PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what happened. I clicked on the pic then this was on my screen 🙈 don’t know how to use tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pictures Betsy has put up .. the other two R looks happy and healthy. I can’t get over how she thinks the short hair, big rimmed glasses and bright lipstick looks good .. she looks bloody awful - please someone tell her !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
duck me, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣 Justin Bieber has it worse? bleeping Timmy Mallet has it worse than you, you think bleep 🙈

4C7B829F-A52E-4A46-A682-F152113810BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How ared they brown eww actually making me feel sick!
E is a bratty child how do they let her get away with talking like that
And y did she yank w off racheeeleos lap
Where was s?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Off topic how do I message admin as I have already tied.my sister got banned but was using my tablet at the time And nOw I can’t get on here I have to use my phone as it just come see up oops you got banned when I try logging her out,idiot

Those teeth. Just those teeth. What has she done to them?

I can’t remember who it was but someone called her Queen La-teef-ah and it’s brought me more joy than they could ever know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez, shes gonna have issues with E if she doesnt nip that in the bud now!
She’s going to be another Betsy, whose attitude has also been awful since she was small. Rachel clearly finds it amusing and laudable as she berates Tallulah more than her sisters and she’s less of a cow.

Reactions: 8
I am really taken aback by Edies' behaviour and attitude in the stories 😦 I remember she used to be quite a sweet little girl.

Reactions: 8
I know I’ve been popping pain like no tomorrow and I’m probably higher than the ISS but does Blondie need glasses? How does she think her mum looks younger than her???
Edie where the hell is the discipline with her??? She hit out at another child!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.