PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saddest thing is she has no clue about anything. I know people who follow her who say nice things but don’t like her! They do it to wind her up! I have kids and today I went out for a walk and although I took my phone I didn’t once use it. Was no need, I enjoyed being present with my family, she should try it! Also it’s obvious the kids aren’t there or we would have seen it heard them. I hope she gets help she needs before she messes her kids up more. I don’t know where she actually would stop for some free cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You might need to shout a but louder Josh, Tallulah might be in a bedroom but it's not a bedroom in your bleeping house...

Unless we see those kids eating their dinners, we can safely say they're not there. They are filmed eating practically every day. She's clearly been looking here this afternoon because within a few mins of Edie's video being posted, her account was made private. We all know if those kids were in the house she'd have filmed them by now to prove her point...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m really surprised that Josh, given his policing background, supports and enables the whoring out of all 6 kids on social media. Unless he has just been blindsided by £££ and that has overruled any basic safeguarding and common sense.
Judging by what she's been saying about him, he's ruled by his dick anyway 🤷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole charade is laughable now, I'm actually sitting here laughing. What absolute dicks they are.

"LULA...... LULA" FFS Josh, really 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs, they’ll be stuffing some old jumpers under the covers to make it look like T in bed next, what a pair of thick cunts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was public as I was able to view it when it was posted on here. I don’t know a lot about tik tok but I presume I wouldn’t have been able to see it if it was a private account?
They might have put it to private on tik tok but it's still available to view on youtube.. so not only was it on 1 SM site...its one 2!! Two public platforms that anyone can view of a 6 year old in a bikini 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Josh fake calling the kids that dinners ready when there clearly not there is laughable....and then all of a sudden Edie turns up from her dads ....this woman is nothing but a liar and narcassist,she needs to remember that she was the other woman and when the other woman becomes a wife a space becomes vacant..josh is already a cheat,wont be long hopefully before she falls flat on her face,I cant help but think the other 'woman" maybe a man tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s a bit harsh on his ex wife.
The timeline of events is available publicly and her drink problem started when her husband left her for another women he had been shagging behind her back, on their sons birthday.
He drinks enough himself to put him in the functional alcoholic category- anyone having a few glasss of wine a night is but it’s seen as socially acceptable.
The ex-wife handled the situation badly but I can’t judge her for that, R and J destroyed her whole world.
Sorry I'm a bit late but where's the info on this? Would be interested to see it I've always wondered but how they got together. Heard bits about an affair but don't know the actual story.

Josh fake calling the kids that dinners ready when there clearly not there is laughable....and then all of a sudden Edie turns up from her dads ....this woman is nothing but a liar and narcassist,she needs to remember that she was the other woman and when the other woman becomes a wife a space becomes vacant..josh is already a cheat,wont be long hopefully before she falls flat on her face,I cant help but think the other 'woman" maybe a man tho
A la Philip Schofield? I think you could be right 😆

• Haha
She just put this photo of Tallulah on, apparently she just came out of her bedroom for the first time today because Josh was calling her...

Here she is...I never doubted for a minute she was at home!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Honestly I'm just embarrassed for them now 😂😂
Rach..have a day off HUN 🤦‍♀️

Oh you tube video has now gone too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He won‘t be straying now tho eh? He is too busy being both parents to the 3 kids (Wilby, Edie, Seb) and 3 teenagers (Seb, Betsy, Rachel) in the house 😉 She has made absolutely sure that he has neither the energy nor the opportunity for an affair.

She just put this photo of Tallulah on, apparently she just came out of her bedroom for the first time today Because Josh was calling her...

Here she is...I never doubted for a minute she was at home!
Nearly spat my wine out at that one. 👏

• Haha
Honestly they make me cringe so bad!
Some things you have to do (admittedly I’ve never sang incy wincy in a tit German accent) but the world doesn’t need to know.
And Josh - my god what has become of that man?!? He is hen pecked beyond belief, lost all integrity - he’s turned into a right fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think she’s in the bedroom all the time cos the kids would usually be in the living room as well?

Reactions: 7
Actually completely bewildered how she encourages her kids to be seen on SM. It was bad enough with T, but I’m sickened she’s perfectly happy for E to perform in a bikini and let any old perv see it. Is she really that guilable and stupid she doesn’t know about all the dirty old men out there wishing all sorts of harm on her?
Is it that she is such an attention seeker that she must have everything about her life out their even her precious children that she just doesn’t care enough that the odd weirdo might see them?
Protect your children Ffs! I feel sick to my stomach.
Yes your a tit mother. Honestly the worst, and it’s not funny and cute, it’s disturbing and dangerous,
Josh Stop being a fanny for once in your downtrodden life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually completely bewildered how she encourages her kids to be seen on SM. It was bad enough with T, but I’m sickened she’s perfectly happy for E to perform in a bikini and let any old perv see it. Is she really that guilable and stupid she doesn’t know about all the dirty old men out there wishing all sorts of harm on her?
Is it that she is such an attention seeker that she must have everything about her life out their even her precious children that she just doesn’t care enough that the odd weirdo might see them?
Protect your children Ffs! I feel sick to my stomach.
Yes your a tit mother. Honestly the worst.
Not just viewing them either though.. perverts have the technology to copy and save said video and share it amongst themselves in the dark web and also sell it on to other perverts... does she not know that... the amount of time its been left open to the public god knows where its ended up

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.