PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been looking at their floorplan 🙈 (sorry R but I couldn’t help it!) the house is my dream house 😩 we’d never afford that on our wages though 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been looking at their floorplan 🙈 (sorry R but I couldn’t help it!) the house is my dream house 😩 we’d never afford that on our wages though 😂
It’s ok, she only affords it on other people’s wages.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So want to say something about her breaking the lockdown rules meeting up with that Astrid bird (who the duck is she btw?!) Never heard of her til she was mentioned on these threads an my god it's so obvious THATS what R is tryin to become? Why you'd want to is beyond me 😂😂 both a cringy mess.
But I don't follow her, comments are limited an I just can't bring myself to give her a follow

Reactions: 4
Why is everybody all of a sudden looking at her house on google maps?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’re unable to get a mortgage (probably not able to declare the PayPal donations as income unless she paid tax and NI on them)?

Nearly 5% deposit was raised alone through the Go Fund Me accounts never mind the rest that was paid directly to her bank account/PayPal, so having a substantial deposit shouldn’t be an issue.
That HAS to be the case. Josh has/had a stable job with a reasonable income. Even if R was only working part time back then I'm sure they would have been able to afford the repayments.
I bet she’s up to her eyeballs in debt. Well, up until her army of deluded huns bailed her out! Her credit rating is probably shot to pieces after years of paying for other people’s shopping because she’s such a bleeping hero.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’re unable to get a mortgage (probably not able to declare the PayPal donations as income unless she paid tax and NI on them)?

Nearly 5% deposit was raised alone through the Go Fund Me accounts never mind the rest that was paid directly to her bank account/PayPal, so having a substantial deposit shouldn’t be an issue.
I’m not sure that ‘influencer’ is in the drop down menu when you fill out your mortgage application 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could have been an issue getting a mortgage but the landlord could have sold to someone else if they were adamant on selling. Maybe they changed their mind about selling. Which begs the question of where the deposit money went.

It will always baffle me how she has got away with so much and will continue to do so.

Reactions: 9
None of us like R and we all know how bleeping stupid it is that she has lack of safe guarding for her kids but it's bizarre that people are admitting to looking for her house on Google maps, that's definitely giving her ammo to have a good moan about us!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know!!! It don’t sit right with me
I’ve never went hunting for it, I looked at her town out of curiosity and noticed right away the part she walks and the house was right there. I put one search in for 4 bed house with her street name and it came up right away 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I originally asked because I was curious about the area because we were thinking of moving around those areas... iv also google mapped the Kardashians area and the real housewives of Cheshire etc in the past.. because I'm a nosey cow. 😂. But I have been warned by admin so that's all im saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I originally asked because I was curious about the area because we were thinking of moving around those areas... iv also google mapped the Kardashians area and the real housewives of Cheshire etc in the past.. because I'm a nosey cow. 😂. But I have been warned by admin so that's all im saying 🤷‍♀️
I've googled mapped Jeffree Stars house too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I've been on the hinch threads, they say it's easy to find her address. I was only curious as I used to live in Torquay and always wondered where her previous house was (before she moved). I think I live closer to her lookalike Katie now 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is everybody all of a sudden looking at her house on google maps?
Dunno but its creepy! tit like this that gives tattle a bad name! She definitely has "proof" of the "trolls trying to find her house" now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.