PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're probably from some company wanting a mention, hoping she'll have one glass of gin later and then subscribe to their flowers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake. Now. Day of self indulging I am great look at me. She has had no kids over the weekend. I couldn’t even see my dad, mum or father InLaw on their birthdays this month in fact I can’t see them at all. My son who is autistic has a birthday coming up in a week and he can’t understand why his nana and Gdad can’t come and see him. Ughhhh 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They're probably from Elton 🙄
Don't be silly, he would have dropped by in person on a helicopter to weep at her door because of how amazing and inspirational she is!

What an endearing heartfelt birthday message 😂😂.
Rach hun, stop pretending now, that’s just embarrassing (don’t stop really, it hilarious.)
Christ. Even if you didn't want to leave your name (and I'm not sure why anyone would do that), surely you would tell the florist it was for a birthday and to put a generic birthday message?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god she really does have no shame. Who does what she's doing right now?! Posts each of her presents, look I've got more flowers! I don't get it! How bleeping self absorbed can you be?! It's literally just bragging! If you want to say thank you, you can do it without posting it for everyone to see.

And why the duck would a follower send her a gift card?! What's the matter with these people!

The person who said about only a florist would call them blooms is spot on. They are clearly from the florist, who is clearly hoping for a mention. bleeping ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What an endearing heartfelt birthday message 😂😂.
Rach hun, stop pretending now, that’s just embarrassing (don’t stop really, it hilarious.)
She must've sent them to herself. Who in their right mind sends flowers and doesn't put a note on to say who its from 🤷‍♀️. Nice work Rach, you sad mare

Reactions: 9
The gift card was from KDIL. She was attempting dry humour. It didn’t work out that well 😂 Those flowers are her drunken subscription flowers. She using creative licence saying they are from someone else 😂
I suspect she will post later about having a low key, sympathetic to the situation birthday. In reality they have just maxed out the Klarna account. Brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look at meeeeeee look how popular and loved I am because I’m so kind and inspirational and everyone loves me except for the trolls of course 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

The gift card was from KDIL. She was attempting dry humour. It didn’t work out that well 😂 Those flowers are her drunken subscription flowers. She using creative licence saying they are from someone else 😂
I suspect she will post later about having a low key, sympathetic to the situation birthday. In reality they have just maxed out the Klarna account. Brilliant 😂
Oh I thought the gift card was from a follower and the jar thing was from KDIL. Not that it matters, she's still a complete twit for showing everyone to prove how popular she is😂

• Haha
I had some of those post box flowers delivered last week. I admit I initially thought 'bleeping hell that's what R gets' haha but they were from my friend. She personalised the card funnily enough. I've never had flowers delivered before, cheaper to get them with the weekly shop lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

0A0E6DED-B5B5-4323-9700-8BEF6FBBDC66.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

View attachment 132830
Does she like drawing people’s attention to them? They’re still not as bad as yours hun. Imagine what poor wilburs gnashers are going to look like with those twos genes😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got a birthday message for her, sadly can’t post on anyones page as I’m blocked 🤣🤣

Happy birthday to the most wonderful

Special
Caring
Amazing
Magical
Mummy
Ever
Rachel

Wonder if police officer extraordinaire Josh could work that one out 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why was she so desperate for Josh? He makes my legs close hard 😂shiver the thought of that coming near me. They both look like the kind of couple who take DNA tests on Jeremy Kyle with those teeth. The ones you're so glad you're not like. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why was she so desperate for Josh? He makes my legs close hard 😂shiver the thought of that coming near me. They both look like the kind of couple who take DNA tests on Jeremy Kyle with those teeth. The ones you're so glad you're not like. Sorry not sorry.
When she first started instagram he was so much better looking!! He looked so young for his age, and I'm sure he never had those little tic tac teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many periods does this woman have? Perhaps she needs to see someone because it isn’t normal to have the ‘worlds heaviest period’ every two weeks, especially when she isn’t on any contraception. (It’s bleeping weird that I know all of this intimate information about a stranger on the internet)
I though this when I saw the period post, it was only the other week she posted about her family’s periods syncing and making josh life hell!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.