PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Brixham. It's beautiful. Honestly. I grew up in Manchester, lived in Paignton and Torquay. Have lived in Brixham for the last 5 years and now wouldn't ever think about living anywhere else. She certainly isn't worth being put off by 😂
It looks lovely.. I just wanted to avoid her area..but dont know where her area is? 😂
We wanted either a nice town by the sea or a country village.. we are Midlands atm and I absolutely hate it here

My youngest is coming up 5 and has been playing up lately, who can blame her, her life has been turned upside down, however, if she acted anything like E has been, she would be quickly reprimanded. I'd be affronted if my kids were acting like that, I definitely wouldn't be filming it. It doesn't make them look relatable, it makes them look inadequate.

Reactions: 13
My cousin went to the same place they did yesterday for their 'family' birthday picnic. She saw the Addams family there but said there were at least 3 other adults with them, said they were making a right row!! proper chavs!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
My cousin went to the same place they did yesterday for their 'family' birthday picnic. She saw the Addams family there but said there were at least 3 other adults with them, said they were making a right row!! proper chavs!!
She will argue that this is ok though

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Really does not surprise me

Reactions: 3
She lives in Paignton. So do I, Ive seen her once in town. Don’t be put off, we’re not all like her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I did wonder if there was someone else with them, because I wondered who had taken the photo of all of them.

Reactions: 4
She lives in Paignton. So do I, Ive seen her once in town. Don’t be put off, we’re not all like her 🤣🤣
Oh thank you. As soon as my other half mentioned the places.. my heart just sank 😂 iv never been so have no idea what it's like down there/or up there... not sure which one it is 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I did wonder if there was someone else with them, because I wondered who had taken the photo of all of them.
Completely unacceptable. Even if it was just ONE other adult meeting them in the park, that would be against guidance as it should be 1:1 not 1 adult from one household with bloody 2 adults and five kids from another. I wish someone had got photographic evidence of them breaking all these rules. Selfish arseholes.

And by that I mean the adults involved, not the children.

Reactions: 9
Completely unacceptable. Even if it was just ONE other adult meeting them in the park, that would be against guidance as it should be 1:1 not 1 adult from one household with bloody 2 adults and five kids from another. I wish someone had got photographic evidence of them breaking all these rules. Selfish arseholes.

And by that I mean the adults involved, not the children.
And yet they will all be out on Thursday night, clapping for the NHS. She the biggest hypocrite! I was thinking the same about photographic evidence, I would have done.

Reactions: 10
I know I keep going on about the kids all being away at the weekend but I still can’t get my head around how angry it makes me. One of my kids is 5 and understands all about the corona virus and to stay away from people even though she’s missing her family so much. R must have told and the kids to lie to everyone if they ask if they’ve been out etc 😡
My 4 year old understands and would be really confused if we packed him off somewhere for the weekend.

Their kids must not know if they are coming or going half the time

Reactions: 7
I think in regard to Edie, we all have different ways of parenting and what is acceptable to some, is often not what others would do or vice versa. She’s a little girl who will experience many changes before she becomes who she is going to be in the future.
The point is that her little life so far has and is being used as entertainment so that her parents can make money. Meaning that her behaviour can be interpreted out of context by 200k people at any one point. It’s an epic fail by any parent to do that to someone so young.
About lockdown, I’m surprised they made it this far.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm being really nosey now and have nothing better to do... I'm trying to find that area on google maps but cant 😂 how you guys found it in 2 seconds I dont know 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its really bugging me 😂😂 but I dont even know where to start as dont know the area haha
I looked ages ago and I literally found it through a video she posted. They were walking home and there was a care home sign in the back ground. I wouldn't have a clue how to find it now. I only looked because I was nosey.

Reactions: 1
I looked ages ago and I literally found it through a video she posted. They were walking home and there was a care home sign in the back ground. I wouldn't have a clue how to find it now. I only looked because I was nosey.
The fact that she let her postcode slip with the "Elton John Flowers" didn't help her cause with people snooping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to digress but I cannot understand how or why that house didn’t sell when it was listed in 2018. Just looking at the listing and it’s bleeping massive considering the asking price and location! Absolute bargain. Shame Rach spaffed all the donation money, she must be thick not to have snapped that up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.