PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might block you though if you watch her stories but don't follow her like she did to me 😉.

(obviously not a reason to keep following her as there other ways to keep up with her shite 😂)
I don't follow her and I don't watch her stories via Instagram as I don't want to contribute to her figures 😂 if you Google "Instagram story viewer" there are loads of options to see the shitshow without giving her the engagement!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201123-193123_Instagram.jpg
is this not what the PayPal money was supposed to be for??? So she could supply these things instead of expecting others to fork out, the same with ETF when they needed bread....she really infuriated me with this CIC and I really think she's going to get away with it all because her huns are so entangled in her delusional web that they will lap up anything she says.

Reactions: 22
That re post from Warrington women’s aid doesn’t sit right with me - “our client”

How long have women who have fled DV situations and gone into refuge been called clients? A client is someone you have a business relationship with

Seems very odd

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been blocked and haven’t followed her for ages! 👍🏻

I can’t believe she is at 210k followed she has gained 10k since lockdown 🙄 what is wrong with people.

Reactions: 9
That re post from Warrington women’s aid doesn’t sit right with me - “our client”

How long have women who have fled DV situations and gone into refuge been called clients? A client is someone you have a business relationship with

Seems very odd
That’s the correct term even though it sounds strange . When I asked why I was being called a client it was to keep it unemotional and not put a label on someone. I work in mental
Health services now and we don’t have patients we have service users , takes a while to get used to it

Reactions: 10

Seems very odd
Everything about that post doesn't sit right with me. Why the need for double bedding if it's a single parent. I got a loan/grant in the 90s, is there no such thing anymore?

Also the story of Wilbert stood like a statue watching tv, how is nobody else (huns etc) not seeing anything wrong with this?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I totally think she’s going to get away with all this and it’s so infuriating to sit back and watch!

My best friend works for a woman’s refuge and the work they do for women is amazing... they are all well aware of PTWM and her bullshit, she’s insulting to the work that they do.

Reactions: 22
I totally think she’s going to get away with all this and it’s so infuriating to sit back and watch!

My best friend works for a woman’s refuge and the work they do for women is amazing... they are all well aware of PTWM and her bullshit, she’s insulting to the work that they do.
This is what I think too and its so Infuriating!!

Everything about that post doesn't sit right with me. Why the need for double bedding if it's a single parent. I got a loan/grant in the 90s, is there no such thing anymore?

Also the story of Wilbert stood like a statue watching tv, how is nobody else (huns etc) not seeing anything wrong with this?
I know, I don’t want to sound mean, but the way hes just entranced in the tv and screens, it’s not healthy for a baby it’s like he’s addicted. My sister has a baby around the same and age and her an her husband have been struck with Covid so there stuck inside and she’s a teacher so is working from home, she said she doesn’t want to have to stick her infront of the tv all day or anything! But it seems that’s what they do with Wilbert all the time

Reactions: 7
If I was Wilbert and a had a tit show of a mother like that, I'd probably be obsessed with the TV too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was Wilbert and a had a tit show of a mother like that, I'd probably be obsessed with the TV too.
True 😂 there’s a lot of people in their house though, it was like when he was eating his dinner and on the kitchen side was an iPad or something and he was just mesmerised by the screen, not paying any attention to anyone around him. I don’t know why but it’s just concerning, don’t get me wrong my kids love abit of YouTube etc etc but I’d want them to speak to me etc rather then ignoring me over a screen lol x I feel awful saying it but I’d just limit his screen time or something!

Reactions: 8
True 😂 there’s a lot of people in their house though, it was like when he was eating his dinner and on the kitchen side was an iPad or something and he was just mesmerised by the screen, not paying any attention to anyone around him. I don’t know why but it’s just concerning, don’t get me wrong my kids love abit of YouTube etc etc but I’d want them to speak to me etc rather then ignoring me over a screen lol x I feel awful saying it but I’d just limit his screen time or something!
I would've thought usually for a little kid, even if there were always screens on, the people around them would be more interesting anyway? Like when he has the car ramp toy, I would've thought that would be more interesting than what's on the television (even if it is noisy kids show) because it's more interactive. Would screens usually be more stimulating than whatever else is going on? (genuine question, I don't have kids and confused about what would normally be the favourite when exposed to it all at once if that makes sense 😅)

I know someone who runs a CIC and I've always thought (knowing the type of people they are) that its some kind of loophole, I dont claim to know the ins and outs of it I don't other that their lifestyle has sky rocketed since it began so there must be money in it- sounds like a bit of Rach doesn't it?
She thinks she's covered her back but I still believe she will become unstuck.. I think she was probably very close recently hence the haste of recent weeks ETF involvement, premises etc - i very much doubt this has taken 18 months of planning shes a complete charlatan- at best shes nothing bit a donation middle man.

Reactions: 16
And Betsy had to tell her "you can't film what I'm going to say". Imagine not being able to talk to your own mother without telling her to turn the bleeping camera off!
That family and environment is a damaging place to grow up in. I think Betsy is slowly coming to realise that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I imagine she needs double bedding as the accommodation she’s moving to has a double bed. Please don’t doubt the work that Warrington women’s aid do just because of their loose association with Rach :( It’s horrible to think of a lady with a small child starting over with nothing right before Christmas. I’m dropping off an Asda voucher tomorrow so she can get herself and her daughter some fresh bedding if she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Btw has anyone figured out the blocking thing??

I was blocked ages ago, but I use other accounts and have occasionally checked. I only know what she’s up to by reading here. Just wondered what her process for blocking people was, I assume she’s not clever enough to know I have a tattle account but I’d never interacted with her on there. Started following just before tattle rant because I didn’t like her and the way she exposes all her kids and ‘warriors’ then tattle rant lead me here.

Reactions: 1
Btw has anyone figured out the blocking thing??

I was blocked ages ago, but I use other accounts and have occasionally checked. I only know what she’s up to by reading here. Just wondered what her process for blocking people was, I assume she’s not clever enough to know I have a tattle account but I’d never interacted with her on there. Started following just before tattle rant because I didn’t like her and the way she exposes all her kids and ‘warriors’ then tattle rant lead me here.
She seems to base her theory on - if you have an account with 0 or very few followers and no posts then you must be a troll. I know several people who joined Instagram to view stories of their fave celebrities etc and don’t have more than 5-10 followers and have no posts as that’s not why they’re there so it’s a very flawed system.

Well yes, a little FAUX kindness has bleeping transformed their world, hasn’t it 😡 can’t spend money quickly enough 😏

0552178D-F5D3-4211-AE2D-45B4CFDF5B62.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She seems to base her theory on - if you have an account with 0 or very few followers and no posts then you must be a troll. I know several people who joined Instagram to view stories of their fave celebrities etc and don’t have more than 5-10 followers and have no posts as that’s not why they’re there so it’s a very flawed system.

Well yes, a little FAUX kindness has bleeping transformed their world, hasn’t it 😡 can’t spend money quickly enough 😏

View attachment 322081
She needs to stop bleating on about this be kind stuff. Shes the least kindest person on the planet 😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.