PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own here but, we live in a rented house and trying to save for a mortgage (failing at every hurdle because life keeps bleeping is hard) our house is in need of a new roof, new flooring, plastering, a new boiler, new guttering, a new front door...the list goes on as well as structural work. We love our home but, if we were given the option to buy, we’d refuse based on how much work needs doing to it.
Given how much needs doing to their house and the value of the house, it baffles me that they’d buy a house of that price knowing how much work it needed doing when they could put that money into a nicer property that needed less work and one that looked less bland!I don’t get it?
And actually that house isn't big enough for their family - one child is in the shed!

Reactions: 13
I'm going to try this. I messaged her the other day pretending to be someone who was suffering (I know, wrong but after my donation I wanted to see if she was actually helping people) all she said was 'ah that's tough babe' I told her I couldn't feed my child or heat the house.

I'm 100% on the side of her being a scammer now.
What a cow. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 10
as someone else said above about the Zoom i don’t believe that either, my daughter is 10 & when she had a zoom meeting with the class her teacher sent us a Link Via Google Classroom and we had to put in her details. 🤔
Yes we’ve always had links sent us (we’ve had to isolate a few times so a few zoom classroom lessons) there’s no log ins.

How the hell has she got a mortgage at the moment without an actual Job?! Mortgages aren't easy to get at the mo because of Covid.
It’s taken my friend who’s a child minder 3 yes to get a mortgage, she thought she would have it in April but then covid hit and it had to be reviewed again as she’s self employed x

Reactions: 4
Has she mentioned the go fund me money raised for the deposit, there were several?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Each to their own here but, we live in a rented house and trying to save for a mortgage (failing at every hurdle because life keeps bleeping is hard) our house is in need of a new roof, new flooring, plastering, a new boiler, new guttering, a new front door...the list goes on as well as structural work. We love our home but, if we were given the option to buy, we’d refuse based on how much work needs doing to it.
Given how much needs doing to their house and the value of the house, it baffles me that they’d buy a house of that price knowing how much work it needed doing when they could put that money into a nicer property that needed less work and one that looked less bland!I don’t get it?
She’s too lazy to move house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The person laughing the most in all of this is their landlady who sold them the house.
There is absolutely no room at all for them to extend, from the back their garden is far too small unless they get rid of the whole garden. The front they could possibly loose abit of drive but again, not a considerable amount. They could do a loft conversion but that would set them back at least 10-15k. Unless its all gifted.
The home account world is a very tough one and very competitive so I think she will struggle there shes more likely to be accused of copying on that account because there are so many home accounts out there and very few that are unique. If she decided to go all grey then that will be her downfall for that account.
As for the go fund me, she seriously needs to address that because that will be another thing to tarnish her new account (aswell as everything associated with her personally)
She needs to be very careful with her movements now because people who are into interior design and home accounts aren't stupid and she won't be able to pull the wool over their eyes so easily. Especially where asa rules ares concerned. Once she starts effing and jeffing on there she will lose any potential new followers that just follow her for her home. Its a whole different demographic and ball game!
I still have hope that she will slowly fall 🤞

Don’t know how true this is...🤔
View attachment 324286
Thats a load of waffle 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I know it’s already been said but wtf is her bathroom?
ive rented for over ten years and I’m sorry, if the toilet seat breaks replace it you scruff bags!
mum so surprised at the state of the front of her house and bathroom. Clearly only spends money on the rooms she films in!

when you live somewhere a while, you do little repairs and take care of it! That’s your home! At first I thought they had bought a repossession 😳 it looks like 2 ex council houses smushed together did I see a comment saying ‘stately home’WTLF

WHAT A SCRUFF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
watching the news last night, it was warned about paying back the "covid debt" such as tax rises, inflation rates etc etc. All these small business's that R pretends to support so she can get freebies off them wont be able to afford to keep gifting things out or even worse they will go bankrupt. Companies wont be able to afford to spend so much on advertising campaigns, more people are likely to loose their jobs so wont be able to donate to her funds.. Its going to be a very scary and unsecure world out there once covid is over. So whilst I was originally fuming about her buying the house, I also think she's made a huge mistake that she wont be able to financially keep up with once the predicted recession hits.

Reactions: 6
This actually my first post but I could no longer hold my rage in. On the back of the ‘bought our own house’ story she’s now done a story about a massive lavish spend for a Tesco ad! Showing the flowers, wine and advent calendar for her and josh! Why isn’t she ever pulled up by the huns! She’s so unaware!

Reactions: 21
I know it’s already been said but wtf is her bathroom?
ive rented for over ten years and I’m sorry, if the toilet seat breaks replace it you scruff bags!
mum so surprised at the state of the front of her house and bathroom. Clearly only spends money on the rooms she films in!

when you live somewhere a while, you do little repairs and take care of it! That’s your home! At first I thought they had bought a repossession 😳 it looks like 2 ex council houses smushed together did I see a comment saying ‘stately home’WTLF

WHAT A SCRUFF 😂
I thought that too. Two houses put together. She’s so smug when people holding into their homes for dear life. She’s the most insensitive pig I’ve ever seen.

I’m confused, is it the one they already live in that they’ve bought?
Good job Jack Munroe doesn’t read here...she’d be raging at his successful R has been in scamming. Makes Jack look like an amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The person laughing the most in all of this is their landlady who sold them the house.
There is absolutely no room at all for them to extend, from the back their garden is far too small unless they get rid of the whole garden. The front they could possibly loose abit of drive but again, not a considerable amount. They could do a loft conversion but that would set them back at least 10-15k. Unless its all gifted.
The home account world is a very tough one and very competitive so I think she will struggle there shes more likely to be accused of copying on that account because there are so many home accounts out there and very few that are unique. If she decided to go all grey then that will be her downfall for that account.
As for the go fund me, she seriously needs to address that because that will be another thing to tarnish her new account (aswell as everything associated with her personally)
She needs to be very careful with her movements now because people who are into interior design and home accounts aren't stupid and she won't be able to pull the wool over their eyes so easily. Especially where asa rules ares concerned. Once she starts effing and jeffing on there she will lose any potential new followers that just follow her for her home. Its a whole different demographic and ball game!
I still have hope that she will slowly fall 🤞

Thats a load of waffle 🤣🤣🤣
They will definitely put the boys in the loft and give Tallulah their room so each kid has a bedroom.

Someone needs to comment a screenshot of the GoFundMe totals on Facebook saying “you’re welcome” 🙄

• Haha
Won't be such a dream house when they start building the massive block of flats at the end of her garden that has got planning permission, Betsy will want out of her shed pronto!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.