PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she didn't show her whole Tesco receipt, but I didn't see anything on there that would go into a decent meal 🤷

Reactions: 9
Honestly guys... its not all peaches and cream. Give it a year or so and financially she will regret it. When the house needs more repairs and work that no tradesman will gift her for minor work. Tradesmen don't gift a leaky tap or damp proofing. They work to live (my partner is a tradesmen and a job to fix something for a customer is a weeks worth of food shop for us, if he gifted someone that I would be fuming)
She may get a gifted driveway or gifted loft conversion or gifted accessories but when she has to pay out hundreds for standard upkeep jobs, thats when it will hit her purse strings. In a years time, the ads will dry up, the donations for her cic wont be enough, wilby will be in nursery and then what does she have.
Be patient guys, the mighty will fall eventually

Reactions: 24
Just seen the Tesco shop, she spent £172! That could feed a lot of hungry families.
I thought of her the other day when I bought a homeless guy a sandwich when he was outside a supermarket. We chatted for a while about the craft he was doing, he thanked me for the sandwich and I went on with my day. No laughing or filming myself for the gram. Just a bit of human contact for someone whom many people walk by. Admittedly you can’t help everyone but small gestures matter. She makes me sick with the show of helping people but all she does is help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As if her book royalties have been enough to pay the deposit 😂 I saw it in The Works for 99p before lockdown a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 15
For me, it’s the injustice that renting (in my area at least) is more expensive than buying and you get duck all to show for it in the end. I’ll pay more to a landlord than they pay to the bank for their large 4 bed home, and when they sell that money is then theirs whereas if I move I leave with nothing.
This 👆🏻

The only bit I did agree on with the ‘speech’ was where she said you can rent for years and pay X amount but they don’t trust you to pay a mortgage even though it could be a couple of hundred pound lower a month you’d need to pay back 🤷🏻‍♀️ We were looking at mortgages at the start of this year before covid hit because we basically pay nearly a thousand pound a month in rent alone and would have nothing to show for it at the end whereas we could find a home suitable to buy and probably only need to pay about £700 rent a month and would have something towards our children’s future at the end of it but I was made redundant over the summer and now have no chance of getting a mortgage anytime soon even though in reality it would be more affordable for us, then you’ve got people like R gloating about what she’s bought with stolen donations and money from exploiting children 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just seen the Tesco shop, she spent £172! That could feed a lot of hungry families.
I couldn't believe how much it was!!!
After she's spent all week crying about the elderly not being able to afford to feed themselves etc, it was just disgusting and so out of touch.
I'm pretty sure Tesco will reimburse her as well, as it was an #ad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
This woman infuriates me she’s gone from crocodile tears over at eat that frog on how these people carnt afford to eat they are all alone people loosing there jobs and having to claim food parcels due to the pandemic them boom she goes and buys a house and rubs it in everyone’s faces. She’s not relatable at all she a piss take. I really do hope josh has his name on that mortgage for his and the boys sake coz when this all goes down the toilet she will bleed him dry and leave him with nothing as she’s just a money grabber who has proved that money cannot by a personality or looks. But money can certainly buy followers

Reactions: 12
As if her book royalties have been enough to pay the deposit 😂 I saw it in The Works for 99p before lockdown a few weeks ago!
Most autobiographical books don’t make a fortune on the book sales alone, many celebrity books are serialised in newspapers as this is where the real money is. I also saw her book in the works and while I’m aware she has a massive following, I’m not sure all her huns would be able to shell out on a book that by all accounts was read in one night by some of the people who bought it.

Reactions: 7
No bleeping words 🤦🏻‍♀️. Went out for a social distanced walk with my friend last night on the seafront was freezing so came home straight to bed. So read and see all this this morning. Reading your comments on here though makes me realise just how many people are feeling the same. I’d usually be happy for anyone whose bought a home through hard work, but it’s hard out there! Especially in the current climate.
When is says she’s worth £1mill + though, sadly I think it might be true? Look at all the spend spend spending they do. They eat like kings and queens, etc .. nights away in swanky places. Now to be able to buy a mortgage? The front of their house looks scruffy as duck, like the windows look tiny for such a big house and out of place? Maybe she’ll get gifted some no doubt 🙄.
Joshes photo of her ‘rach buying HER new house’ speaks volumes does it not?? I hope for him and his boys sake his name is on the mortgage. But suppose he only pays gas and electric?

and Betsys story of her pole dancing, but put an emoji over feet.. sorry but she is still ONLY 16!!!!

Reactions: 14
If she hated the bathroom that much, why did she not sort it? She was allowed to decorate every other room.

I honestly can't believe she's bought that house. Being a lying, manipulative witch has clearly paid off. Karma needs to hurry up and bite her right in the arse!

Reactions: 13
I honestly can't wait to just laugh at her home account. She knows zero about interior or about DIY. bleeping hell, josh couldn't even put a picture up 🤣
She can't go rambling on about poverty on there or how her kids are bustards or pretend how thick she is or ramble on about lonely beans and a strangers landing light 🤣🤣
Its literally a page just for her to say "oh look how amazing this lamp shade is" "this lush cushion is from a small business i support and so cheap at £65"

Reactions: 9
Ladies....what is gubby up to now?
Has she bought her house?
Whats all this charity crap about?

Brief catch up anyone??

Would be really grateful.

Ta

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand is that the house is clearly in need of a lot of renovation work, plus it's not big enough for them all.
So if you have been cleared for a mortgage, why buy THIS house? Why not buy something more suited to your family needs?
Something doesn't add up 🤔

Reactions: 18
the scariest thing aswell with B she’s had her account for a while even though the vast majority of her followers are females there is grown men following her too (and yes i know some females can be predators too) and R is encouraging them too aswell 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s doing the same with T even though she only has her Animal account. R should be careful of who she is telling to follow her children. we already know one HUN said hello to E when they seen her out in public. the kids have NO idea who these people are.

the scariest thing aswell with B she’s had her account for a while even though the vast majority of her followers are females there is grown men following her too (and yes i know some females can be predators too) and R is encouraging them too aswell 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s doing the same with T even though she only has her Animal account. R should be careful of who she is telling to follow her children. we already know one HUN said hello to E when they seen her out in public. the kids have NO idea who these people are.
We also know one hun approached betsy when she was out alone with wilby. And another hun watched them from afar 🤦‍♀️
We also know on a few occasions they have approached seb aswell

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.