Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LD78

If they stopped?? Did she actually close it down because there’s been no mention of it. I assume people are still donating monthly!
I only cancelled my monthly donation this weekend after finding this thread. I mean I only donated £2 a month, but if another 10,000 people are doing the same that’s a lot of money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

ShaWei

Chatty Member
775B5E6E-FA7F-41AD-B169-7AA496D72D75.png

Up. My. Arsehole.
What a thoroughly vile way to speak about your child.
She is a horrible, vulgar excuse for a mother.

• Angry
  • Heart

Angel74

Chatty Member
Hi I'm new nice to meet you all will get a profile pic soon etc. She's a cunt...today our whole community are broken over the loss of the last at sea and she's laughing about old people living in squalor. Well fucking stop being a narcissist and actually treat them as humans you like evil woman.Her joyce I knew he can't even look at anyone in the face anymore other than hers because he is a disgusting human and trust me the brownie gin mother n law is a cunt too. Anyway hi x

• Heart
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
They’re all weird.
The whole lot of them are a family psychologists wet dream.
You could spend months assessing the dynamics and slotting in all the different problems that are arising and will continue to. That’s why she still has so many followers and why we chat here, everyone loves a car crash.
I just think it’s hilarious that she thinks it’s because she’s inspirational. No one gives a shit about that, huns are all just nosey and judging everything (as seen on the home account comments.)
At least we are up front about it. She gets her most honest feedback on here 🤷‍♀️

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Giovanna fletcher tonight on I’m a celeb talking about the celebrities she’s had on her podcast. Yet no mention of the world famous PTWM. I thought they were besties?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
That McCain ad is absolute wank!!! Like seriously the editing is horrendous.
back to the whole Covid thing, I think unless you have been affected by it you don’t realise how awful it is.....I’m having a hard time dealing with it at the moment and don’t understand most of it. A friend, a lovely girl, my age 38 dropped down dead last week of a heart attack, I can’t even give her mum a hug or go see her. Then my best friend, her mum died yesterday, it was cancer not Covid but because she was moved from the hospital into a nursing home she couldn’t visit and her mum died on her own. People don’t realise the impact, they just think they can’t go to the pub and that’s it, but there’s so much more to it. I’m struggling to understand it because I’m effectively in a bubble of 2000 at work, my kids go to a different school and in bubbles of 300 each, my other half is managing to work at the moment so we are in a bubble at home that includes over 2500 people. But we could go see my MIL who is nearly 80 at Christmas. We aren’t even going to contemplate risking it. We will probably see my mum but again she works at another school with 3000 pupils, she’s on estate management so interacts with everyone. But that’s potentially a bubble of 5500 if myself my kids and my mum see each other......it baffles me.....but then my sons best friend is in my bubble at work....but can’t pop round.....

sorry waffling but what I’m trying to say is people don’t realise the effects this is having and the size of bubbles if you sit and work it out

• Sad
  • Heart

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I just find it so weird and it makes me feel ick. Having a shower with a partner/husband is a sexual thing not part of a daily routine and it’s certainly not a family affair😐
Am I alone in thinking this is weird as fuck

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I love how she posted I think something about MP’s wages “How did we get it so wrong? 💔

I don’t know. How did we get it so wrong? Where kids in a developed country are literally starving and women who do nothing all day but sit and be vile to their family while filming it get paid thousands and showered with gifts. For doing fuck all. Oh apart from making a song and dance about how you’re helping out at a food bank. How did we get it so wrong?

• Heart
  • Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
“I remember my mum and dad coming down from Manchester 47/48 years ago”

That’s funny considering your only in your late 30’s

Another lie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Her recent long winded stories just pissed me off I had to stop half way through. Yet again she bends the narrative to suit her and chats shit. I work in the care sector and carers do NOT have 15 mins to carry out personal care, meals and meds. 15 min calls are few and far between and can only be used if it’s purely for Medication! Instead of trying to make social care look bad she should focus on delivery of the food. She talks about the elderly in such a derogatory way - most are extremely proud people and some choose to live in conditions that other may see as less desirable to others . I love the elderly and my job and how she talks about them just makes me sick. And again the fake tears as she stares off into space desperate to squeeze out some liquid from her eyes. Fucking twat. And those ripped jeans were something else!

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can't take her seriously while she's sat there in her expensive hoody (one of many) talking about poor lonely old people and carers on minimum wage. Then in the next story, she's flogging a £30 candle! Nice to support a small business but a lot of her followers are on the brink and can't afford that expense. And her tone with Betsy! She was only talking about a candle, she could spare a few minutes to allow for her daughter to tell her something. Her priorities are just wrong.
She's a walking contradiction. Everything she does, goes against everything she says.
And Betsy had to tell her "you can't film what I'm going to say". Imagine not being able to talk to your own mother without telling her to turn the fucking camera off!

• Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
bUt It’S cUtE bEcAuSe ThEy’Re A pAtChWoRk 🤯
They don’t have a patchwork family.
They have a hastily put together, dysfunctional, confused and hostile mess based on the selfish needs of Rach & Josh.
Sorry, not sorry 🤷‍♀️
ETA: just looked at the Xmas tree photo and they swan about in £400 jackets or £100 joggers, but the kids haven’t got decent set of PJ’s between them.
Okay then 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
There is SO much about the stories this morning that have irritated the shit out of me

How did your baby manage to let himself into the bathroom without anyone else in the house noticing he was doing it. Is she really expecting us to believe that he was so stealth like and didn't make a sound so she had no idea he was there. I call staging for the gram

Why the fk are you letting him chew on a lipstick with a choking hazard lid

And because you appear to find getting up and dressed to go somewhere for work each day such a chore may I remind you that in normal times most of the population does it - it's called WORK. Most of us have to do it because we don't have a paypal fund at our disposal. Perhaps if you spent a little less time talking to your imaginary friends in your phone and focusing on what you need to do you might have a little less stress

You might want to consider a new PA. If you have someone to run your life for you and they send you to a meeting 24 hours early they are not too good at their job. Or was that another set up for content.

Oh and the car Joyce was walking towards with the Christmas tree was a Volvo XC90 - brand new they start at £50k not bad for a couple who have just taken out a mortgage and are planning a massive amount of home improvements

I had to stop watching over the shared shower shit. Felt my breakfast repeating on me

• Angry
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about her selling the whole “real life as a patchwork family trope”. Now to me that would be navigating shared parenting like who has who and when, how all the adults get along, how birthdays and Christmas work etc. However with the B and T not seeing their dad at all, the boys not seeing their mum at all it’s just like...ok you’re pretty much just a family living life? Like my family there’s different DNA but it’s never spoken about as we are all the one family. I know E still see’s her dad but apart from that...the patchwork element is pretty irrelevant.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is it really cynical to wonder whether she's been so vocal about Eat That Frog lately because she knew this was coming and wanted the huns to think she is so selfless amd hardworking that she deserves it? As well as pumping Nina for information about running a CIC, of course 🤔

• Heart