Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red1234

Can you imagine on your birthday filming every minute of it, having your little baby being bought into you on your birthday morning smiling his little head off and you having to film it to show everyone how much you are loved. That would be the last thing on my mind! Show him some attention instead of holding your phone!
As people have already said, the ones that plaster it all over social media are the ones that have problems in their relationship, we're not fooled raquelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GossipGirlxox

New here 👋

Just spent most of my day reading the last thread and it's actually opened my eyes! I never knew about all the PayPal stuff and it's absolutely shocking! I haven't followed her for long, I really enjoyed her videos in the car after the school run but she's bored me since lockdown and tattle has really made me realise what a self-obsessed person she is.

Josh being a dog in heat because she has her baps out around the house yet they shower together every night 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Thread title
PTWM #32 2 fingers up to self isolation, Heavy periods and no kids, bird boy still didn’t manage ejaculation

• Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
My Tattle bingo prediction.

An FB post starting:

"Tomorrow/Today is my birthday..."

And then 7 to 10 paragraphs about how shit everything is because she doesn't know how to breastfeed/not breastfeed/sterilise a bottle/buy milk/express milk/bottle feed/get a fucking grip.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind bitch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a fucking bizarre comment 🦷

0A0E6DED-B5B5-4323-9700-8BEF6FBBDC66.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

zojljb85

Chatty Member
First of all, does she not know the meaning of "obsessed"? Your child is not obsessed, his personality would not know how to do that.

Secondly, still no sign of any kids. They are blatantly not there.

And third, I had a nose and the window in Queens B's post is not their house. They don't have those windows or that view.

So Rach, if you're reading this. You are a complete and utter dickhead and it's disgusting that you have got rid of your kids. Do NOT show a video of your family clapping for the NHS, you hypocritical witch. And tell your flake of husband to stop posting daily updates, as it's people like you why people are dying!!!

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think boxer boy is no more but probably texts Rachaele every night to thank her for being the mother he never had even though he’s got one and she’s probably really nice

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She IS Elton John! Being woken up by her gay husband with a bunch of flowers and a baby is actually exactly like his life 🤷🏼‍♀️

6F1B4AF2-876A-4345-830C-946765F0CCA1.jpeg

@AnaKarina23 apologies if I misunderstood but I thought you said you had had no contact with the family for quite some time? But you know for sure that Betsy has suffered a significant loss last week? Not being confrontational, just curious.

Whether she has or not, there’s still no excuse for not being at home, people have suffered far more and had to stick by the rules, sadly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I'm the only one that's missing that Astrid's charm...everyone seems to like her apart from me.

I think she seems like a complete twat, which is why she probably gets on well with Rachaeaeaeaele. Her colour reminds me of the tangerine terror (Donald Trump) and she looks like she's gone mental whilst in charge of a sharpie. I don't get the fake freckle thing at all. I'm not sure what I'm missing that everyone else seems to see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Red1234

Oh and talking about being nice to people because of hormones after babies....erm amyplusbabies has not long had a baby when you set your followers on her for not wanting to follow that smelly specimen KDIL! But actually raquelle thanks for bringing Amy's account into my life as I really like her! She's HONEST, something raquelle and the rest of them could learn from.

LittleMy

VIP Member
1) Troll post pending
2) Attention seeking to divert from kids being away
3) Content

Those are the only things I can think of. You don’t genuinely have a cry then two minutes later slap a picture of your teary face up on your stories if you aren’t looking for attention. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer to do my (real) crying in private. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

FridaK

VIP Member
Funerals with separated families are awkward. I have a handy tip for you all in case you have to support your child through one.
You drive them there yourself (it’s not a day out.) Then you sit in the car or go for a quiet walk. When they come out you drive them home and ask how they are feeling. Again yourself, not with an audience. What you don’t do is drag your fella and other kid along, announce it to 200k people whilst filming the beach with a bit of Bette Midler in the background as morbid mood music.
I’m surprised she didn’t get a picture of Betsy mid funeral for the huns to fall over shouting ‘Gawjuss babe. Like your Momma.’ Classless, truly a circus

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GossipGirlxox

I've had to unfollow because I can't take that much self-love. I don't get why people post birthday messages on their stories, but to share the messages you get is absolutely ridiculous. You must have a really shit life to be spending so much time on Instagram trying to convince strangers how amazing it is.

Her comments about Josh's teeth are horrible too. Another sign of abuse. Imagine if he constantly posted photos of her saying ooh look at her teeth! She's putting him down but making it look like she's being nice. If my husband posted photos saying ooh look at her flabby belly how gorgeous is that, it would make me feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She won't be posing her whole birthday because she only films 3 minutes a day of her life. R and her huns said so 🤣

My favourite about her clearly running J's Instagram is when she accidentally responds to someone as ptwm instead of Josh or initially reposnds as Josh then continues the convo as ptwm 🤣 hard to remember who you're ment to be when you have that many accounts to monitor though 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually can't bring myself to wish her a happy birthday because she's a horrible, lying, controlling cunt. Hope she has a shit day ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 23