PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh and a home account now! She’s going down that route to get it all gifted! Who the hell buys a house if it’s got so many faults! God she makes me mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I to am fuming they bought the house 🤣

Dust might have settled on your own page Rach but it’ll be a full on sandstorm at Tattle until you admit what you did

Reactions: 18
The book paid for the house deposit 😂😂😂 are there people out there who will believe this shite?
New page here.
30A6D8AE-3ED0-4EB5-B892-015C0E9B44F3.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s so unfair. They don’t deserve that house, that security. Immediately, she’s talking about a new bathroom and a fixed roof and two new bedrooms because heaven forbid any of the children have to share.

It’s so easy for her to say “I wasn’t gonna say anything but I want people who are in crappy situations to have hope” when she KNOWS that 99 bleeping percent of people who flee DV and who are currently starving and living in poverty and can’t afford their bills let alone Christmas will NEVER be homeowners who can spend thousands of pounds on pointless tit whilst sitting on their arses all day. She’s making out she’s being kind and inspirational but she just wants to show off their lifestyle AGAIN.

I also don’t believe for a second that her royalties have paid towards the deposit, it’s the soulless, greedy, grasping bleeping adverts that have done it, and the theft.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Maybe 18 months? Not sure. I think before the messiah was conceived. Also sorry I’ve not watched her stories, has she bought the house they’re in? Bit weird considering you’ve got all the money in the world and you force a teenage boy to share a basically empty room with his child brother.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched her stories but I've just seen the post and he new account. We all knew it was coming but I still can't quite believe the absolute audacity of her!!

I guess the mystery of where the PayPal money has been solved - it bought them a house!!!!!

Reactions: 17
The book paid for the house deposit 😂😂😂 are there people out there who will believe this shite?
New page here.View attachment 323773
That bleeping book advance must have been absolutely massive! Holidays, braces, designer clothes, shoes and bags, now a bleeping house! I bet all the huns are right up her hole (see what I did there 😂) to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s so unfair. They don’t deserve that house, that security. Immediately, she’s talking about a new bathroom and a fixed roof and two new bedrooms because heaven forbid any of the children have to share.

It’s so easy for her to say “I wasn’t gonna say anything but I want people who are in crappy situations to have hope” when she KNOWS that 99 bleeping percent of people who flee DV and who are currently starving and living in poverty and can’t afford their bills let alone Christmas will NEVER be homeowners who can spend thousands of pounds on pointless tit whilst sitting on their arses all day. She’s making out she’s being kind and inspirational but she just wants to show off their lifestyle AGAIN.

I also don’t believe for a second that her royalties have paid towards the deposit, it’s the soulless, greedy, grasping bleeping adverts that have done it, and the theft.
I want to know where all the money has come from. It can't just be paypal and adverts. I'm pretty sure an instashammer can't get a mortgage when that isn't a secure job, and Joyce never works, he is constantly there.

This is so upsetting as she has taken a situation that she was never in herself and ran with it, has made a fortune from telling lies and now able to brag that she owns her own home. I have a lovely council house which is like a palace to me, I made it how I wanted it. The bathroom is just dirty and her cleaner should have bleached away the mould, and replacing a toilet seat doesn't cost much!

Reactions: 20
£50 and that bathrooom can be made good! Also she needs to learn to clean. Bleach does wonders. Her front steps and brick work needs a scrub. My dad always told me to take pride in the outside as that’s what gives the first impression. Weed the drive and jet wash. She’s just a lazy money grabbing witch .

Reactions: 17
bleeping shameless bleep. My husband just made a good point that before too long she's going to have to explain her income and everything she "earns" to the income tax people.
They have got to be doing something illegal in some way to be able to afford the lifestyle that they have.
962F97D9-F55D-4BAE-9900-C4CC1BAD2BA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£50 and that bathrooom can be made good! Also she needs to learn to clean. Bleach does wonders. Her front steps and brick work needs a scrub. My dad always told me to take pride in the outside as that’s what gives the first impression. Weed the drive and jet wash. She’s just a lazy money grabbing witch .
She can’t even clean her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.