PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll start the thread recap. She is still a bleep.

Pc J is not Josh.
Latest bestie is Nina but was too busy filming yesterday to help out at the food bank which helps people she calls them.
Betsy filmed her being an absolute twit which was quickly deleted and it turned out Rach was about to film another advert starring T (who looked very miserable).

Reactions: 13

Pc J is not Josh.
Latest bestie is Nina but was too busy filming yesterday to help out at the food bank which helps people she calls them.
Betsy filmed her being an absolute twit which was quickly deleted and it turned out Rach was about to film another advert starring T (who looked very miserable).
Thank you! I am blocked from her stories so I only see what’s on here and I find it hard to do a recap x

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I am blocked from her stories so I only see what’s on here and I find it hard to do a recap x
I borrow hubbys phone as he hasn't been blocked yet or sometimes her stories come up on fb. Joyce blocked hubby 😂

More recap....
She's also been sharing all the stories and posts from the wedding reception held in Devon 3 years ago. Including the world's worst wedding cake which included Facebook wedding toppers.

Wilbert has started walking and there will be a national holiday to mark this occasion. Other than that, he is constantly watching tv even whilst eating. And is still being fed puree and isn't allowed to feed himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going back to the awful incident about the fishermen.... rach won't ever mention anything like that because of 2 reasons....
1) it doesn't revolve around her
2) she isn't getting paid
Just like it infuriated me a few months back when Paignton zoo were really struggling at beginning of lockdown 1, not one single mention or encouragement from her to her huns to donate to help.
Shes only kind when she sees a paycheck (that ad just proved it)

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Pc J is not Josh.
The ad she was filming was about acts of kindness and she snarled “whaaat?!” at Betsy just before filming it because B dared to interrupt her.

Reactions: 9
The ad she was filming was about acts of kindness and she snarled “whaaat?!” at Betsy just before filming it because B dared to interrupt her.
And all Betsy was doing was trying to tell her that she'd really enjoyed something Raychaellleee had cooked for her 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m tempted to set up a go fund me to help Betsy escape 😂

On a serious note though, being a teenage girl is hard enough as it is without being filmed by your mum for thousands of people to see your private moments and to be your mums live in babysitter because she’s incapable of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a thought rach, get off your arse and tidy up rather than FaceTiming. Also no one thinks your husband is hot stop putting pics up of him topless 🤢

• Haha
He’s thinking “ gosh I I hope she’s going to get me that personalised pillow for Christmas with her face on it so I can snuggle all night” ......... 🤔
Josh isn't that much older than me.. and I do like the older man.. but he just seems really old 😂 and gross and cringey 🤢 i wouldn't walk past him in the street and think "phoar".. in fact I wouldn't look twice lol

Reactions: 16
does “Mummy Marshall” think they’re that stupid she has to write a note telling them NOT to eat hot brownies? .. i mean that’s common sense really..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does “Mummy Marshall” think they’re that stupid she has to write a note telling them NOT to eat hot brownies? .. i mean that’s common sense really..
Yes I mean just look at their ig profiles. Well we could if we weren't blocked! @LennyBriscoe i know you've recently come over from JM, she blocks everyone on instagram and so does Joyce.

I had to read this note twice to make any sense of it as well so you just never know.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I mean just look at their ig profiles. Well we could if we weren't blocked! @LennyBriscoe i know you've recently come over from JM, she blocks everyone on instagram and so does Joyce.

I had to read this note twice to make any sense of it as well so you just never know.
I thought that said ‘they’re tit😬

• Haha

Rachaele - spends all week fingering and breathing all over food and referring to people who need assistance as "them"

Also Rachaele - lets her mother in law drop round freshly baked goods

🙄

Reactions: 10
So she has a brownie subscription yet her MIL feels the need to make an unnecessary journey to deliver brownies???? And there she is promoting etf for the less fortunate 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just gets worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.