Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imjustscrolling

Josh’s bday message to her: anyone else find it all a bit forced? It feels really stale, like there’s no genuine feeling behind it. Like he’s simply written what he’s supposed to; there’s no humour in it, it’s very sickly sweet. Plus there are the very pointed pictures: Rach with the boys and none of her with the girls except a group shot.

What’s the betting we’ll see every single message from al her besties in her stories cos she’s just soooooo popular and loved by all.
I have just woke up and I had the “Parttime Working Mummy just made a post” and it was that post, then deleted and posted on Joshs, I’m kicking myself I didn’t screenshot it, just confirms she 100% posts for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

MoiraDingle

I’ve got a birthday message for her, sadly can’t post on anyones page as I’m blocked 🤣🤣

Happy birthday to the most wonderful

Special
Caring
Amazing
Magical
Mummy
Ever
Rachel

Wonder if police officer extraordinaire Josh could work that one out 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MoiraDingle

Thank you to @MoiraDingle - your suggestion got almost 40 reacts last time I looked, you are the clear winner!

I had to adjust it to fit slightly 😊

Previous threads here: PTWM

Have a tittytastic day!

View attachment 131529

Wow my first thread title 🎉🎉🎉🤩 I’m honoured. I’d like to thank Rach and her bulging boobs for the inspo!

Now why haven’t any of you bastards sent fresh flowers to my door yet???

• Haha
Reactions: 32

FridaK

VIP Member
Well I’m disappointed. That was a supermarket bunch of flowers, I was expecting a enormous Swan feature with thousands of white roses shaped into the letter R, rolled in on a solid gold trolley by four muscular men and a personal video message from the Beckhams.
Elton will be livid.
She has really let the side down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Jesus. Her teeth. How bad were they before she had the braces?! 😐
They were MUCH better before braces.
At the moment I’m assuming her orthodontist was someone who was blocked for asking about the PayPal money and now they’re having their own quiet revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at their floorplan 🙈 (sorry R but I couldn’t help it!) the house is my dream house 😩 we’d never afford that on our wages though 😂
It’s ok, she only affords it on other people’s wages.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tigger1

Was watching a video of her with Wilby and my little 2 year old said “baby!” And I said yes, and then she said “with his nanny!” And I said “no with his mummy!” And she said “no! Nanny!”. Gutted Rach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Friendly reminder that apparently Seb gets made fun of on the school bus because his step mum is so hot and they make up rhymes about her being so hot 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

imjustscrolling

Also, I feel it was quite nasty of Rachel to mention on the birthday post that the kid hurt precious Wilby 🙄🙄 “Happy birthday, remember when your little boy almost killed mine” ??? It’s just not appropriate and really unfair to Emily on her birthday, really embarrassing aswell probably

• Angry
Ok Betsy hun. I can assure you, not one single person on this planet or any other, thinks your twat of a mother looks younger then you (except for her!)

Not one person, ever, will mistake you for sisters ✌

She looks like an older crazed relative that has been allowed out on day release 🤪

20200518_195348.jpg

• Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200519-160318_Chrome.jpg

"Prohibited in law"

Who the hell do they think they are?

Is Josh able to arrest himself I wonder?

Astrid I-want-you-to-be-fined 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

MamaBella

Hello, new member here. Except I’m not new - came here from the rant and never left! I’ve spent too much time lurking. So fuck it, I’m in. Here’s my two cents worth: I think she’s probably had advice, financial/legal or otherwise, to step away from all the PayPal and DA stuff and quietly rebrand as a generic instamum. Of course she wouldn’t TELL anyone that publicly, because that would be an admission of guilt. Maybe people DID come knocking - trading standards/charities commission or whoever and she realised she was getting in too deep and shat herself. Hence the change in direction. *Doesn’t mean people have forgotten though Raqquelll*. Also sorry if it’s been mentioned before but has anyone looked up her website recently? New ‘shop‘ coming soon... (I haven’t worked out how to add screenshots yet!). Anyway, hello and happy tattle birthday to meeeeeeeee - feel free to send flowers anonymously :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
I wish there was some way to prove the kids weren’t there at the weekend. There’s not a chance they were in the house and the bit where they were shouting the invisible kids for dinner was my fave ever moment on the internet 😂 🤡

• Haha
Literally.

Because we all have 6 children by 3 men, 2 of whom aren’t actually ours, four of whom don’t see their other parent, plus 2 stepdaughters.

We all build a name for ourselves on the basis of working part-time then quit our jobs to work “full-time” doing fuck all and getting paid thousands in the process.

We all claim to have been in an abusive relationship then write a book explaining that the abuse was mutual and yet still get hailed as an anti-domestic abuse ambassador whilst gaslighting our husbands.

We all safeguard our children by shouting about not showing them on social media to prove a futile point whilst simultaneously filming their every move and be uploading the content to 193,000 Instagram followers.

We all beg strangers on the internet to finance our lifestyles under the guise of saving the lives of “warriors” then verbally abuse anyone who asks where their money went.

We all profess to live harmonious lives in our patchwork families whilst allowing our biological children to rule the roost and disrespect their stepfather whilst outright forbidding him to discipline them.

I mean, yeah. Totally relatable family.

View attachment 133193
Well now you're just nitpicking 😂

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
Ffs, they’ll be stuffing some old jumpers under the covers to make it look like T in bed next, what a pair of thick cunts 😂

• Haha