PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic Josh posted of her sleeping wasn’t very flattering 😬

And Wilby is off the sweet stuff today, he’s moved onto crisps now. Eaten while sat on the grass again.

Reactions: 5
That’s the message you get when you’ve subscribed!!!!! Unbelievable. Well, not that unbelievable really. It is Rachaeeellealele Shambleton we’re talking about.
She is that self absorbed/full of her own importance/stupid that she will genuinely beleive a randomer sent her those flowers specifically for her birthday 🤣🤣🤣

Obviously now she's read it here that these are the monthly subscription flowers she signed up to, herself, she'll feel like a lemon but it's okay, the huns will never find out!

Absolute twit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have her camera rolling constantly or did they plan josh and Wilburs Entrance with the flowers?!? Who wakes up filming Instagram 🤯

Reactions: 18
Anyone else find it really odd that all these “best friends she has she only met a few months ago?? Laura, Emily, Charleeeeeee, Astrid, etc. So bizarre.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

View attachment 132830
I came here to post this pic. bleeping teeefffff. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Anyone else find it really odd that all these “best friends she has she only met a few months ago?? Laura, Emily, Charleeeeeee, Astrid, etc. So bizarre.
She’s probably like my cousin. Makes best mates. Ruins the friendship cos she’s a massive knobber, can’t keep her gob shut and they no longer benefit her. Moves on and finds new unsuspecting victims to kiss her arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her comments about Josh's teeth are horrible too. Another sign of abuse. Imagine if he constantly posted photos of her saying ooh look at her teeth! She's putting him down but making it look like she's being nice. If my husband posted photos saying ooh look at her flabby belly how gorgeous is that, it would make me feel like tit.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here. It’s like she’s saying your teeth are vile but I love them no matter what. Just a little thing to make him feel self conscious and like she’s better than him.

Reactions: 8
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here. It’s like she’s saying your teeth are vile but I love them no matter what. Just a little thing to make him feel self conscious and like she’s better than him.
I think her insecurities about him being unfaithful contribute to it. She’s using something that he’s probably insecure about and drawing attention to it, as a way to make him less likely to have the confidence to cheat on her. Which is a huge fear she has and perhaps stems from her mother abandoning her as a child?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just started this thing about his teeth recently and as per Rachaele keeps using it over and over because that’s what she does 😂 also the way she calls him “my boy” 🤢 grow up

Reactions: 3
I noticed on T’s farm page she had captioned a picture of the dog “oh Winston”. Hmm, where have we seen that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s her birthday and that’s obviously waaaaay more important but for a someone who is extremely anxious, with a child who is extremely anxious also, there’s been absolutely no mention of the fact today is the first day of mental health awareness week 😂
❗ tattle bingo entry ... que the rescue remedy post by the end of the week ❗🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
... the kindest woman on the gram. 🤣 I would like to hear their definition of kind because Rach ain’t it... ! 1CC5B7D2-68DE-4DDD-8389-D650D995B60F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There has to be a long tribute post to herself incoming surely? There is no way she can resist the temptation of having 400+ huns comment
‘Happy birthday. You deserve the best day ever for all the work you do and keeping us going through this crisis with you handy tips on what to needlessly order and spraying milk into the kitchen sink. Love you so much babe 😍😍 You got this! Best Momma in the whole world. Bangin Husband. Beautiful inside and out. Never met you or indeed talked to you but you are my saint and hero. Love your family and your womb for producing it, even when it didn’t do all 6, who cares can I get a clay model of your uterus please babe etc etc’
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shocked to the core to see someone I know personally comment with some glowing weird creepy grown woman comment on B’s page!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I keep wanting to call her a Nelly as in got a long nose, then I think nellietheelephant as in drains you, then I remember it was Pinocchio who lied and Nellie the elephant could fly and then I am in nursery rhymes and stories and lost in a world of fantasy confusion.... ok now I am lost 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep wanting to call her a Nelly as in got a long nose, then I think nellietheelephant as in drains you, then I remember it was Pinocchio who lied and Nellie the elephant could fly and then I am in nursery rhymes and stories and lost in a world of fantasy confusion.... ok now I am lost 😂😂😂
Dumbo flew..... Nellie the elephant packed her trunk and said goodye to the circus.... 😁🤣...... like me, you'll have that song stuck in you're head for the rest of the night now...... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.