PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @MoiraDingle - your suggestion got almost 40 reacts last time I looked, you are the clear winner!

I had to adjust it to fit slightly 😊

Previous threads here: PTWM

Have a tittytastic day!

Screenshot_20200516-162738_Gramster.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hahahahaha!!! Wasn’t she #gifted a pump a while ago? I remember this as Wilby wouldn’t wake up in London and she was acting like she had never heard of a pump before. So why did she “milk her tits” over the bleeping sink?! Also ROCHELLLLIO all midwives and health visitors advise you that self expressing is best done in shower with the hot water running on your back. Probably never told you that though because they were too busy sobbing at how brave and wonderful you are. Also this “dog in heat” boring chat about Josh - whether you’re breastfeeding or not, if you’re in a long term relationship and you’re happy / secure with each other and yourself then your other half seeing your tits or vag isn’t that exciting for them? Is it just me? Like even pre baby I would stand in the morning with my tits out or everything out basically and be like “Yeah so I’ve put that washing in so if you’re home before me just spin and drain it then take it out” and my partner will reply, dick swinging as he dries his hair, “Yeah sure” and no one is excited by that. At all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So is she saying having big tits is horrendous and guessing the bet Lynch reference meaning tarty?
Well maybe J with two dicks might prefer a woman with a couple of hand fulls of boobage. Better watch out Rancid Rach, he will be on the look out next time he goes ‘bird’ watching.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So is she saying having big tits is horrendous and guessing the bet Lynch reference meaning tarty?
Well maybe J with two dicks might prefer a woman with a couple of hand fulls of boobage. Better watch out Rancid Rach, he will be on the look out next time he goes ‘bird’ watching.....
I think it was just a classic look-at-me attention-grabber. “Oh my god, look how HUGE they are, fml” etc. To me, they still look small 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s pregnant. But it’s going to be a ‘big shock’. She’s laying the foundations.

Or she’s doing her usual attention seeking crap. Or maybe she’s realised we’ve got her sussed over the kids not being there so is trying to create something else for us to focus on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Troll post pending
2) Attention seeking to divert from kids being away
3) Content

Those are the only things I can think of. You don’t genuinely have a cry then two minutes later slap a picture of your teary face up on your stories if you aren’t looking for attention. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer to do my (real) crying in private. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God I fell sleep for 2 hours and come back to a new thread 😂 the last one moved so fast! Haha.
And if horny harry was like a dog on heat and your not caving in then watch out... we all know his dingle dangle likes to go sniffing around 😂😂

1) Troll post pending
2) Attention seeking to divert from kids being away
3) Content

Those are the only things I can think of. You don’t genuinely have a cry then two minutes later slap a picture of your teary face up on your stories if you aren’t looking for attention. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer to do my (real) crying in private. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shes the type to log in to a&e via FB and when people ask what's up she says "doesnt matter" and "inbox me" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.