Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bent forward, turned slightly diagonally and her right arm is bent to hide how far out her body is. Her left arm is pressed tightly to her side to minimise the size of both her arm and body. She's very skilled, I'll give her that
I'll be practicing these poses tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what colour her hair actually is this time as it definitely wasn’t ginger like the last time she made out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Look forward to seeing her going out in Edinburgh wearing those tights ! Bit like most of her stories- it will never happen!

Proves again and again just how much she edits her pictures, those ones she's posted today with her new 80s haircut, her hair is not that colour at all when you watch her stories sat in the car !

Oh and does she honestly expect us to believe not a bit of food is going to pass her lips on the 6 hour drive back to Edinburgh?! Hilarious!

Reactions: 9
Her hairdresser had cake for her arrival! 😱😱 Why is she portraying that it’s ok after WLS. My parents offered to pay for me to have WLS. Im big but not how she was(20/22). I spent weeks looking into it thinking ‘great quick fix.’ But it blew my mind. Even years down the line your never ‘normal’ I knew I couldn’t live that life. I have found out since I have a lot of deep rooted issues and tackling them first is what I am doing while also trying to eat well and exercise. My mind has to be in the best place before my body can be (my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would love someone to send one of those replies, can't stop laughing at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel that the doable Stanley woman is always so passive aggressive it’s weird
She’s vile!! I ordered a piece from her once and it came ripped.! She sent me voice notes accusing me of sabotaging her work 🤣🤣 the dress was awful, shapeless and cheap. The way she dealt with my complaint was childish and rude. Never again.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s vile!! I ordered a piece from her once and it came ripped.! She sent me voice notes accusing me of sabotaging her work 🤣🤣 the dress was awful, shapeless and cheap. The way she dealt with my complaint was childish and rude. Never again.
that’s exactly what I would expect from her ! Of course I meant to write Donald not doable FYI

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.