PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will do an ad on Christmas day! 🙄

You know sometimes when she posts a serious story talking about helping the elderly or people on low incomes having to use food banks (but not snorting to the camera and jumping from story to story) I can actually see the potential in her page. Even if she is lying about her own personal experiences I do feel that if that gave just one person motivation to help someone or leave a crappy situation then shes done good right?

But then she runs it with the timing of an #ad! Just have a bit of decency! If you absolutely must post an ad straight after crying about lonely old people then acknowledge that at least!
I agree.. all she has to say is something along the lines of "im so sorry about this but I have a deadline and time slots to meet so I'm obligated to post this ad now"
Iv seen other influencers do it so why can't she....
Oh yeah, because she's tone deaf and doesn't actually give a tit 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to seem awful, but her teeth are awful. Not the braces, the yellowness of them. When she gets the braces removed they’re gonna be horrific

Reactions: 6
So she leaves Josh to cope with Wilby who's been sick instead of pitching in and helping to stay upstairs cuddling Seb and posting a photo. The woman is mental!

Reactions: 19
Would you honestly not go downstairs and help if your baby was poorly 🤔 Wiffle seems like such a sicky child?

Wonder if she will do an ad on Christmas day! 🙄

You know sometimes when she posts a serious story talking about helping the elderly or people on low incomes having to use food banks (but not snorting to the camera and jumping from story to story) I can actually see the potential in her page. Even if she is lying about her own personal experiences I do feel that if that gave just one person motivation to help someone or leave a crappy situation then shes done good right?

But then she runs it with the timing of an #ad! Just have a bit of decency! If you absolutely must post an ad straight after crying about lonely old people then acknowledge that at least!

Oooh yes we have yet another AD you know in between the roast potatoes and other tit she’s flogging
So she’s at the sink with the incredible new discovery of Fairy anti bacterial and she says
“ it has the eucalyptus flavour”
Flavour? What? are you going to drink it you toothy tool? could you possibly mean scent but she manages to get it right for the AD for which god knows how much she is being paid for

I like fairy liquid but if they are going to pay shysters like her I think I will just switch to the supermarkets own brand as I ain’t lining that witches pocket

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you honestly not go downstairs and help if your baby was poorly 🤔 Wiffle seems like such a sicky child?
His immune system should be top notch seeing how he used to eat cake from the floor of the chicken coop 🤣🤣
And the fact he's never wrapped up when its freezing cold or raining!

Oooh yes we have yet another AD you know in between the roast potatoes and other tit she’s flogging
So she’s at the sink with the incredible new discovery of Fairy anti bacterial and she says
Flavour? What? are you going to drink it you toothy tool? could you possibly mean scent but she manages to get it right for the AD for which god knows how much she is being paid for

I like fairy liquid but if they are going to pay shysters like her I think I will just switch to the supermarkets own brand as I ain’t lining that witches pocket
The only time she washes pots in the sink is if its for an ad 🤣🤣 we all know they use the dishwasher lol

Reactions: 13

I’d already given up fairy after the last tit show mental awareness ad...however, I can’t win, my local supermarket is a Tesco! I can’t escape Jaws!!

• Haha
The only way I would respect her for talking about helping others and ways we can help is if she wasn’t earning an income from it, be it from PayPal donations, setting up a CIC or doing ads. She is quite capable of working a normal job and sharing posts in her spare time, it’s what I do, it’s what a lot of people do. I’ve had people comment on my posts saying they’re going to join the homeless project’s sandwich rota or donate to the food bank because of what I’ve shared - we can all do it. There’s absolutely no need to make money off the back of it. It’s crass, it’s greedy, it’s selfish and it makes me question her intentions.

It also makes me cross that she sits there in her North Face coat asking people like me to donate. It’s like when celebrities do Children In Need and ask us to give our money. Pretty sure Bono can afford to help more than I can (not saying I don’t, it just irritates me).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t want to seem awful, but her teeth are awful. Not the braces, the yellowness of them. When she gets the braces removed they’re gonna be horrific
She drinks tea and eats chocolate in bed at 11pm. I very much doubt she then gets out of bed to brush them because she's so god damn lazy!

Reactions: 8
Sorry, catching up here, but going back to her bathroom ‘design’ the bidet is miles from the loo, I thought they were usually side by side,
so you would have to walk across the bathroom with a pooey bum to use her bidet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, catching up here, but going back to her bathroom ‘design’ the bidet is miles from the loo, I thought they were usually side by side,
so you would have to walk across the bathroom with a pooey bum to use her bidet?
I thought the exact same, gross

Reactions: 5
Why is she photographing Seb in bed? She’s such a weirdo. Who does that with a 14 year old boys. I’d get it if he was 6 in PJ’s having a cuddle, but he’s 14 with no top on. Go look after your baby woman

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why is she photographing Seb in bed? She’s such a weirdo. Who does that with a 14 year old boys. I’d get it if he was 6 in PJ’s having a cuddle, but he’s 14 with no top on. Go look after your baby woman
the things is if J posted a picture like that of him and B the HUNS and everyone else would be doing ape tit! yet because it’s Ratchet and S they’re loving it up!

Reactions: 9
Who the duck takes a photo of themselves with vomit puked over them, he’s as big a twit as his Wife, dosing Wilby up judging by the syringe in his mouth but had to get a snap.

They are both obscene.

Reactions: 17
Wibble probably found Astrid and her husbands tasteful nudes gifted to Rach and Joyce then threw up everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My partner is a brilliant and capable dad. But when my little boy is off it - even if it’s just teething - I want to be the one looking after him. It’s a mum thing. I love my time to myself but I hate the thought of him being comforted by someone else when he is poorly. She’s not very maternal maybe?

Reactions: 16
Do you think she does do it to get at their Mum? I find that so bleeping weird. Like honestly she has her kids, what more does she want?
ETA: I suppose in some way it must be because you wouldn’t do that to another woman unless you had something going on. It is very disrespectful 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve been thinking about her selling the whole “real life as a patchwork family trope”. Now to me that would be navigating shared parenting like who has who and when, how all the adults get along, how birthdays and Christmas work etc. However with the B and T not seeing their dad at all, the boys not seeing their mum at all it’s just like...ok you’re pretty much just a family living life? Like my family there’s different DNA but it’s never spoken about as we are all the one family. I know E still see’s her dad but apart from that...the patchwork element is pretty irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.