PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched that repost or whatever you call it of that other woman's story about waiting for an update re Wilby and tits....my first thought....."you bleeping weirdo". Who does that!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Basically - Racheleaa has been trying to force her pancake tits on most of the family - Wilby gags, josh plays along like he’s some desperate virgin (he’s such a wet wipe) and the rest of the kids have been sent to other people’s house because this is a really difficult time for her.
Has anyone noticed that constance hall put up a breast feeding post 36 hours prior and hot a massive response then all of a sudden Rachaeeellleeeeee is having breast feeding problems......Eye roll,so predictable

Basically - Racheleaa has been trying to force her pancake tits on most of the family - Wilby gags, josh plays along like he’s some desperate virgin (he’s such a wet wipe) and the rest of the kids have been sent to other people’s house because this is a really difficult time for her.
He came across as really camp when he sang that Happy birthday lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep she owns him now. And if the alcoholic ex wife rumour is to be believed then he's gone from one abusive relationship to another....
That’s a bit harsh on his ex wife.
The timeline of events is available publicly and her drink problem started when her husband left her for another women he had been shagging behind her back, on their sons birthday.
He drinks enough himself to put him in the functional alcoholic category- anyone having a few glasss of wine a night is but it’s seen as socially acceptable.
The ex-wife handled the situation badly but I can’t judge her for that, R and J destroyed her whole world.

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t put up a single story from home since she realised (by reading here) how obvious it was that her kids haven’t been there for 48 hours now.

It’s totally unfair to just do what you want when there are rules in place for a reason, and completely hypocritical to film your baby “clapping for carers” then send his siblings to various other houses the next day.

It’s also really annoyed me that she outright lied in the stories about national rail offering free travel to victims of domestic abuse who needed to flee during lockdown. She said she would add the stories to highlights so the information would stay on her page and she also said she would include the link to further information in her bio. Yet all she’s done is leave the Amazon link to those rubbish face masks there all week because they’re paying her to.

She’s vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Watched that repost or whatever you call it of that other woman's story about waiting for an update re Wilby and tits....my first thought....."you bleeping weirdo". Who does that!?
That's not normal behaviour. That woman needs to find a hobby...or a life... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Jesus, that woman waiting for a Wilby feeding update😲😲

We walk amongst these people Tattlers, stay safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s a bit harsh on his ex wife.
The timeline of events is available publicly and her drink problem started when her husband left her for another women he had been shagging behind her back, on their sons birthday.
He drinks enough himself to put him in the functional alcoholic category- anyone having a few glasss of wine a night is but it’s seen as socially acceptable.
The ex-wife handled the situation badly but I can’t judge her for that, R and J destroyed her whole world.
Apologies if I'm wrong I could have sworn it was only empen and qwerty that said she started drinking after he left and not before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know when she shared the petition about maternity leave being extended? My friend sent me a screenshot of it yesterday morning, but it had already been discussed and turned down by parliament. Wasn’t sure if she had shared it for people to share without actually checking all the facts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like j is up with wilby this morning and the queen is prob still in bed as she prob can’t move due to her massive tits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if I'm wrong I could have sworn it was only empen and qwerty that said she started drinking after he left and not before.
The drink driving was in the local news well after J left her, boys in blue look after there own and Sam was collateral damage.
Empen and Qwerty had another agenda not really sure what it was but the timeline of events is available for public information not just as tattle speculation.
I suppose I empathise with Sam as I was in a relationship with a narcissist and they will do whatever it takes and hurt whoever they want to make themselves the victim and come out on top- R to a tee!
Sam handled it badly but I can’t judge her because none of us know who we would react if we found out our husband and father of our children left us for another women then used their power to remove and block access to the children.
J and R are awful people and that’s why they are unpopular in the bay and why R is so desperate to prove how many mates she has.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The lass in the video is on tik tok and she basically does piss take videos she’s taking the piss but rachellio thinks she’s genuine by the looks of it

• Haha
She hasn’t put up a single story from home since she realised (by reading here) how obvious it was that her kids haven’t been there for 48 hours now.
100% this 👆🏻

With a house with so many children in it, you know when they are there. I mean she can’t do a proper advert without being “randomly” interrupted. I personally think it’s very unprofessional, like when Edie appeared and she had to go see her dad. It would have taken 2 seconds to refilm but no, she apparently wants to look like a hectic life. Hence the no filming this weekend and they’re not there. It’s not so she can have a private weekend, nothing is private to her. duck me if someone she knew died of COVID I’d expect her to want a front row seat ahead of family and live-stream the whole thing!

Reactions: 8
Everyday Wilby is OBSESSED with something new that she just has to buy more of. Tv remotes, keys, colourful octopus

• Haha
It’s actually making me so frustrated that she’s shipped all the kids out and will prob get away with it. So many families not getting to see each other just now yet someone who claims to be an “influencer” goes and does this! I really hope she is ashamed of herself just now. Even the fact she’s obviously got at least two of the kids in on the lies by telling them not to post anything 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know when she shared the petition about maternity leave being extended? My friend sent me a screenshot of it yesterday morning, but it had already been discussed and turned down by parliament. Wasn’t sure if she had shared it for people to share without actually checking all the facts
I’m not sure when she shared it but that petition is being reviewed again. They are looking at childcare Issues that was mentioned in the petition and I’m not sure if they are looking at anything else.

I have been shocked and appalled by my family members breaking the lockdown and they aren’t money grabbing, narcissistic, lying, cheating chavs so I’d definitely put money on Scambleton shipping the kids off for a weekend of shower shagging aka lying around with her baps out being spoon fed and foot rubbed by sparrow boy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.