PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a dick. Shouting about buying a house when our whole community is in mourning. He's driving a nice new car too so they're having fun with the paypal money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bit of a change of subject. In the zoom waffle she referred to the teacher as "him" when B was talking about it but then refers to the teacher as "she said to contact IT" so which was it. A he or a she. How can she lie in the space of 2 story frames

Reactions: 13
It last sold in 2006 for 345k so god knows what the mortgage would be on it now with 14 years inflation. Its just my opinion but they are both a bit old now to be getting a mortgage, who wants to be worrying about paying your mortgage at 65? Especially one that size. Is Insta really going to see R through another 25-30 years? J only pays the water bill afterall 😜

Insta will dry up eventually and with any luck she'll go bankrupt and be back in that bedsit cleaning up needles from the octogenarian smackhead that pisses all over, whilst the grown up kids write tell all books about her
My sister rents a flat in Forest Hill and on Zoopla it says it was last bought in 2006 for a third of what it’s worth now so duck knows what they’re paying for that 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her stories today and to be honest after reading here, I don't think I can.

Apparently cheaters do prosper after all.

Reactions: 15
She's such a dick. Shouting about buying a house when our whole community is in mourning. He's driving a nice new car too so they're having fun with the paypal money.
I momentarily forgot about that and now I feel sick. They are a pair of cunts and I really hope karma is just biding it's time waiting for them.

Reactions: 12
I’m so confused. Someone please dumbify it for me. Did she buy the house she’s currently living in? Is that her bathroom now that she uploaded or the new house lol

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched the stories so has she bought a new house or bought the one she already lives in 😂🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh god sorry I didn’t realise. Was just trying to point out that it is too flipping easy I’ll delete my posts as I found her house very easily . Again sorry
It's ok just don't want you to get a telling off like I did ages ago😂

The huns now think she owns the entire terrace😂
148F80B4-53D0-42DD-A756-D30E4100A2EC.jpeg
A76C1CF0-0B21-4050-8DC2-54A3400B0410.jpeg
6B323155-2D88-42C4-AE90-B111637B008E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Look for the screenshot that @Wotsit posted above! Also that admin don't like us posting details of her address even though she has made it public.
I hadn't even realised you could see it, I usually scrub it out. I've changed the picture now

Reactions: 2
I momentarily forgot about that and now I feel sick. They are a pair of cunts and I really hope karma is just biding it's time waiting for them.
When you say our whole community is in mourning are you referring to Covid? X

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t seem like it is does it? We’ve been waiting for a downfall for 18 months but she’s breezed through a pandemic, not had to miss anyone because she’s seen them all, continued with ads, bought her house and now set up a CIC where she can apparently pay herself whatever she wants.
what next? Slot on This Morning? Recognition in the Queens honours list. I am seriously considering deleting her and everything to do with her because I don’t think she’ll ever get her comeuppance. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m shocked that’s how the house looks from the front, looks well ropey, dislike her smugness of it all 🙄

Reactions: 16
I cant wait to see what they paid. I bought my house in December last year and it is only just showing up on land registry this month!! Covid slowed everything down according to my solicitor.

Reactions: 1
Don’t mind me. I’m just plonking my fat arse here for the comments 😂😂😂

2E3204DA-62F4-44A4-89C1-61A379336058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No. The fisherman who died at the weekend. One was a local lad and our whole town has pulled together, raising funds for the families and lighting candles etc.
Given her high profile I just feel that her gloating over buying a house right now is inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I googled the house because she’s literally just exposed her address 🤣 looks a tit hole where she lives tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.