Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but these are two different people that are two very different sizes
B7754D34-DB84-4728-9BEC-894581C093BE.jpeg
0C586519-12FF-4F03-A3CA-4F223097D3B5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m a 16 and look like the size of a house compared to her. Astonishing!

Reactions: 7
"This green shiny poorly fitting dress is the dress of dreams " she talks absolute bollocks..
Next she'll be telling us she's wearing a size 22 ...she's such a joker 🙄

Reactions: 12
She's not an icon, she's a twit!
View attachment 910345
Poppy does look quite a bit smaller in her dressing gown. I know from a friend that lost over 10 stone that standing up she feels she looks better as gravity kind to her body. When she sits, like Poppy, her pose skin puddles in the middle which would explain her looking bigger sitting down. Regardless of size, I do think she looks fantastic in the black dress.

Reactions: 1
I feared for those poor funko pops when she threw her self to the ground.
I just find the whole reel thing so cringe, especially these transformation ones. We all look better with a bit of makeup and a nice outfit but don't need to put up a video eye bleeping ourselves. Stop trying to be relatable when it probably took you all day to film and upload a 10 second clip for your 'job' 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really knows her angles and how to angle her phone too so from the front she can appear much slimmer, her curves are also overhangs and she's a twit 👍🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy does look quite a bit smaller in her dressing gown. I know from a friend that lost over 10 stone that standing up she feels she looks better as gravity kind to her body. When she sits, like Poppy, her pose skin puddles in the middle which would explain her looking bigger sitting down. Regardless of size, I do think she looks fantastic in the black dress.
It's all angles, she doesn't look that slim, she's massive. I wouldn't say she looked fantastic, she's hideous in whatever she wears, that personality just shines out of her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.