PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really she is saying the kids look like someone who is nothing to do with them!! Its like saying my kids look like a stranger in the street.
what is wrong with these people?! Say they all were their kids - Edie looks duck all like him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really she is saying the kids look like someone who is nothing to do with them!! Its like saying my kids look like a stranger in the street.
The December comment. I think the entire year of 2020 has been good to that lot. Everything else has completely bypassed them.

Reactions: 7
I thought the group Christmas tree photo was gonna be a pregnancy announcement 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t normally stop at Rach’s stuff but the thing that always strikes me is how high are her heating bills? They all dress like it’s 80 degrees, and josh with his torso constantly on show. Must save on laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had this vision earlier, in 18 years time or maybe even sooner, there will be huns running upto Wilbert waving saved photos of him as a baby on their phones. That's if he still isn't in a babygro and eating pureed food by then🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some major camel toe action from Betsy in those videos. Jesus Christ nobody needs to see that. I know she should be able to wear what she wants in her own home but she should know by now everything will go on the Gram

Reactions: 12
“I’ve got no shoes and no make up”

We all know that’s a lie. How many times do we see her in a different pair of shoes, boots or trainers? As for make up? What the duck is that weekly iconic ad then head? It’s called make up and you have lots of it...but well done for establishing that iconic are just a pay check. Now we really know it’s Mac, Benefit and Charlotte Tilbury you wear.

And for fucks sake, keep your eye on the kid not the camera. He almost put the whole lipstick straight down his throat AND ate a make up soaked sponge. Have we moved on from firefighters now?

Reactions: 24
I don’t know how it works for people who earn an income from Social media. Do they have to do a tax return?

She seems so ill-equipped to deal with real life. I’m in no way suggesting we need to have it all together all the time but she appears to be so chaotic.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how it works for people who earn an income from Social media. Do they have to do a tax return?

She seems so ill-equipped to deal with real life. I’m in no way suggesting we need to have it all together all the time but she appears to be so chaotic.
Yes. It’s a job at the end of the day and they are self employed.

Reactions: 2
But all 6 kids are hers! Why would she be in step-parents section hun?
Also Rach give it a rest now, no idea how long this book has been out for but if it's paid for a house, teeth, holidays etc then obviously it doesn't need anymore promoting😂
990D55A0-8CD1-403A-9D78-A2731F8E44BD.jpeg

Reactions: 8
“I’ve got no shoes and no make up”

We all know that’s a lie. How many times do we see her in a different pair of shoes, boots or trainers? As for make up? What the duck is that weekly iconic ad then head? It’s called make up and you have lots of it...but well done for establishing that iconic are just a pay check. Now we really know it’s Mac, Benefit and Charlotte Tilbury you wear.

And for fucks sake, keep your eye on the kid not the camera. He almost put the whole lipstick straight down his throat AND ate a make up soaked sponge. Have we moved on from firefighters now?
That was painful to watch when he had that lipstick in his mouth and she was completely oblivious to what was going on :( poor child

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.