PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Seb has insta but not followed by rachete. Thought it was strange. Especially as she's the "cool mum" who his friends all fancy.

Reactions: 3
On the local news over the last week or so, they have been highlighting charities etc that are helping the vulnerable with food parcels etc, not one of them showed people going into the houses. They all knocked at the door and then stepped back two metres plus, too far to notice if a carpet was sticky or if a house smelt.

I did think it was odd to be going in to homes of older vulnerable ppl without all the correct PPE. She is also exposed to her children who are in different school bubbles, the risk of spread from her is far higher than your average person!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I did think it was odd to be going in to homes of older vulnerable ppl without all the correct PPE. She is also exposed to her children who are in different school bubbles, the risk of spread from her is far higher than your average person!!
As a volunteer she shouldn’t be doing anything during lockdown, Nina is wrong to allow it, especially letting the whole rabble in to film and run riot.

Reactions: 20
Bit like the clever wording she used for the PayPal donations.

She’s doing this for her own profit and gain.
And that's whats dangerous. Her huns will think she's qualified and they will still send vulnerable people her way just to be dismissed without getting the proper professional help they need

Reactions: 13
Her stories today have really annoyed me.i have worked in various sectors of care,home,care home,nursing,social services,young adults,learning difficulties and now the support for those who are in need with low income etc 15minute calls are being phased out and they are used as either medication calls or welfare checks not to actually provide anything that needs time,I.e. personal carer.a personal care call will always be at least 30minuted
So well done scambleton slate the already stretched care sector,make the huns think you don't get paid well (you don't and you don't go into care for money but) and that cleaners earn more,this will stop huns potentially going and getting a job doing the care thats needed.its stretched as is but it is not going how she says!
Most companies pay mileage too
Her recent long winded stories just pissed me off I had to stop half way through. Yet again she bends the narrative to suit her and chats tit. I work in the care sector and carers do NOT have 15 mins to carry out personal care, meals and meds. 15 min calls are few and far between and can only be used if it’s purely for Medication! Instead of trying to make social care look bad she should focus on delivery of the food. She talks about the elderly in such a derogatory way - most are extremely proud people and some choose to live in conditions that other may see as less desirable to others . I love the elderly and my job and how she talks about them just makes me sick. And again the fake tears as she stares off into space desperate to squeeze out some liquid from her eyes. bleeping twit. And those ripped jeans were something else!

I also work in the care sector and calls are a personal care call or a meal call would be 30 minutes minimum. We are also paid above minimum wage and tax free mileage too. Recently the Welsh Government paid Welsh carers a £500 bonus to thank them for all their efforts during the first lock down.
Now Lula is thinking about starting a YouTube channel 🙈
God help us if Betsy is struggling for content ( apart from the PTWM association) then Lula has no chance!

Reactions: 11
My sister in law loves rach and iv never quite understood why. But when I think about it she is the same selfish vile cow that rach is. I know theres some huns that wont want to believe shes a bad person but maybe the rest of them really are just like she is 🤷‍♀️ which is why they find her so relatable and funny. Meanwhile I'd like to think that too many people will be questioning things now she seems to be doing cic especially if its breaching confidentiality etc

I can't take her seriously while she's sat there in her expensive hoody (one of many) talking about poor lonely old people and carers on minimum wage. Then in the next story, she's flogging a £30 candle! Nice to support a small business but a lot of her followers are on the brink and can't afford that expense. And her tone with Betsy! She was only talking about a candle, she could spare a few minutes to allow for her daughter to tell her something. Her priorities are just wrong.
She's a walking contradiction. Everything she does, goes against everything she says.
And Betsy had to tell her "you can't film what I'm going to say". Imagine not being able to talk to your own mother without telling her to turn the bleeping camera off!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m all for veggies and vegans and that but I cba with all the “disgusting” “heartless” posts from Betsy for liking abit of turkey at Christmas time!!! No one goes around telling vegans and veggies they shouldn’t be like that because that’s their choice... you do you! Shut up calling people vile for wanting turkey on their Christmas dinner... what a way to put a damper on an already tit mood!!

I used to be a long term veggie by the way, forced by my mum from birth (my mum is lovely by the way) she just inflicted her eating choices on me and I got to 15 and was like nah. My daughter 7, wants to be veggie and I’m like okay and im in the process of altering her food for her! Because like I said I’m all for veggies , vegans etc but STOP shoving your reasons for becoming a veggie down other people’s throats! I can see Betsy sat there gagging on Christmas Day at everyone trying to eat their turkey dinner... like is there any need! It’s an approach as to why this world is so fucked, religion, appearance ideals, opinions! Shoving unwanted crap down people’s throats, if they wanted that info they’d look for it! Does nothing but push people against you. Not getting onboard with something that labels me disgusting, vile or a murderer! duck off.

It’s been a shite year and I will eat a turkey dinner on Christmas Day in peace and you will eat your nut roast .. brill let’s smile and eat and enjoy how lucky we are to have a plate of food in front of us ... encourage and uplift people’s choices instead of shoving your own down their throats... let’s try and salvage some happiness out of the tit show that is 2020 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m all for veggies and vegans and that but I cba with all the “disgusting” “heartless” posts from Betsy for liking abit of turkey at Christmas time!!! No one goes around telling vegans and veggies they shouldn’t be like that because that’s their choice... you do you! Shut up calling people vile for wanting turkey on their Christmas dinner... what a way to put a damper on an already tit mood!!

I used to be a long term veggie by the way, forced by my mum from birth (my mum is lovely by the way) she just inflicted her eating choices on me and I got to 15 and was like nah. My daughter 7, wants to be veggie and I’m like okay and im in the process of altering her food for her! Because like I said I’m all for veggies , vegans etc but STOP shoving your reasons for becoming a veggie down other people’s throats! I can see Betsy sat there gagging on Christmas Day at everyone trying to eat their turkey dinner... like is there any need! It’s an approach as to why this world is so fucked, religion, appearance ideals, opinions! Shoving unwanted crap down people’s throats, if they wanted that info they’d look for it! Does nothing but push people against you. Not getting onboard with something that labels me disgusting, vile or a murderer! duck off.

It’s been a shite year and I will eat a turkey dinner on Christmas Day in peace and you will eat your nut roast .. brill let’s smile and eat and enjoy how lucky we are to have a plate of food in front of us ... encourage and uplift people’s choices instead of shoving your own down their throats... let’s try and salvage some happiness out of the tit show that is 2020 🖕🏻
THIS!! 👏🏼
She was sat there in HER North Face down jacket the other day, hypocrite! And I wonder how she feels about the ton of chickens that are in the back garden being used for their eggs? 😂

THIS!! 👏🏼
She was sat there in HER North Face down jacket the other day, hypocrite! And I wonder how she feels about the ton of chickens that are in the back garden being used for their eggs? 😂
don’t forget the Leather Gucci Belt she always steals off R

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow her today she’s made me so feckin angry.
Care workers work incredibly hard and she just bullshitted her way through those stories to get likes and a feckin halo.
She has absolutely no idea what’s she’s spewing about and her fake bleeping tears.....argh 🤬
Bullshit did she go in anyone’s house, I can’t even get into my own FIL’s bungalow we have to put the shopping at the door and he had a heart attack no long ago.

I’ll just have to keep updated via you lot 👍

Reactions: 18
THIS!! 👏🏼
She constantly guilt-tripped Tallulah about eating meat too until she caved and went veggie. I clearly remember Betsy saying something like “you go on about loving animals but you’re literally sat there eating dead chicken” and Rachel filmed it and was laughing 🙄

It feels like Betsy is vegan because it’s trendy and becuase she likes to be a bit “holier than thou” not for genuine reasons. How often do we ever see her do anything with any of the animals in their house??

Reactions: 19
She constantly guilt-tripped Tallulah about eating meat too until she caved and went veggie. I clearly remember Betsy saying something like “you go on about loving animals but you’re literally sat there eating dead chicken” and Rachel filmed it and was laughing 🙄

It feels like Betsy is vegan because it’s trendy and becuase she likes to be a bit “holier than thou” not for genuine reasons. How often do we ever see her do anything with any of the animals in their house??
She used to moan when she was asked to take the dogs for a walk ffs 🤦‍♀️
Same with the greta thing... that was a bandwagon to jump on and an excuse for a day off school.
If she wants to preach to someone then she should start with her own mother!!

Reactions: 14

It absolutely ridiculous and damaging. Veganism is a lifestyle. I’m vegetarian and have been for 20 years (I’m 30). I’ve done stings of a plant based diet- but veganism isn’t for me. I can’t afford to be so stringent- all make up and cosmetics, toiletries, cleaning products, clothes, shops you will go to.

Reactions: 10
As a volunteer she shouldn’t be doing anything during lockdown, Nina is wrong to allow it, especially letting the whole rabble in to film and run riot.
I wonder whether Nina is just a bit dim, or whether she's decided to overlook it because Ratchet has a large following.

Reactions: 8
She's really pissed me off with this Eat That Frog delivery tit. First off, as she wasn't a volunteer before the pandemic, she probably shouldn't be volunteering during one. I very much doubt she's got a relevant DBS but when has not having the appropriate qualifications ever stopped her before?

What with the pandemic, she shouldn't be in a vehicle with someone not in her household. We know she's very lax with masks so I doubt she was even wearing one. From the way she described it, she only delivered food to one person so she didn't even need to be there.

Anyone delivering to people's houses are meant to place the package on the doorstep and then step back 2 metres so she's either breaking rules by going into houses or lying about seeing the inside of people's houses.

The way she went on about how poorly-funded care is you'd think it was the first time she's heard about it. Surprisingly Rach, some people have known about this for ages because we pay attention to things going on around us and not just ourselves.

Reactions: 18
I borrow hubbys phone as he hasn't been blocked yet or sometimes her stories come up on fb. Joyce blocked hubby 😂

More recap....
She's also been sharing all the stories and posts from the wedding reception held in Devon 3 years ago. Including the world's worst wedding cake which included Facebook wedding toppers.

Wilbert has started walking and there will be a national holiday to mark this occasion. Other than that, he is constantly watching tv even whilst eating. And is still being fed puree and isn't allowed to feed himself.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Why did Joyce block your hubby? Maybe not Joyce's type 🤪😆

She is a big fake sobby state! I can't stand watching her.
I hope her huns open their eyes and soon this sorry excuse of a women shouldn't be paid to advertise anything!

Reactions: 9
If all the people that read this thread unfollow her then she would likely drop a couple hundred of followers, judging by the numbers that voted there are quite a lot that read this 👍🏻 It doesn’t mean you can’t see her posts etc but it would be satisfying if she dropped even by a tiny bit 😂😂

Reactions: 14
If all the people that read this thread unfollow her then she would likely drop a couple hundred of followers, judging by the numbers that voted there are quite a lot that read this 👍🏻 It doesn’t mean you can’t see her posts etc but it would be satisfying if she dropped even by a tiny bit 😂😂
She might block you though if you watch her stories but don't follow her like she did to me 😉.

(obviously not a reason to keep following her as there other ways to keep up with her shite 😂)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.