Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Anybody else find it bizarre how queen B hasn’t wished her mam happy bday?? See if she had the kids surely it would be a big deal....lots of pictures stories of them all sat round whilst she holds court, joshs boys having a foot each, T feeding her grapes, E doing a special bday dance and queen B looking after W....all the whole bird boy is drooling in the corner.
She deffo doesn’t have the kids and wants reporting....look at what they did to hinch for having a bbq
It’s not her birthday until Monday. I know that because it’s the same day as mine!

Mrswifey1

I can hear her now, making out that we are sexualising her child, it's just an innocent video, it's no different to what people see on the beach etc etc etc.
We're not Rachel, we're just highlighting the fact that other people will sexualise it, she must know (as her hubby is/was a PC) that D&C has one of the highest rates of sex offenders in the country. She shows scant regard to the safety of her kids, we know what schools they go to, what cafes they eat at, what beach they walk their dogs on, where they live and their full names. If people with no agenda can find this info, imagine how quickly someone with ill intent can find it?
I'm pleading with you, seriously, just think before you publish.
What video. What have I missed

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I live in Brixham. It's beautiful. Honestly. I grew up in Manchester, lived in Paignton and Torquay. Have lived in Brixham for the last 5 years and now wouldn't ever think about living anywhere else. She certainly isn't worth being put off by 😂
It looks lovely.. I just wanted to avoid her area..but dont know where her area is? 😂
We wanted either a nice town by the sea or a country village.. we are Midlands atm and I absolutely hate it here

keytotruth

VIP Member
Off topic how do I message admin as I have already tied.my sister got banned but was using my tablet at the time And nOw I can’t get on here I have to use my phone as it just come see up oops you got banned when I try logging her out,idiot

Does anyone know when she shared the petition about maternity leave being extended? My friend sent me a screenshot of it yesterday morning, but it had already been discussed and turned down by parliament. Wasn’t sure if she had shared it for people to share without actually checking all the facts
I’m not sure when she shared it but that petition is being reviewed again. They are looking at childcare Issues that was mentioned in the petition and I’m not sure if they are looking at anything else.

Myarmyandme

It was someone saying about all Blondie needed was Daniela Westbrook and she’d have a full house.
That’s mad how you spotted that! How did you know to look at her Instagram. I knew R said N Mc was a friend but I thought it was only over Instagram.
N Mc was always banging on about something on breakfast tv for a while trying to take the moral high ground with Caroline flack was one thing I seen her on tv about. They’ve not wheeled her out to give her opinion on covid 19 have they? Would love to do a phone in with her just now 😂