PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think that now she had bought the house but still not mentioned anything about the donations that it strengthens the case for press interest. Please if you have donated and have screen shots of the PayPal fund (I’m sure they’re on the threads somewhere ...?) get in touch with the editors/family affairs pages of as many newspapers as possible. Someone somewhere will be having a slow news day and decide to look into it but persistence is key.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really think that now she had bought the house but still not mentioned anything about the donations that it strengthens the case for press interest. Please if you have donated and have screen shots of the PayPal fund (I’m sure they’re on the threads somewhere ...?) get in touch with the editors/family affairs pages of as many newspapers as possible. Someone somewhere will be having a slow news day and decide to look into it but persistence is key.
The way things go for her she’d probably come out of it as a saviour and make the new year honours list.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Giovanna fletcher tonight on I’m a celeb talking about the celebrities she’s had on her podcast. Yet no mention of the world famous PTWM. I thought they were besties?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t caught up but is anyone else thinking she’s saved the PayPal donations to buy the house out right? I’ve seen a few of you with the calculations and it could be possible 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fao Joyce the joiner if you are reading. Do you wax or shave those beauts of legs of yours???

Ffs the ink hasn’t even dried on the mortgage agreement and it’s like 60 minute makeover.

Rachet get crimbo out the way and then starts your renovations or do you have all the kids pressies sorted this year already ?? What they getting?? Clouds or wax melts ???

Reactions: 7
Fao Joyce the joiner if you are reading. Do you wax or shave those beauts of legs of yours???

Ffs the ink hasn’t even dried on the mortgage agreement and it’s like 60 minute makeover.

Rachet get crimbo out the way and then starts your renovations or do you have all the kids pressies sorted this year already ?? What they getting?? Clouds or wax melts ???
Joyce will have already chucked this year's in the tip like he did last year so she will just go and buy some more. Should anyone of us have a look for this money tree in Paignton? Judging by the amount of birthday presents they all got this year, Christmas will be a blow out. Still be so relatable to all the huns mind.

Reactions: 7

I was thinking that about how quickly they have started on the house. Shes very impulsive, but what Rachel wants..she's wants it NOW.... and she gets it. She's a spoilt brat

Reactions: 11
That house account is too much for me.

Them pretending Josh is funny. His legs. Her saying et (ate) and sin (seen). The batons across the windows. And more of the snorting.

I don't think I'm going on there again 😂 Watching her be a greedy, self entitled, thick witch on one account is more than enough for me.

Reactions: 15
Theoretically, she could pay herself and Jo a wage from the PayPal funds then say the rest was for buying things for her warriors. But then she could buy any thing really with no check of where it went after it came to her. Cardigans and tacky lights for example.

All the while she’d be getting a decent wage with very little outgoings. Because her food is from ads and all their clothing etc could be bought via PayPal. (When it’s not gifted)
Her “PA” Jo(ke) What a bleeping farce x

I haven’t caught up but is anyone else thinking she’s saved the PayPal donations to buy the house out right? I’ve seen a few of you with the calculations and it could be possible 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
If she has she needs to be in prison

Reactions: 10
Could be possible but she’s rolling in it from ads now. It’s all the one big monster though! The PayPal drives drove traffic, created followers, boosted engagement, companies came flocking. She sold her soul to the devil for spiky mats and weird baby pyjamas.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.