PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of Rachel’s.

I do like Astrid’s style , I love her clothes and her look ; apart from the fake freckles .

Reactions: 2
I can’t find the feet video... is it a grid or highlight??? I’ve just watched the tattoo one and why is her dog just licking her leg 🤢
It's on her grid abit further down. Shes wearing a red jumpsuit with a black bra visible. You have to swipe for the video

Reactions: 1
Ignoring the fact that she’s the colour of Bisto here, did she REALLY use the NHS in a post where she’s giving away a T-shirt? As in, a post where she’s using a giveaway to grow her account? Or have I misunderstood?

No wonder she was happy to put the NHS at risk by meeting up with God knows how many people in the park. Josh too. Hypocrites.

73C2DBDF-F839-4895-A9E5-412B810AF2E9.jpeg
01CF12AD-93B9-4421-9DA4-264CFD73F5C2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s posted them to get the huns frothing; hinting around her mental health being low cos we’re due the monthly waffle post. I say she’s going to go trolls this month, ruining her birthday.
The bleeping cheek of it if she does though! She's only annoyed because we caught her out!

I know they're both stupid simpletons but I didn't think even they would be stupid enough to send all 5 kids away, during a lockdown from a killer virus, so she could get her eggs fertilised 🙄

Even mother nature was like 'Hell no girl" 🤣

It was so obvious that they weren't there from Thursday to Sunday night! No sight or sound from them. They are filmed every single day and both B and T, who also post stories daily, had gone mute, but hey, tHeY wErE iN tHe oThEr RoOm coz the huns said so 🤪

Absolute pathetic weasels. Josh fake hollering T from upstairs 🤣🤣🤣 what the duck has become of him 🤣 Embarrasing! Go find your testes hun.

Surely they're not THAT stupid to realise the kids WILL grow up and they WILL spill the T on all the lies? 🤭 Can't wait for that day to come 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s posted them to get the huns frothing; hinting around her mental health being low cos we’re due the monthly waffle post. I say she’s going to go trolls this month, ruining her birthday.
Didn't look ruined to me, swanning around breaking lockdown rules in the park 🤷

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs neighbours garden on stories. Does she not know what privacy is. Mb her neighbour don’t wanna be on the gram !!!

Reactions: 15
Didn't look ruined to me, swanning around breaking lockdown rules in the park 🤷
I love a good troll post. The comments are glorious. Basic huns pontificating about how weird and awful ‘trolls’ are, dropping in the odd c*nt reference and not having the self awareness to realise that they do exactly the same amount of watching that anyone else does. It’s just theirs is fuelled by desperation to be noticed by some random woman in Devon. The irony is very entertaining 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She will def post soon about how hard it's been during this lockdown and the trolls are having a go at her FOR SOCIALLY DISTANCING seeing her friend Astrid and she has been sobbing and vomiting horrifically at the vile things they've all been saying about her and then the huns will give all their sympathy to her and say it's fine to see her friend :rolleyes:
There will probably be something added about how the kids WERE at home ALL weekend and the trolls are just horrible. Throw in about Betsy's recent news (break up and funeral) and that will really tug at the heartstrings.
V predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will def post soon about how hard it's been during this lockdown and the trolls are having a go at her FOR SOCIALLY DISTANCING seeing her friend Astrid and she has been sobbing and vomiting horrifically at the vile things they've all been saying about her and then the huns will give all their sympathy to her and say it's fine to see her friend :rolleyes:
There will probably be something added about how the kids WERE at home ALL weekend and the trolls are just horrible. Throw in about Betsy's recent news (break up and funeral) and that will really tug at the heartstrings.
V predictable!
Absolutely. With an opening about her 5th birthday when her mum came in and shat in her school bag

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She won’t be happy now though, seeing as we’ve basically just written the post for her. She hasn’t got it yet that’s she’s predictable and pathetic and we all see right through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.