PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and why do they all need to post about the flowers 🙄 My 17 year old would never post about my flowers on her social media, neither would my other half (tbh neither would I, cos I don’t feel the need to brag). That’s just weird. All that’s needed is take a quick photo once in vases and send privately to person who sent the flowers to show how nice they look.

It’s such blatant attention seeking. Actually makes me cringe a little for her.

Reactions: 13
I've only recently started following her after reading comments on tattle...I want to know the full story on her and her tribe, will I have to head all 31 threads or is there a recap anywhere? I'm horrified what I have watched so far.

Reactions: 6
Holy crap that video of Edie! I don't have any words 😲😲😲🤯🤯🤯
Nobody wants to criticise a small child ( ya know, for when Rachel decides we’re bullying her offspring) but when she broadcasts the appalling behaviour of Edie and the way they both tiptoed around her there’s no way it can be ignored.

Reactions: 12
I've only recently started following her after reading comments on tattle...I want to know the full story on her and her tribe, will I have to head all 31 threads or is there a recap anywhere? I'm horrified what I have watched so far.
God theres so much dirt on her you might be here all week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you vomit horrifically? 😮
There is a lot. She’s woven a very intricate web of lies to suit her agenda but she’s been starting to unravel since the Tattle Rant. Reading the threads will tell you all the details, just take some posters with a big pinch of salt if you do; it gets a bit bleeping mental at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same!

Reactions: 1
Because she has the "I'm alright Jack,duck everyone else" attitude 😡
Well she better hope that none of her precious "babies" or any of the various people they've been with come down with it, hadn't she?

I wouldn't have risked it if I was her. My favourite phrase at the moment is "don't be a Typhoid Mary" aka you may be an asymptomatic carrier and be spreading it around to people without knowing, so better to follow the rules rather than thinking you know best because you're all currently feeling ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody wants to criticise a small child ( ya know, for when Rachel decides we’re bullying her offspring) but when she broadcasts the appalling behaviour of Edie and the way they both tiptoed around her there’s no way it can be ignored.
My criticism is aimed squarely at Rachael and somewhat at Josh. Edie is 6, she’s a tiny child who is being given no guidance or boundaries whilst in that home. It isn’t her fault; children learn by example. We’re criticising the behaviour and the way it’s being (or not in this case) handled by the people who should be helping this little girl to learn what’s acceptable and what isn’t.

All Rach sees is content for the ‘gram. Lols and likes. The children may be dressed well and have lots of material comforts, but that is because Rach views them as extensions of herself and needs them looking good and ‘perfect’. Outwardly they don’t appear neglected. Unfortunately, their emotional, behavioural and developmental needs are very much being neglected by an immature, self-centred, self-obsessed and narcissistic mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, the kids have been scattered around various houses for a weekend sleepover which is bad enough. Staying with people who equally don’t care about lockdown if they are prepared to enable it, so safe to assume they ignore the rules and also mix elsewhere. Then the kids come home and instead of keeping them home just in case, they let one of the boys who - let’s be honest - will not be socially distancing with his mates at a skate park 🙄And so the chain of the virus can continue because of twats like these (I include grandparents etc in this statement, absolutely pathetic).
Yet she has the audacity to say SHE is fuming with other people for not following the rules 😡

I’ve missed something...why is Josh trying to pimp out Blondie to another birdwatcher? I thought she was madly in love with a boxer?

Reactions: 8
I wish there was some way to prove the kids weren’t there at the weekend. There’s not a chance they were in the house and the bit where they were shouting the invisible kids for dinner was my fave ever moment on the internet 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you film your child being such a brat ??
I would be dealing with it not laughing and filming but I suppose that’s how they get mums attention the act up so she films them for the gram !Totally messed up !

Reactions: 10
Just watched her videos from yesterday, I cant believe that they didn't tell Edie off for talking like that, spoiled little witch. I always feel sorry for Issak he looks so unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That child is absolutely vile, if my child spoke to anyone like that family or friend the back of my hand would come quickly down around their face and it takes alot to push me but that child is awful. Everytime shes on my blood boils as shes rude, violent and an hole of a child. 🤬
I tried very hard to scroll past past this post several times but had to come back and just say, this comment has made me feel very uncomfortable. I do not condone any acts of violence towards a child, it’s down to her parents to sit her down and talk it out with her, how can you use violence to right wrong behaviour. Not here to argue but had to get that off my chest.

Even Justin himself wants to know the answer to that.
View attachment 133186
At quick glance this looks like Astrid 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What part of brixham does she live? My partner wants to move us to devon so I asked him which part and he said brixham or paignton 🤦‍♀️ I was like nooooo 😂😂😂

• Haha
I tried very hard to scroll past past this post several times but had to come back and just say, this comment has made me feel very uncomfortable. I do not condone any acts of violence towards a child, it’s down to her parents to sit her down and talk it out with her, how can you use violence to right wrong behaviour. Not here to argue but had to get that off my chest.

At quick glance this looks like Astrid 😂
Agree completely. I also think calling a 6 year old an hole completely out of line. She’s a little girl being failed by those around her. It isn’t her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically she started of on facebook, with a post that went viral stating how much of a saint she is helping a poor new mother at mothercare who was crying horrifically, she then moved over to instagram and was a whole different persona, she used to work but basically gave it all up to sell her soul and kids for ads on ryvita, nivea, etc but claims to only work for small businesses, then she did a post saying she was going to lose her house (rented) as the landlady was selling and all the huns fell over themselves setting up go fund me etc to buy her house, this went into the thousands, she also set out as a domestic violence advocate yet failed to help anyone really see past threads for proof, yet all while people were donating via paypal to help her do this, asking about paypal or basically asking anything which is not arselicking will have you blocked called a troll and maybe even doxxed, and the huns will all set upon you, the girls are all r's the 2 eldest boys are j and the baby is j&r together. Anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Basically she started of on facebook, with a post that went viral stating how much of a saint she is helping a poor new mother at mothercare who was crying horrifically, she then moved over to instagram and was a whole different persona, she used to work but basically gave it all up to sell her soul and kids for ads on ryvita, nivea, etc but claims to only work for small businesses, then she did a post saying she was going to lose her house (rented) as the landlady was selling and all the huns fell over themselves setting up go fund me etc to buy her house, this went into the thousands, she also set out as a domestic violence advocate yet failed to help anyone really see past threads for proof, yet all while people were donating via paypal to help her do this, asking about paypal or basically asking anything which is not arselicking will have you blocked called a troll and maybe even doxxed, and the huns will all set upon you, the girls are all r's the 2 eldest boys are j and the baby is j&r together. Anything else?
Yes where does soppybollocks come into it..that is all🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.