PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be careful what I say here because I’m in a real arse of a mood with everything, (least of all Rachael to be fair 😂.) But I can’t help what I think so here I am. At the end of the day it’s none of my business what she does, however I just don’t get it and here’s why.

I find her setting up a CIC whether it’s to be locally based or wider a bit self centred. There are countless charities already fully functioning that people can donate to. Those charities already have in place intricate systems to make sure funds go to the areas where they are needed. These charities have rigorous tests to make sure money and services are placed in the right way. So thinking about Rachael and friends taking money that could go to the places that are already set up, well it just leaves me wondering what her motivation is.

I could fully understand her fundraising for other charities, even becoming an ambassador. But I can’t get my head around why anyone finds it necessary to set one up of their own, unless it’s to self serve their ego. Essentially what she will be doing is taking money that could go to women’s aid or Trevi house etc and using that to pay the overheads of her own CIC (like Jo’s pay or an office space etc,) and for the life of me, I can’t see how that is useful. Not now, when these already established places are consistently underfunded and under immense pressure. It just doesn’t make sense to me unless I put it in the context that she’s doing it to fulfil her own needs.

In theory what I’m saying is, that someone could donate £20 to Rachael to save one person, who is chosen at Rachaels discretion. However, that isn’t as useful as that £20 being split into £5’s and donated to four already established charities, where your money combines with other peoples to save countless people. I just think the whole thing is being set up to satisfy her and it’s irresponsible 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She seems to base her theory on - if you have an account with 0 or very few followers and no posts then you must be a troll. I know several people who joined Instagram to view stories of their fave celebrities etc and don’t have more than 5-10 followers and have no posts as that’s not why they’re there so it’s a very flawed system.

Well yes, a little FAUX kindness has bleeping transformed their world, hasn’t it 😡 can’t spend money quickly enough 😏

View attachment 322081
👍 absolutely this, my friend is clueless when it comes to Instagram, has three followers and never posts any pictures as it’s too confusing for her but she likes too look at cooking and fashion

The thing that she’s setting up. I think it’s this. I noticed it on her follow list that weekend when I snooping. Tbh, I wish the lunatic luck. Never in my life have I seen someone one such a mission to seek out and drown in other peoples drama. She’s right, she is an addict. God help them all 🙄
Why would anyone give her the time of day never mind 50 pence 🤨

Reactions: 7
She seems to base her theory on - if you have an account with 0 or very few followers and no posts then you must be a troll. I know several people who joined Instagram to view stories of their fave celebrities etc and don’t have more than 5-10 followers and have no posts as that’s not why they’re there so it’s a very flawed system.

Well yes, a little FAUX kindness has bleeping transformed their world, hasn’t it 😡 can’t spend money quickly enough 😏

View attachment 322081
His hair 😫😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she posted I think something about MP’s wages “How did we get it so wrong? 💔

I don’t know. How did we get it so wrong? Where kids in a developed country are literally starving and women who do nothing all day but sit and be vile to their family while filming it get paid thousands and showered with gifts. For doing duck all. Oh apart from making a song and dance about how you’re helping out at a food bank. How did we get it so wrong?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe he's missing the tan now he's stopped nursing so he got into her cupboard and slapped some on himself 😆
I wouldn't put it past them to be popping a bit on his face to match the 'trendy' haircut and match his orange dad

• Haha
Here's a shocking idea Rachel. Instead of telling other people to do so, you do it! I've also heard of a scheme that accepts new and lightly used donations of cosmetics and beauty products for women fleeing da and being in a refuge with nothing. Because as you should be aware from being in a refuge yourself, a pet cloud does duck all and women would appreciate a nice scented shower gel, or a lip gloss or anything instead of I used to wear dark lipstick and makeup to hide the injuries and the refuge I went to had some used perfumes but I was so grateful for them. I have screenshots if you're interested but I know the only person you're interested in is yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That re post from Warrington women’s aid doesn’t sit right with me - “our client”

How long have women who have fled DV situations and gone into refuge been called clients? A client is someone you have a business relationship with

Seems very odd
She’s so out of touch, the owd cli
I have to be careful what I say here because I’m in a real arse of a mood with everything, (least of all Rachael to be fair 😂.) But I can’t help what I think so here I am. At the end of the day it’s none of my business what she does, however I just don’t get it and here’s why.

I find her setting up a CIC whether it’s to be locally based or wider a bit self centred. There are countless charities already fully functioning that people can donate to. Those charities already have in place intricate systems to make sure funds go to the areas where they are needed. These charities have rigorous tests to make sure money and services are placed in the right way. So thinking about Rachael and friends taking money that could go to the places that are already set up, well it just leaves me wondering what her motivation is.

I could fully understand her fundraising for other charities, even becoming an ambassador. But I can’t get my head around why anyone finds it necessary to set one up of their own, unless it’s to self serve their ego. Essentially what she will be doing is taking money that could go to women’s aid or Trevi house etc and using that to pay the overheads of her own CIC (like Jo’s pay or an office space etc,) and for the life of me, I can’t see how that is useful. Not now, when these already established places are consistently underfunded and under immense pressure. It just doesn’t make sense to me unless I put it in the context that she’s doing it to fulfil her own needs.

In theory what I’m saying is, that someone could donate £20 to Rachael to save one person, who is chosen at Rachaels discretion. However, that isn’t as useful as that £20 being split into £5’s and donated to four already established charities, where your money combines with other peoples to save countless people. I just think the whole thing is being set up to satisfy her and it’s irresponsible 🤷‍♀️
It would also be interesting to know if £20 was donated , exactly how much of that goes to good causes ( after Rachael and her posse have taken their expenses)

Reactions: 8
I work for a CIC delivering many types of healthcare. We have had to make major cutbacks on the equipment we use etc, they're always looking for ways to save money yet the chief exec can manage a very healthy salary with hefty pay rises whilst the rest of the staff remain following NHS band pay. Make of that what you will about her starting a CIC... 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I work for a CIC delivering many types of healthcare. We have had to make major cutbacks on the equipment we use etc, they're always looking for ways to save money yet the chief exec can manage a very healthy salary with hefty pay rises whilst the rest of the staff remain following NHS band pay. Make of that what you will about her starting a CIC... 😒
Do you know what, I don’t think it will take off 🤷‍♀️. I hate saying that as it’s pissing on a parade, but she has a total lack of social awareness and each time she posts about charitable/ giving endeavours it shows more and more. She’s a walking talking contradiction and she doesn’t know it. She can’t fake at Instagram like she could on Facebook. People see you a lot clearer. She doesn’t understand her demographic at all

Reactions: 17
Hates apple because the ipad on the kitchen side is probably on, he'd likely take more notice of his food if screens were off at meal times!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.