PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she has no clue whatsoever in regards to a proper home account. Its basically just her normal account with pictures of her minging bathroom thrown in for good measure. No one wants to see your fanny meds or your naked child in the bath on a home account. Shes lowered the tone already and if she carries on like that then her account wont reach the high standards of other home accounts. Shes completely missing the demographic here and should just delete it and put everything onto her normal account. Its pointless 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Honestly she has no clue whatsoever in regards to a proper home account. Its basically just her normal account with pictures of her minging bathroom thrown in for good measure. No one wants to see your fanny meds or your naked child in the bath on a home account. Shes lowered the tone already and if she carries on like that then her account wont reach the high standards of other home accounts. Shes completely missing the demographic here and should just delete it and put everything onto her normal account. Its pointless 🤷‍♀️
I think traction is traction. All her *huns* following she will soon be advertising on there. I sound cynical but the influencer world is so fickle and shallow. You’re right serious designers won’t like it. But the likes of IKEA or Homebase might Chuck her freebies for the reach!

edited for typo

Reactions: 8
I think traction is traction. All her *huns* following she will soon be advertising on there. I sound cynical but the influencer world is so fickle and shallow. You’re right serious designers won’t like it. But the likes of IKEA or Homebase might Chuck her freebies for the reach!

edited for typo
I agree, the mainstream companies will throw her a bone, and maybe a few small businesses. But the bespoke, professional, high end, that she's probably aiming for won't go near here.
Her followers are just copy and paste from her normal account, so she won't be reaching a new audience maybe the odd one but I'm sure the newbies will be get bored and unfollow or forget they follow after time. She should stick to what she knows (or doesn't know 🤣)

Reactions: 7
I agree, the mainstream companies will throw her a bone, and maybe a few small businesses. But the bespoke, professional, high end, that she's probably aiming for won't go near here.
Her followers are just copy and paste from her normal account, so she won't be reaching a new audience maybe the odd one but I'm sure the newbies will be get bored and unfollow or forget they follow after time. She should stick to what she knows (or doesn't know 🤣)
Thing is, as we’ve seen so many times with her, brands often just look at the follower numbers and gift/advertise with an account purely on that basis.

They’re just going to see the 50k followers, they won’t be checking to see if they’re the same followers from her personal account. Some brands could even gift her larger items on the understanding that she mentions the collaboration on her larger account too.

Let’s be honest, if businesses were that picky about who they worked with she would never have got deals with Dyson when she never cleans, Huggies when she swears at her kids, Tesco when she shops anywhere but...

Reactions: 13
My heads battered. She’s talking about her vagina on her home account, advertising the sugar shed on her personal account and Wibble is featuring on both for absolutely no reason 😂
I’m so confused. It’s just so untidy, it’s making me want to take a nap 🤪😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else have a suspicion that the new book will have something about 'Patchwork family' in the title?
Is she moving away from the Part Time Working Mummy brand because it's tainted?
It ties in with CIC that's been set up using Patchwork in the title.
Like 'Two poofs and a pudding' changed over to The Lincoln-Shaws (not saying they were tainted, but they changed their direction a little)

However, I also think she's on the beg for freebies etc. 🤷‍♀️ ...... And saying to her followers that she managed to buy the house because of their support and engagement and her fake tears. She's just shameless.

Edited to add... I know Patchwork is in the original book, but maybe it's more prominent next time around?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I missed Betsys pole dancing (thank goodness) but wouldn't you be trying to discourage this and point her in another direction? I'm not dissing pole dancers in any way but she's 16 and that's what she's aspiring to?
I’m going on I stick up for Betsy in this one it is supposed to be amazing for strength and fitness and I’m happy for her to have a hobby and be at college obvs rancid is no kind of role model for her and plasters all kind of inappropriate tit on insta herself so she wouldn’t think anything of it x

• Heart
Anyone else have a suspicion that the new book will have something about 'Patchwork family' in the title?
Is she moving away from the Part Time Working Mummy brand because it's tainted?
It ties in with CIC that's been set up using Patchwork in the title.
Like 'Two poofs and a pudding' changed over to The Lincoln-Shaws (not saying they were tainted, but they changed their direction a little)

However, I also think she's on the beg for freebies etc. 🤷‍♀️ ...... And saying to her followers that she managed to buy the house because of their support and engagement and her fake tears. She's just shameless.
The description for the book is indeed about a patchwork family trying to live together.
"There's no such thing as a perfect family... This is a warm-hearted, funny and relatable debut novel about the year in the life of a blended family moving in together for the first time (with assorted pets and catastrophes) and trying to make a go of things"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The description for the book is indeed about a patchwork family trying to live together.
"There's no such thing as a perfect family... This is a warm-hearted, funny and relatable debut novel about the year in the life of a blended family moving in together for the first time (with assorted pets and catastrophes) and trying to make a go of things"
So basically the same as the first book except she’ll change their names 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed Betsys pole dancing (thank goodness) but wouldn't you be trying to discourage this and point her in another direction? I'm not dissing pole dancers in any way but she's 16 and that's what she's aspiring to?
My daughter does pole fitness to keep fit so maybe that’s what she’s doing rather than “pole dancing”

Why has she said 'Our new home' on the new account?? They've been there over 2 yrs.

Reactions: 12
So she's chosen the bathroom she wants but no bath, just a huge shower. And we all know what that's for🙄 huge mistake Rachel, I just have a wet room and wish I had a bath. Maybe stop thinking about sex all the time and be practical?

• Sick
So she's chosen the bathroom she wants but no bath, just a huge shower. And we all know what that's for🙄 huge mistake Rachel, I just have a wet room and wish I had a bath. Maybe stop thinking about sex all the time and be practical?
And she wants a bidet because she likes clean bums 🤢

Probably for when she’s pegging joyce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
There’s no chance the two of them Shower together in that current tub at the moment, the shower bit is at the smallest end

Omg 😱 the comments on the bathroom post. Huns are very interfering 😂. I’d be deleting the account as we speak. I couldn’t have our little house picked apart, it’s our home. No freebies could make me do it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure Rach. Your self centredness is showing again! @FridaK she really does need to quit while she's ahead doesn't she😂 this is going be a total fubar disaster.
6314474B-E029-4C7B-BD77-DD12BE9D0F4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.