PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish I could share my IG story from earlier with Rach. It shows someone really properly crying at something that's made them so sad (reading the vile article comments about Meghan Markle's article about her miscarriage).

Blotchy red face, tears rolling down my face and a red nose that would put Rudolph out of a job.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's mince and gravy with mash and cheese, Rach, where's the carrot, where's the onion? Bet she didn't use half the ingredients that go in a cottage pie.

Whatever it is, I'm sure all those starving people you cry about would love to see you rub it in their faces all over social media.

Can't wait for Christmas when she shows all these people how much money has been spent on food and on presents for the kids!!
I normally put my peas in the cottage pie?

yeah she’s definitely the type of dick head to post a photo on Christmas Eve the mountains of presents in the living room, that her kids have to open on Christmas Day!

I don't understand why so many people think influencers "deserve" so much. They have managed to make a living out of sitting on their arses and peddling crap that they say they love/use all the time because they are paid to 🤷
And getting their ‘huns’ into debt by kidding themselves buying things that she advertises because they’re sucked in by her and think that If they buy what she’s selling they’ll be like her.. it’s misleading. Many won’t know that she’s actually being paid a lot of money to shell out these ADs. Gets me so angry!

Reactions: 9
It's mince and gravy with mash and cheese, Rach, where's the carrot, where's the onion? Bet she didn't use half the ingredients that go in a cottage pie.

Whatever it is, I'm sure all those starving people you cry about would love to see you rub it in their faces all over social media.

Can't wait for Christmas when she shows all these people how much money has been spent on food and on presents for the kids!!
I cba finding the screenshot I took ages ago of her adding raw mince to cooked veg when she was making cottage pie. Joyce will have made that cottage pie, it looks half edible but still wouldn't touch it myself!

Reactions: 7
Also, he's not her kid. How awful if his mum were to have that ad pop up on Facebook?
Yep regardless of whether I was allowed to see my kids or not I would be disgusted if a step parent used them in an advert for their own monetary gain. It's my biggest pet hate with influencers because they can get away with it. If they used them for proper adverts on the TV then there is laws that have to be followed and the kid receives the money earnt not the parents. Its so wrong and its time insta sorted that out.

Reactions: 13
Also, he's not her kid. How awful if his mum were to have that ad pop up on Facebook?
I completely agree as a step mum myself I always ensure that their mum is treated with absolute respect and when times are tough, remind myself that they wouldn’t be in my life if it wasn’t for her.

Reactions: 16
Yep regardless of whether I was allowed to see my kids or not I would be disgusted if a step parent used them in an advert for their own monetary gain. It's my biggest pet hate with influencers because they can get away with it. If they used them for proper adverts on the TV then there is laws that have to be followed and the kid receives the money earnt not the parents. Its so wrong and its time insta sorted that out.
Very good point, it’s child labour no doubt about it.

Reactions: 10
I really wish I could share my IG story from earlier with Rach. It shows someone really properly crying at something that's made them so sad (reading the vile article comments about Meghan Markle's article about her miscarriage).

Blotchy red face, tears rolling down my face and a red nose that would put Rudolph out of a job.
Meghan’s article was always going to be controversial because of who she is. Unfortunately racists don’t stop being racists because she’s hurting. I was glad to see Twitter at least gave out trigger warnings on the trend. It’s an article that needs to be shared responsibly. She opened the conversation with her miscarriage but her undertone about the state of this society we now live in was excellently written. I took out of it that she wants us to communicate less in a fake way and more based on who we really are. This section was really poignant and I felt quite a subtle dig at social media in general for the freedom to share so many faux lifestyle choices and opinion based news. Very well done

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I know the boys mum isn't in their lives but is she not allowed to see them? I dont know how ive missed that 🤦‍♀️ Something bad must have happened if she isn't allowed but I agree Rach should have some respect but I think we all know she doesn't have any respect or morals.

Reactions: 5
Is Josh taking the piss? Not once has he or Rachel mentioned the fishing tragedy but, their local coffee shop are donating funds from each doughnut sale and he shares the coffee shop posts? OUT OF bleeping TUNE.

There’s no sentiment with the post or show solidarity with grieving families or the community, just a share of a doughnut donation.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
what the hell is that tit show she just done? she can’t keep to one story!.. and RACH i’m sure if one of your child is isolating the whole bleeping house has too!! not out delivering meals for the elderly or going to ETF🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
what the hell is that tit show she just done? she can’t keep to one story!.. and RACH i’m sure if one of your child is isolating the whole bleeping house has too!! not out delivering meals for the elderly or going to ETF🤦🏻‍♀️
No you don’t. Much as I hate the woman. My son just had to isolate 14 days we didn’t .

Reactions: 14
So they’ve bought the house then. I’m bleeping livid. Huge achievement? Yes, babe, course it is. Anyone can steal PayPal funds, scrounge for Go Fund Me donations and live off overpriced adverts.

FE59C3FE-73E3-42FC-BD92-036D86C7F0D6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Cant believe she can say she has brought the house 🤬 amazing the money you can earn when you pimp your kids and step kids out.
How can she say she is self-employed? How?

Reactions: 19
“I remember my mum and dad coming down from Manchester 47/48 years ago”

That’s funny considering your only in your late 30’s

Another lie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she’s announced they’ve got a mortgage . She wants to hope the Huns still adore her and believe her lies 5 years down the line. Instagram has no security at all.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.