PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B has put out a request for a pony so looks like she's getting what she wants. Do they have a money tree in the garden?

Reactions: 6
Surely she has just claimed the PayPal money has her salary? As it freed her up to “help” more. That’s the only way I can think of how she is getting round it. It doesn’t sit right with me she hasn’t told people who donate to stop or an update 🥴

Reactions: 7
Surely she has just claimed the PayPal money has her salary? As it freed her up to “help” more. That’s the only way I can think of how she is getting round it. It doesn’t sit right with me she hasn’t told people who donate to stop or an update 🥴
If that’s the case and she’s taking £2 a month off even 10% of her following i fail to see how she can claim this as a wage. That would be £480k. The prime minister only earns £150k

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If that’s the case and she’s taking £2 a month off even 10% of her following i fail to see how she can claim this as a wage. That would be £480k. The prime minister only earns £150k
Everytime someone posts the numbers on here of how much she could have got from the PayPal it still shocks me. And then she wonders why people questioned where the money went :rolleyes: to any lurkers here who are still donating and haven’t made their mind up... cancel your donations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, this new giveaway. Have too seen how many tags Astrid has put on there? If I didn’t draw attention too to it I would think the person that won was one of her tags

Reactions: 5
6 ads in 5 days 🙄 and given how poorly Wibble apparently was this morning, they spent a lot of time fannying around in the “laundry room”, which, incidentally, she said like everyone has one! Amazing how she was once in a needle-ridden piss-scented bedsit and now she acts like buying a large house is normal. She doesn’t seem grateful, which is what I would expect from someone who had supposedly turned their life around and “worked” their way up from refuge to own home.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Am I just being thick or are they still having a utility that you have to walk through Seb's "new room" to get to? Sure he'll love that 😳

Reactions: 3
Am I just being thick or are they still having a utility that you have to walk through Seb's "new room" to get to? Sure he'll love that 😳
She said there will be a corridor from kitchen to utility so Seb’s room will have a door off that. It’s going to be pretty small.

Unsure why she said Wibble is moving rooms, unless she’s going to stick Isaac in the box room and give the toddler the bigger room, put Tallulah in their room and build a love nest in the loft 🤢

Reactions: 5
She said there will be a corridor from kitchen to utility so Seb’s room will have a door off that. It’s going to be pretty small.

Unsure why she said Wibble is moving rooms, unless she’s going to stick Isaac in the box room and give the toddler the bigger room, put Tallulah in their room and build a love nest in the loft 🤢
Surprisingly, I haven't been paying close enough attention to all the shite that's coming out her mouth 🙄. Surely, his room is going to be tiny? I'm mostly pissed off that they apparently have enough money to do all this tit.

• Heart
B put up a story about getting a horse. Whilst it's commendable she's beginning a vegan diet, it isn't vegan to ride horses 🤷🤷

Also they're ££££

Also, this new giveaway. Have too seen how many tags Astrid has put on there? If I didn’t draw attention too to it I would think the person that won was one of her tags
Just proves Astrid is a moron too as it’s not a tagged giveaway/ just follow PTWM and the light company!!
and it’s a tit giveaway, I can’t even read what that sign says.

Reactions: 3
Calling it now -

“So. Edie had a meltdown about her new room so we gave her the whole house and moved out”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure if blocking has already started on her home account. It keeps saying there's new stories but when I click on it, they're all from yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.