Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
The thing is, she looks fine in the Snag photos, a pretty fat woman. Nothing at all wrong with that. But the difference between these photos and hers is staggering. You can’t bang on about being fat positive when you deliberately hide just how big you are.

I’m fat too so I hope I haven’t upset anyone with the use of the word. It was the most hurtful thing anyone could say to me when I was younger, even though I was undeniably fat. Now I just use it as a neutral descriptor and I feel nothing other than liberated that I have reclaimed the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
You're so right....plus size clothing has come a long way from the only shop being Evans..but Donald Stanley is setting it back by years..there are not many plus size women who could get away with those oversized kaftany dress things she does, I'm fat and small, and I would look a right tit in one. She's got massive competition now, we don't need to buy her big tents, we can actually get clothing similar to our skinny girlfriends! I have a feeling she's not going to last much longer...which will be our fault of course!
But imagine the owner complaining about fast fashion ruining her business but also hiring Jess who brings out a “collection” of fast fashion every 6 weeks or so 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Spill the tea or just don't mention it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Going back to Essex for a hospital appointment in London.
Surely if you lived in Edinburgh then you’d not be travelling to London for hospital appointments so obviously not telling doctors/hospitals where she lives as they’d tell her to transfer etc.
dont moan Poppy about the journey for the appointment there and back your making the hard work yourself.
I wonder do you have a registered gp in Scotland?
Her carbon footprint is as big as her clown feet!!

Might put that forward as a thread title suggestion, quite impressed with my little quip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Likelihood is I am sure higher though… and to be honest she is degrading herself with these one night stands etc
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Poppy tonight - “I don’t like too much too soon”

Poppy in August after dating Archie for 6 minutes - “When you know, you know. You know?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
🎶 Summertime in Loch Lomond
You kissed me on the head
It was over in a flash as you told me
I’d rather be alone instead 🎶

5C038273-15B8-4487-BDEB-7DA73DD49577.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I've just went on the Donald Stanley IG page and that event looks like a flop - I counted around 10 people, once you take our the creator, Jess and Poppy.
Embarrassing.
They probably couldn’t fit anymore than 10 in judging by the size of most of them… 🙊 I’m a fat fuck so don’t come for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30