PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

View attachment 132830
This is exactly the kind of content I’m here for 😂 This and the desperate Hun love festival will keep me amused for at least a couple of days 😂

Reactions: 6
She mentions his teeth in an attempt to take the piss out of us here I think. Because we all mention her teeth so much and clearly Joshs aren’t much better either! He looks awful. He used to look SO much better.

As for her birthday .. how utterly embarrassing. How about you donate your gifts to those in need Rach !!

Reactions: 10
I don't use Nivea suncream anyway as its actually tit but certainly won't buy any of their products now!

Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow because I can't take that much self-love. I don't get why people post birthday messages on their stories, but to share the messages you get is absolutely ridiculous. You must have a really tit life to be spending so much time on Instagram trying to convince strangers how amazing it is.

Her comments about Josh's teeth are horrible too. Another sign of abuse. Imagine if he constantly posted photos of her saying ooh look at her teeth! She's putting him down but making it look like she's being nice. If my husband posted photos saying ooh look at her flabby belly how gorgeous is that, it would make me feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

View attachment 132830
I think he’s probably insecure about his teeth so she posts comments like this , like she’s done before, to try make him more secure about them because heaven forbid he’s the next one wanting braces then Queen R will need to reign in the spending on pointless tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Josh has posted on his story; ‘bit of mother Marshall’s cake’ why would he refer to her that way? Rach bleeping up and forgetting which account she’s on again?🤔

Or has it now reached the point where there’s been so many lies, elaborations and embellishments that everything makes us question stuff?

Reactions: 8
Josh has posted on his story; ‘bit of mother Marshall’s cake’ why would he refer to her that way? Rach bleeping up and forgetting which account she’s on again?🤔

Or has it now reached the point where there’s been so many lies, elaborations and embellishments that everything makes us question stuff?
You wouldn’t call your mum by her surname 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just mum, surely. How many does he have?

Reactions: 9
I love the posts about getting drunk with her. I can remember a few years ago lots of drunken posts but now she claims she doesn't drink and doesn't like the taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't like her, I think she's a bellend but she was sweet with Edie and the box of random tat. Shame it had to be recorded and posted on the internet though!

Reactions: 8
I don't like her, I think she's a bellend but she was sweet with Edie and the box of random tat. Shame it had to be recorded and posted on the internet though!
Thsts the only reason she put on that performance with edie... because it was filmed!! We all know she values things more like 40 quid socks and 180 deck chairs..to homemade tat from her children... she probably took the braclet off as soon as edie wasnt looking or the camera stopped rolling.. there isnt a nice selfless bone in her body

Reactions: 9
Although he’s not my type, I can see why a few years ago he could have been considered attractive. Now, he looks like he could be Joe Exotic’s next husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Although he’s not my type, I can see why a few years ago he could have been considered attractive. Now, he looks like he could be Joe Exotic’s next husband.
Are you me?? I was just about to post the exact same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL is an understatement. I literally thunder laughed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anonymous flowers! Ha ha!! It’s your own subscription you silly sod!

you would think being the great ambassador that she is, she would have said ‘no gifts this year, lockdown etc, but donations if you want to WA would be great’...but no, selfish Sarah couldn’t possibly do something for someone else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are these not from the same company that sends her regular flowers lol
That’s the message you get when you’ve subscribed!!!!! Unbelievable. Well, not that unbelievable really. It is Rachaeeellealele Shambleton we’re talking about.

If the card was sent completely blank by somebody else it would say “the sender hasn’t left their name”, just like the one I received yesterday! Which I sent to myself but I didn’t post it on the gram claiming it was from one of my many admirers because I’m not a complete bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.