PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is - the “look, we’re all together, all my kids are home” photo. Shame you couldn’t have managed this on Friday, Saturday or even yesterday, hun. Wonder where Seb is “socially distancing” with his mate at this time of day 🤔 seeing as skate parks are still closed.

Of course you’ve managed to enjoy your birthday despite lockdown, because you’ve flouted the main two rules:

1. Keep the duck home, and keep your bleeping offspring home too.
2. Only order essential items.

twit.

2A4C3019-2406-46EC-84F0-49C799031DF3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Seb’s better offer was probably counting the sand on the beach...any offer is better!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure JB is having the time of his life, I very much doubt he takes any notice of anything said about him, pretty sure he’s too busy with his beautiful wife, sqillions of pounds, taking amazing holidays and concentrating on his awesome career.
But sure he has it worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my children had train track braces and their teeth stayed white and clean looking .

I don’t like focusing on her looks but the teeth have become very distracting , if I’d paid ££££££ for braces to straighten my teeth I’d be looking after them exceedingly well, I don’t think she does.

Reactions: 8
It seems really odd that her teeth have gone that colour. She, J and all the kids seem clean. Her teeth were white before so I can’t believe she would not be brushing them, especially after spending all that PayPal money on getting them straight. I think it’s her self confessed drinking of full sugar coke.

Reactions: 4
Urgh Edie that really is disgusting behaviour. I’d be embarrassed if my child behaved like that - certainly wouldn’t want the world to see.
I get kids can be like that - but when nipped in the bud they learn it’s not right. Edie is behaving like that on a regular basis - I hope her dad instils some good morals in her - certainly can’t rely on on bomb mouth and tic tac teeth to.

• Haha
Literally.

Because we all have 6 children by 3 men, 2 of whom aren’t actually ours, four of whom don’t see their other parent, plus 2 stepdaughters.

We all build a name for ourselves on the basis of working part-time then quit our jobs to work “full-time” doing duck all and getting paid thousands in the process.

We all claim to have been in an abusive relationship then write a book explaining that the abuse was mutual and yet still get hailed as an anti-domestic abuse ambassador whilst gaslighting our husbands.

We all safeguard our children by shouting about not showing them on social media to prove a futile point whilst simultaneously filming their every move and be uploading the content to 193,000 Instagram followers.

We all beg strangers on the internet to finance our lifestyles under the guise of saving the lives of “warriors” then verbally abuse anyone who asks where their money went.

We all profess to live harmonious lives in our patchwork families whilst allowing our biological children to rule the roost and disrespect their stepfather whilst outright forbidding him to discipline them.

I mean, yeah. Totally relatable family.

9959268C-19D2-4630-9A1B-0A59FECBBDA2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Literally.

Because we all have 6 children by 3 men, 2 of whom aren’t actually ours, four of whom don’t see their other parent, plus 2 stepdaughters.

We all build a name for ourselves on the basis of working part-time then quit our jobs to work “full-time” doing duck all and getting paid thousands in the process.

We all claim to have been in an abusive relationship then write a book explaining that the abuse was mutual and yet still get hailed as an anti-domestic abuse ambassador whilst gaslighting our husbands.

We all safeguard our children by shouting about not showing them on social media to prove a futile point whilst simultaneously filming their every move and be uploading the content to 193,000 Instagram followers.

We all beg strangers on the internet to finance our lifestyles under the guise of saving the lives of “warriors” then verbally abuse anyone who asks where their money went.

We all profess to live harmonious lives in our patchwork families whilst allowing our biological children to rule the roost and disrespect their stepfather whilst outright forbidding him to discipline them.

View attachment 133193
Well now you're just nitpicking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just vommed everywhere listening to one line of her singing in that ‘German’ accent. Is it meant to be funny or something?
I don’t get it, she’s just making herself look like a bigger twit that normal. I couldn’t listen to it it’s the most embarrassing thing I think she’s ever done and that’s saying something. Singing while spluttering and spitting through the monstrosity of a mouth 🤢.
Cringing hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Poor I looks like he’s being forced to sit there and not escape!
He looks so separate to the girls. Even Josh is right by Rachael. Isaac is so on the outside and I think he looks so uncomfortable. He seems a lovely little boy, it’s so sad.

• Sad
You is just jealous 😂😂😂😂

Literally.

View attachment 133193

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here it is - the “look, we’re all together, all my kids are home” photo. Shame you couldn’t have managed this on Friday, Saturday or even yesterday, hun. Wonder where Seb is “socially distancing” with his mate at this time of day 🤔 seeing as skate parks are still closed.

Of course you’ve managed to enjoy your birthday despite lockdown, because you’ve flouted the main two rules:

1. Keep the duck home, and keep your bleeping offspring home too.
2. Only order essential items.

twit.

View attachment 133188
Theyve opened some skate parks here, so he could be there. But really, does she trust a teen to sensibly socially distance? I know hes old enough to understand but it's easy to forget!

There is absolutely no way theyve been home this weekend. They are filmed constantly, theres never a day they arent filmed, then over her birthday weekend theyve all suddenly not been on camera? She films way too much to get away with that. Dick

Reactions: 14
I’ve just vommed everywhere listening to one line of her singing in that ‘German’ accent. Is it meant to be funny or something?
I don’t get it, she’s just making herself look like a bigger twit that normal. I couldn’t listen to it it’s the most embarrassing thing I think she’s ever done and that’s saying something. Singing while spluttering and spitting through the monstrosity of a mouth 🤢.
Cringing hell 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, how is that acceptable? Change that accent to another nationality and she’d be bordering on xenophobia. Do it in private if you must but walking down the street singing loudly with your 6 year old is blurring acceptable boundaries.

Reactions: 10
She actually thinks she’s untouchable ; whatever she does that draws criticism from us and whoever else is brave enough to challenge her directly gets drowned out by the Neanderthal knuckle dragger followers who all think she’s the best thing since Colgate toothpaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.