PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she started of on facebook, with a post that went viral stating how much of a saint she is helping a poor new mother at mothercare who was crying horrifically, she then moved over to instagram and was a whole different persona, she used to work but basically gave it all up to sell her soul and kids for ads on ryvita, nivea, etc but claims to only work for small businesses, then she did a post saying she was going to lose her house (rented) as the landlady was selling and all the huns fell over themselves setting up go fund me etc to buy her house, this went into the thousands, she also set out as a domestic violence advocate yet failed to help anyone really see past threads for proof, yet all while people were donating via paypal to help her do this, asking about paypal or basically asking anything which is not arselicking will have you blocked called a troll and maybe even doxxed, and the huns will all set upon you, the girls are all r's the 2 eldest boys are j and the baby is j&r together. Anything else?
Not to mention all the personal stuff about her thrown into the mix 😂

Reactions: 3
I have followed her for years, i really believed the tit about DA advocating, that she was a victim and that they were doing their best as a blended family. I donated monthly through PayPal, I'm a single mum but i wanted to help others like i was helped through my relationship from hell. I feel violated now I've realised the money has gone to her. She is vile, i can't stand looking at her anymore she's Katie Hopkins double inside and out.

Josh has went downhill massively, the picture of his bulge/socks shoved into those tight leggings while posing with be kind betsy made me feel sick 🤮 it's so inappropriate.

The foot rubs she makes the boys do - they look so uncomfortable

Didn't i read Seb was being bullied due to her insta posts a few months ago? What happened there?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have followed her for years, i really believed the tit about DA advocating, that she was a victim and that they were doing their best as a blended family. I donated monthly through PayPal, I'm a single mum but i wanted to help others like i was helped through my relationship from hell. I feel violated now I've realised the money has gone to her. She is vile, i can't stand looking at her anymore she's Katie Hopkins double inside and out.

Josh has went downhill massively, the picture of his bulge/socks shoved into those tight leggings while posing with be kind betsy made me feel sick 🤮 it's so inappropriate.

The foot rubs she makes the boys do - they look so uncomfortable

Didn't i read Seb was being bullied due to her insta posts a few months ago? What happened there?
Me too, i msg her for help like a fool i msg her in Jan last year got a response in apr saying aww contact womans aid :mad: the reason i joined tattle in the first place was to defend her!! :LOL: she is vile!! !

• Sad
  • Wow
I tried very hard to scroll past past this post several times but had to come back and just say, this comment has made me feel very uncomfortable. I do not condone any acts of violence towards a child, it’s down to her parents to sit her down and talk it out with her, how can you use violence to right wrong behaviour. Not here to argue but had to get that off my chest.
I did the same. I'm a big advocate of if you don't like something, scroll past. But yep, it did bother me too. I don't think there is ever any justification for hitting a child.

Reactions: 12
Friendly reminder that apparently Seb gets made fun of on the school bus because his step mum is so hot and they make up rhymes about her being so hot 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I tried very hard to scroll past past this post several times but had to come back and just say, this comment has made me feel very uncomfortable. I do not condone any acts of violence towards a child, it’s down to her parents to sit her down and talk it out with her, how can you use violence to right wrong behaviour. Not here to argue but had to get that off my chest.

At quick glance this looks like Astrid 😂
Don’t hesitate to report comments that concern you. I always do.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her videos. I’m sorry but if my child acted like E did whilst we was out (or even at home) she would get told, they basically ignored her behaviour which she will do again as she will think it’s okay!
That picture of Josh with the Rose... I’m so it’s creepy, he’s creepy.... I certainly wouldn’t like to see him down a dark alley on a nighttime

And why is he trying to set up B with a birdboy?? I thought she was with the boxer?? And does she still sleep in the shed/summerhouse outside??

Reactions: 6
I think boxer boy is no more but probably texts Rachaele every night to thank her for being the mother he never had even though he’s got one and she’s probably really nice

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We can cut Edie some slack can’t we? The little chick has two homes, two Dads, an unstable Mother who makes a point of showering with her husband everyday. She’s got a full time job selling Etsy tit on the Gram, on the rota for Wilbys care, a bit of home schooling and she has the extra worry of her Mums boobs being popped out unexpectedly. Plus one of her Dads has now become Tinder for teenagers.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I would be having the odd tantrum here and there myself in those conditions. I’d be stressed to hell 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker but had to Comment. Edie in stories. Omg!! Won’t be long before she doesn’t get invited to birthday parties (not that they are happening right now) if that’s he le behaviour. Wonder what’s she is like I. The playground. ! Sorry but she is a little brat.

Reactions: 6
We can cut Edie some slack can’t we? The little chick has two homes, two Dads, an unstable Mother who makes a point of showering with her husband everyday. She’s got a full time job selling Etsy tit on the Gram, on the rota for Wilbys care, a bit of home schooling and she has the extra worry of her Mums boobs being popped out unexpectedly. Plus one of her Dads has now become Tinder for teenagers.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I would be having the odd tantrum here and there myself in those conditions. I’d be stressed to hell 🤷‍♀️
Edie isn’t the problem so much as the mother and stepfather who sat by and allowed her to act out towards her siblings, then rewarded the behaviour with positive attention. Yes, at six, she will be cut slack by adults she encounters, at school etc, but if the behaviour continues, and indubitably escalates, she will eventually have to be held accountable for it.

Poor E has 0 guidance. She is only mimicking the behaviour she learns at home. How will she know any different when they are actively encouraging it and recording her. Poor baby is probably desperate for the attention. Children can’t raise themselves :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This is a genuine question... we were thinking of moving to somewhere like brixham/paignton and surrounding areas as have family there.. which part is she from so we can avoid. Dont want to end up being neighbours with her 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor E has 0 guidance. She is only mimicking the behaviour she learns at home. How will she know any different when they are actively encouraging it and recording her. Poor baby is probably desperate for the attention. Children can’t raise themselves :cry:
From a young age she has been encouraged to play up for the camera, it's probably the most attention she gets. I bet she's a different child at her dad's, if he disciplines her properly and has boundaries in place she will know what she can get away with there compared to being at home with the Rachaele and Josh tit show. She's obnoxious but it's a product of how she is parented.

Reactions: 11
I know I keep going on about the kids all being away at the weekend but I still can’t get my head around how angry it makes me. One of my kids is 5 and understands all about the corona virus and to stay away from people even though she’s missing her family so much. R must have told and the kids to lie to everyone if they ask if they’ve been out etc 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is a genuine question... we were thinking of moving to somewhere like brixham/paignton and surrounding areas as have family there.. which part is she from so we can avoid. Dont want to end up being neighbours with her 😂🤦‍♀️
I live in Brixham. It's beautiful. Honestly. I grew up in Manchester, lived in Paignton and Torquay. Have lived in Brixham for the last 5 years and now wouldn't ever think about living anywhere else. She certainly isn't worth being put off by 😂

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for years and have always thought Edie is spoiled rotten even when others thought her behaviour cute. Losing her mind when she couldn't open other people's birthday presents springs to mind.

Reactions: 12
Yes I can't stand the birthday presents thing. Yes we all pick our battles, but that's just not fair, always thought it. No way on this earth would that happen in this house. What happens when she goes to other kids birthday parties? Yet again, another fail by the 'parents' 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.