PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone managed to find the house on selling sites 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just me that’s spent half hour looking for how much it sold for??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just another way to rub people’s noses in it. I always find home accounts are just basically bragging about how much stuff they can buy. How did they afford it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
bleeping shameless bleep. My husband just made a good point that before too long she's going to have to explain her income and everything she "earns" to the income tax people.
They have got to be doing something illegal in some way to be able to afford the lifestyle that they have.
View attachment 323794
She will be paying herself a salary from the new CIC venture. She’s got it all covered 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just another way to rub people’s noses in it. I always find home accounts are just basically bragging about how much stuff they can buy. How did they afford it?
I think she’s going to do her best to get everything gifted. I’m hoping companies realise she doesn’t have the followers that will jump on board to redo their homes.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how she feels about the fact that in a couple of months the Land Registry will reveal just how much they paid for it and whether they have a mortgage...and all you’ll need is £3.00 and the address 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be happy for her buying her home if it wasn’t for the fact she’s made a living off the back of exploiting vulnerable people and spending funds that were given in good faith. Now here she is with a home account purely because she knows the new bathroom deals will come in, alongside an ad for tiles, Next will probably kit it out and she will have a house Reno for next to nothing like all the other fucks.

Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now, loft conversation

I do hope Josh is name is on the papers for this house and not all in her name

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I can watch her tit anymore. I’ve hoped so much for 18 months that she will fade away and lose the ad revenue and have her second book revoked even if she isn’t prosecuted.

I am angry:
- as someone who works with children that she uses Kidscape to enhance her reputation and social media following whilst being a massive bully;
- as a volunteer with vulnerable people that she exploits them and has made SO MUCH money off the back of “helping” them;
- as a degree student that she can set up a CIC and be respected for rescuing victims of DA when she doesn’t have a single qualification relating to social work or any serious relevant training that she has had to invest a LOT of time and money in;
- as a mother that she does not respect the privacy of her children and stepchildren and that she uses them for financial gain and has no regard for safeguarding and is just a witch to them a lot of the time;
- as a parent who has to put their children to bed together in the same room because minimum wage jobs and endless volunteering don’t pay for big houses with a bedroom for every child;
- as a sufferer of debilitating anxiety that requires regular CBT and daily medication that she can state publicly that she and her kids are SUPER ANXIOUS but that good old Rescue Remedy is an instant miracle cure;
- as a writer, who would love to write a book about more than “my life and how tit it all was” (and use decent grammar and varied vocabulary) yet will never get the funding because I didn’t see an imaginary woman cross a bridge;
- as a human that she is a nasty bully who has succeeded in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone managed to find the house on selling sites 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just me that’s spent half hour looking for how much it sold for??? 😂
It won't show up for a while yet. However this is a photo of the bathroom before she moved in. Obviously hasn't got a clue how to clean so Mrs hinch hasn't got any competition here lol 😂
FE2C90BC-DD58-422A-B1B9-A083DB294C32.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m actually seething. I hate seeing people get things they don’t deserve! If she was just some idiot influencer then I genuinely wouldn’t be angry but she is a FRAUD. A fraud and a bully.

• Heart
I want to know where all the money has come from. It can't just be paypal and adverts. I'm pretty sure an instashammer can't get a mortgage when that isn't a secure job, and Joyce never works, he is constantly there.

This is so upsetting as she has taken a situation that she was never in herself and ran with it, has made a fortune from telling lies and now able to brag that she owns her own home. I have a lovely council house which is like a palace to me, I made it how I wanted it. The bathroom is just dirty and her cleaner should have bleached away the mould, and replacing a toilet seat doesn't cost much!
Probably the GoFund

Reactions: 1
Surely everyone that paid into the go fund me will wonder why she hasn't acknowledged that in her thank you stories?
I don't hold much hope of her ever getting her comeuppance any more 🙁

Absolutely disgusted in her. She doesn’t make me angry anymore, she makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 16
Guys I’m actually seething. I hate seeing people get things they don’t deserve! If she was just some idiot influencer then I genuinely wouldn’t be angry but she is a FRAUD. A fraud and a bully.
And to state how PROUD she is of this “achievement” is such a narcissistic response. She should be humble and grateful and bleeping bowing down in thanks to the people who donated to the Go Fund Me and every other person who has funded their entire lifestyle. She should even be a bit embarrassed that she quit her actual 9-5 job and is now doing what the rest of us stuck in proper jobs cannot do. It stinks and she should be aware of that.

Reactions: 22
The huns are gushing themselves now. Will there be a new fund set up now so she can get all these alterations done? Why couldn't she do anything or even clean the place before though? I get that people can't do major alterations, decorate etc but it didn't stop her decorating the place! A bit of bleach and jet washing wouldn't have hurt.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
£50 and that bathrooom can be made good! Also she needs to learn to clean. Bleach does wonders. Her front steps and brick work needs a scrub. My dad always told me to take pride in the outside as that’s what gives the first impression. Weed the drive and jet wash. She’s just a lazy money grabbing witch .
I’m shocked at the outside of her house 😱 i know they rented but take some pride woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.