family a home,” not ‘enabled US.’ Prob just Rachael being Rachael who knows 🙃
Oh I missed that, I just heard where she said he’d had a mortgage before but it was her first time. I took that as them both being on it. But not having him on the mortgage when they’re married, so he’d have a claim on the house anyway, makes little sense.

Reactions: 1
Oh I missed that, I just heard where she said he’d had a mortgage before but it was her first time. I took that as them both being on it. But not having him on the mortgage when they’re married, so he’d have a claim on the house anyway, makes little sense.
It’s also more difficult to get a mortgage on one income, according to my friend who is a single parent with a decent income (senior social worker) but who can’t get one atm, and she’s only been looking at 2 bed cottages.

Reactions: 3
No bleeping words 🤦🏻‍♀️. Went out for a social distanced walk with my friend last night on the seafront was freezing so came home straight to bed. So read and see all this this morning. Reading your comments on here though makes me realise just how many people are feeling the same. I’d usually be happy for anyone whose bought a home through hard work, but it’s hard out there! Especially in the current climate.
When is says she’s worth £1mill + though, sadly I think it might be true? Look at all the spend spend spending they do. They eat like kings and queens, etc .. nights away in swanky places. Now to be able to buy a mortgage? The front of their house looks scruffy as duck, like the windows look tiny for such a big house and out of place? Maybe she’ll get gifted some no doubt 🙄.
Joshes photo of her ‘rach buying HER new house’ speaks volumes does it not?? I hope for him and his boys sake his name is on the mortgage. But suppose he only pays gas and electric?

and Betsys story of her pole dancing, but put an emoji over feet.. sorry but she is still ONLY 16!!!!
I just saw that photo of Betsy pole dancing 😳 Jesus

Reactions: 6
I’m really surprised that influencers can get mortgages. Clearly, there is a LOT of money in it, sadly, but surely the bigger issue is the uncertainty? Where is the security in earning money on Instagram when you’re one negative comment away from losing your following and the income that brings? I know a supply teacher who has a similar issue as her income varies from month to month and isn’t guaranteed and she can’t get a mortgage.

Maybe Josh’s job is well paid and that’s what’s swayed it. She raised the deposit but the security of his job got them the mortgage 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.