PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to say who's got the other kids.. theres just no need...either josh wait for or R wait for her... why does it take both.. and the kids are no way old enough or responsible enough to stay home alone so shes broken the rules again by either letting someone else into her household or allowing them into someone else's household when it's not necessary.
She really angers me because we have been inside for over 2 months..haven't been shop or anything and had no contact with anyone. My husband got rushed to the hospital this morning with suspected covid. Thankfully he can come home but we have to wait 2 days for results.
IT CAN AFFECT ANYONE RACHEL!
Sending love to you and your family. I hope your husband is okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Devon family fun festival next weekend surely this should be cancelled due to covid 19 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is nothing sacred? Her teenage daughter has lost a loved one and is attending the funeral. Support her in silence. What the duck is she wanting from that post? 5000 messages saying oh wow you’re an amazing mum?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She really angers me because we have been inside for over 2 months..haven't been shop or anything and had no contact with anyone. My husband got rushed to the hospital this morning with suspected covid. Thankfully he can come home but we have to wait 2 days for results.
IT CAN AFFECT ANYONE RACHEL!
I hope he's ok 💕 I completely share your anger, my Dad has been in intensive care for 6 weeks with it. We can't visit him or comfort each other which is horrific especially when it was touch and go whether he'd make it. And twats like her are out and about seeing who they like thinking the rules don't apply 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Roblox - or however you say it is banned in our house. My daughter who is a similar age to Talullah, was only on it a week and had weirdos messaging her wanting her to be their “girlfriend”. To give her name on it out to 100k+ people is idiotic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Is nothing sacred? Her teenage daughter has lost a loved one and is attending the funeral. Support her in silence. What the duck is she wanting from that post? 5000 messages saying oh wow you’re an amazing mum?
I think she wants people to speculate about who has died too so she can do a grid post “for all the people asking” and make it look like she was trying to be discreet but public interest was just too great 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought she wasn’t going to mention it publicly! And yup, what did a funeral today have to do with where Betsy was all weekend?🤔

She’s actually sick and twisted in the head using her daughter’s loss/grief to stop those asking questions about her blatant disregard of lockdown rules. And then today she’s using her again from ‘gram content. And some people say she doesn’t neglect them and the children are loved! She’s an awful mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has suddenly remembered the funeral after reading on here clearly 🤣🤣🤣 so why was Betsy away and then back for it 🤣 absolute joker. Your lies and bullshit are tripping you up 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has suddenly remembered the funeral after reading on here clearly 🤣🤣🤣 so why was Betsy away and then back for it 🤣 absolute joker. Your lies and bullshit are tripping you up 🤥
I don’t think she’s lied about the funeral tbh. I think she was trying to make out Betsy wasn’t on camera because she was grieving.

Reactions: 2
I think she wants people to speculate about who has died too so she can do a grid post “for all the people asking” and make it look like she was trying to be discreet but public interest was just too great 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she does I know that the poor family would be devastated. They would certainly not appreciate that exaggerating witch turning it into engagement with her cult.
I will most certainly be having strong words when we are back on the school run.

Reactions: 11
Don't know whose funeral it is but do know that's Breakwater Beach in Brixham that they're sat on. So if the funeral is in Brixham today, which is literally down the road from where they live, why the hell was Betsy needing to be away from home for a couple of days breaking lockdown rules?!

• Angry
I hope he's ok 💕 I completely share your anger, my Dad has been in intensive care for 6 weeks with it. We can't visit him or comfort each other which is horrific especially when it was touch and go whether he'd make it. And twats like her are out and about seeing who they like thinking the rules don't apply 🤬
Sending you and your family all my love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Funerals with separated families are awkward. I have a handy tip for you all in case you have to support your child through one.
You drive them there yourself (it’s not a day out.) Then you sit in the car or go for a quiet walk. When they come out you drive them home and ask how they are feeling. Again yourself, not with an audience. What you don’t do is drag your fella and other kid along, announce it to 200k people whilst filming the beach with a bit of Bette Midler in the background as morbid mood music.
I’m surprised she didn’t get a picture of Betsy mid funeral for the huns to fall over shouting ‘Gawjuss babe. Like your Momma.’ Classless, truly a circus

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hmm....call me sceptical, shoot me down even, buttttt I don't believe B attended a funeral, I really don't.
I think R panicked the other day when she knew she'd been caught out lettin the kids stay out whilst we're still under lockdown so she racked her brain and BINGO....funeral...THAT'S the excuse....no one will argue when there's been a death.
My neighbour has died during this time, the only people allowed to attend her funeral were parents, siblings, and children.
My sister is battling terminal cancer and we know if she goes whilst lockdown is on the only people allowed to attend her funeral is my mum, her husband, children and us siblings.
So I'm struggling to see how she was allowed to attend a friends funeral?
If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but I think R is just trying to keep up with the lie with them stories.

• Sad
And who was at home looking after Meltdown Mildred, Sidelined Steve, Anxious Anna and Does-he-even-live-there Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.