Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel74

Chatty Member
A bath doesn't give you thrush !!! Dry shagging in a shower with nylon shorts joyce will you prick...also women love a bath especially with period cramps you're so fanatical about you walking contradiction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So the twat has used Eat my frog to get information on how to fleece even more people 👍
Wow just wow 😳
So while we all thought she was sticking her nose in at Eat That Frog to make herself look like the saviour without actually doing anything, when all along she was only there to find out how Nina was doing it so she could set up her own enterprise. How fucking awful to use Nina like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you know what I’ve just had a right old rant at my Husband about Devons answer to Hyacinth Bouquet. I actually can not believe that the post of her monstrosity of a mother in law has people fawning like idiots.
A: She and others like her, shouldn’t be doing a tour of houses because the country have been in and out of lockdown to make sure people her bloody age don’t clog up the NHS after needlessly catching a virus that could kill them. She’s out in the car, putting in fuel, mixing household surfaces and being a bloody menace. Though if she ended up on a ventilator in the new year we would be expected to be sympathetic. Nope, no I would not be.
B: I don’t think she’s ‘cool,’ either. She’s a potty mouthed lush in my opinion.

I couldn’t give a toss how much anyone money anyone has, how many builders they employ or what roasties they do for Xmas, but fuck me can you not even pretend to have a little appreciation for the rest of the country that are trying to follow the rules so that the bloody woman doesn’t die prematurely. It’s been getting right up my nose, I’m fucking sick of it. My in laws are her age and haven’t been out since August

• Heart
It's incredibly sad in Brixham today, bearing in mind she will more than likely know at least one of the missing fishermen (pretty much anyone who lives here, or has lived here, knows these men or their families) you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it. But nope, instead she's done 400 stories pretending to cry and yet again, not one single fucking tear has actually formed.

• Sad
  • Angry
No. The fisherman who died at the weekend. One was a local lad and our whole town has pulled together, raising funds for the families and lighting candles etc.
Given her high profile I just feel that her gloating over buying a house right now is inappropriate.
You must be a fellow Brixham resident ❤ our town is hurting. I would put money on the fact that she knows the people affected directly by this and if she doesn't, she knows somebody who does. I think we all do as Brixham is so small and close knit. You'd never think it the way she's behaving though.

I'm not saying everyone should put their lives on hold but a little bit of tact and fucking respect would go a long way right now!

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Fucking bold of her to take the piss out of what someone else looks like when she looks like she does. Someone should tell her to take off her filter glasses and have a look in a mirror 👀

(In other news, I got my coat caught on a Mrs Hinch cardboard cut out today and toppled over a Lenor shelf. It was an accident, but if anyone’s on the Hinch thread, let them know for me 🙋‍♀️.)

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh well. I bubbled the big surprise 🤷‍♀️. I just hope she knows what she’s doing this time and doesn’t skim around the edges employing her unqualified friends and family with other peoples money. I hope she’s fronting some of the set up money herself also. However, I will not pour scorn, I can’t be arsed. I’m swerving again, I honestly think they are all nuts. That paperwork says she’s relying on her platforms to make it a success. I think she’s over estimating her support, but I’m sure she knows better than me 👍

Wotsit

VIP Member
She's basically going to be doing the same that she claims do now just under a CIC so that she can pretend it's all above board. Any money donated to the CIC she can pay herself, Jo and Vanessa a wage from and its all classed a being "above board" which we all know the paypal wasnt. Anyone fleeing DV or any refuge she sends anything too, will still get a useless box of tat that she has rifled through first and taken all the stuff out of that she want's.

She has worded it all brilliantly so that she doesn't actually have to do anything. She says she "wants" to help one person a month. She can do feck all as usual and still take the wage. Not only that, but if she carries on with the #ads, which for the last few months have average 19 a month. At the lowest payment of £200 an ad (we all know she probably gets more) that's AT LEAST £3800 a month (£45,600 a year) she's making. Why does she need to take a wage from the CIC too. Its disgusting, and any hun's that actually donate money deserve to be conned now if they can't see her for what she really is.

• Angry

Angel74

Chatty Member
No. The fisherman who died at the weekend. One was a local lad and our whole town has pulled together, raising funds for the families and lighting candles etc.
Given her high profile I just feel that her gloating over buying a house right now is inappropriate.
I think its disgusting this hasn't been mentioned. The community are broken and businesses are donating to the fisherman's mission. Edies dad is in the industry that's why she won't talk. Gloat about your house you cunt we all know what happened in Hansel and Gretel you witch. Fucking appointment...fucking mortgage signed thanks to the huns

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Opinionated

VIP Member
So basically now they’ve ‘bought’ the house they need freebies so she’s opened a home account to scrounge off of?? 🤣🤣 I’m laughing as it’s so transparent it’s laughable. If anyone does give her a freebie I’d NEVER buy from that company again! Instagram is now used for ppl like her to have their egos massaged and do get their lifestyles paid for FOR FREE. I unfollowed her the other day as I’m adding to that even tho I was only being nosey. This needs to stop I feel so much better for having a cull of all the despicable accounts that prey on vulnerable ppl for cash it’s very cathartic. Now I follow useful or actual lovely ppl that do good. Not absolute cunts like rachette. 👍🏻

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
“I’ve got no shoes and no make up”

We all know that’s a lie. How many times do we see her in a different pair of shoes, boots or trainers? As for make up? What the fuck is that weekly iconic ad then dickhead? It’s called make up and you have lots of it...but well done for establishing that iconic are just a pay check. Now we really know it’s Mac, Benefit and Charlotte Tilbury you wear.

And for fucks sake, keep your eye on the kid not the camera. He almost put the whole lipstick straight down his throat AND ate a make up soaked sponge. Have we moved on from firefighters now?

x12x12x

VIP Member
Some major camel toe action from Betsy in those videos. Jesus Christ nobody needs to see that. I know she should be able to wear what she wants in her own home but she should know by now everything will go on the Gram
It is horrendous to me that you would share videos of your young teen girl like this. Every girl has the right to dress how they like, I get that. Especially in your home but my God the world is full of creeps and this is not ok. This girl walks around late at night in her own, sleeps in a shed, works God knows where on her own. Ffs protect your daughter! 🤬

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I think she lied a lot in that monologue today. Red marks on her chest, eyelid kept twitching and she could not look at the camera. She knows she’s a fucking thief.

@FromOopNorth I need you back for more analysis ❤

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
My ex is a financial advisor/mortgage advisor. I asked him a little bit about income and this was his reply. People could be paying into her PayPal and they might not have used that as an income but using it to fund their lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
PayPal is a very commonly accepted means of payment online these days, so she could easily be using it to order cardigans, egg chairs, neon lights etc and not declared it for the purpose of getting the mortgage so she doesn't have to answer awkward questions about it!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Honestly guys... its not all peaches and cream. Give it a year or so and financially she will regret it. When the house needs more repairs and work that no tradesman will gift her for minor work. Tradesmen don't gift a leaky tap or damp proofing. They work to live (my partner is a tradesmen and a job to fix something for a customer is a weeks worth of food shop for us, if he gifted someone that I would be fuming)
She may get a gifted driveway or gifted loft conversion or gifted accessories but when she has to pay out hundreds for standard upkeep jobs, thats when it will hit her purse strings. In a years time, the ads will dry up, the donations for her cic wont be enough, wilby will be in nursery and then what does she have.
Be patient guys, the mighty will fall eventually