Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coleywoley

Although he’s not my type, I can see why a few years ago he could have been considered attractive. Now, he looks like he could be Joe Exotic’s next husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

coleywoley

New thread suggestion: Our Rach still can’t explain the PayPal thing, and now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahahaha!!! Wasn’t she #gifted a pump a while ago? I remember this as Wilby wouldn’t wake up in London and she was acting like she had never heard of a pump before. So why did she “milk her tits” over the fucking sink?! Also ROCHELLLLIO all midwives and health visitors advise you that self expressing is best done in shower with the hot water running on your back. Probably never told you that though because they were too busy sobbing at how brave and wonderful you are. Also this “dog in heat” boring chat about Josh - whether you’re breastfeeding or not, if you’re in a long term relationship and you’re happy / secure with each other and yourself then your other half seeing your tits or vag isn’t that exciting for them? Is it just me? Like even pre baby I would stand in the morning with my tits out or everything out basically and be like “Yeah so I’ve put that washing in so if you’re home before me just spin and drain it then take it out” and my partner will reply, dick swinging as he dries his hair, “Yeah sure” and no one is excited by that. At all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She will def post soon about how hard it's been during this lockdown and the trolls are having a go at her FOR SOCIALLY DISTANCING seeing her friend Astrid and she has been sobbing and vomiting horrifically at the vile things they've all been saying about her and then the huns will give all their sympathy to her and say it's fine to see her friend :rolleyes:
There will probably be something added about how the kids WERE at home ALL weekend and the trolls are just horrible. Throw in about Betsy's recent news (break up and funeral) and that will really tug at the heartstrings.
V predictable!
Absolutely. With an opening about her 5th birthday when her mum came in and shat in her school bag

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Literally.

Because we all have 6 children by 3 men, 2 of whom aren’t actually ours, four of whom don’t see their other parent, plus 2 stepdaughters.

We all build a name for ourselves on the basis of working part-time then quit our jobs to work “full-time” doing fuck all and getting paid thousands in the process.

We all claim to have been in an abusive relationship then write a book explaining that the abuse was mutual and yet still get hailed as an anti-domestic abuse ambassador whilst gaslighting our husbands.

We all safeguard our children by shouting about not showing them on social media to prove a futile point whilst simultaneously filming their every move and be uploading the content to 193,000 Instagram followers.

We all beg strangers on the internet to finance our lifestyles under the guise of saving the lives of “warriors” then verbally abuse anyone who asks where their money went.

We all profess to live harmonious lives in our patchwork families whilst allowing our biological children to rule the roost and disrespect their stepfather whilst outright forbidding him to discipline them.

I mean, yeah. Totally relatable family.

9959268C-19D2-4630-9A1B-0A59FECBBDA2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ShaWei

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Why will Lula not answer my call up the stairs? Cos like all the others, she’s not bloody there.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She just put this photo of Tallulah on, apparently she just came out of her bedroom for the first time today because Josh was calling her...

Here she is...I never doubted for a minute she was at home!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And who was at home looking after Meltdown Mildred, Sidelined Steve, Anxious Anna and Does-he-even-live-there Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
That child is absolutely vile, if my child spoke to anyone like that family or friend the back of my hand would come quickly down around their face and it takes alot to push me but that child is awful. Everytime shes on my blood boils as shes rude, violent and an arsehole of a child. 🤬
I tried very hard to scroll past past this post several times but had to come back and just say, this comment has made me feel very uncomfortable. I do not condone any acts of violence towards a child, it’s down to her parents to sit her down and talk it out with her, how can you use violence to right wrong behaviour. Not here to argue but had to get that off my chest.

Even Justin himself wants to know the answer to that.
View attachment 133186
At quick glance this looks like Astrid 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

2020two

Chatty Member
Why was she so desperate for Josh? He makes my legs close hard 😂shiver the thought of that coming near me. They both look like the kind of couple who take DNA tests on Jeremy Kyle with those teeth. The ones you're so glad you're not like. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

coleywoley

Fuck I was half cut with my suggestion last night 🤦🏻‍♀️😂, here we go -
“Our Rach still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King.”

• Haha
  • Heart

SamOlive

My cousin went to the same place they did yesterday for their 'family' birthday picnic. She saw the Addams family there but said there were at least 3 other adults with them, said they were making a right row!! proper chavs!!

• Wow
  • Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
We can cut Edie some slack can’t we? The little chick has two homes, two Dads, an unstable Mother who makes a point of showering with her husband everyday. She’s got a full time job selling Etsy shit on the Gram, on the rota for Wilbys care, a bit of home schooling and she has the extra worry of her Mums boobs being popped out unexpectedly. Plus one of her Dads has now become Tinder for teenagers.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I would be having the odd tantrum here and there myself in those conditions. I’d be stressed to hell 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Thank you to @MoiraDingle - your suggestion got almost 40 reacts last time I looked, you are the clear winner!

I had to adjust it to fit slightly 😊

Previous threads here: PTWM

Have a tittytastic day!

Screenshot_20200516-162738_Gramster.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33