Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think that dressing gown is seductive? How many times did she pull it down hoping that her tits would “accidentally” fall out? She’d have to pull it down pretty far judging by how droopy they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poppy tonight - “I don’t like too much too soon”

Poppy in August after dating Archie for 6 minutes - “When you know, you know. You know?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m kinda wondering if this story is a case of she heard someone else- the elena that she mentioned- talking about red flags in the talking stage and thought, oh that’s quite good content. I’ll say come up with my own similar story and that’ll boost my engagement a little bit. Wouldn’t surprise me anyway. Whenever she talks about men nowadays I find myself rolling my eyes and thinking ‘here we go’. I mean, she’s attractive and I’m sure she does get some attention… but probably only some attention. Not men falling at her feet all the time and desperate to spend a night in her bed like she makes out

Reactions: 9
What have i just listened too 😐
😫 truly endless drivel. As if any self respecting woman would put up with / ignore / not see all these red flags! The truth is, she’d accept attention from anyone. Narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Is it that older bloke that everyone was talking about a few weeks ago? I can’t remember his name but he had a podcast and everyone said she was flirting with him

Reactions: 1
KIND?! She comes out with some tit, bit that takes the biscuit, in what world is she kind?!
Screenshot_20211107-075819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just talks utter garbage! Clearly the bloke was an hole and full of tit ..." he found me attractive BEFORE my surgery and he was soo supportive but he hates plus sizes influencers so here have my number so we can continue to flirt and chat bollocks to each other " ...ohhh and she suddenly remembers all this ? She is the queen of naming and shaming men so I find it hard to believe a whole year later she ' suddenly ' remembers a man she was clearly involved with for many many months !

Another chapter for the ' that never happened ' book by Poppy aged 15 3/4s!!

KIND?! She comes out with some tit, bit that takes the biscuit, in what world is she kind?!
View attachment 851395
constantly declares herself as kind and good when she is clearly not!

Anyone remember her taking the piss out of the guy at the bus stop ?

Anyone remember her crappy behaviour towards the air bnb person and the pretend mouse ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know when you were an early teen and you kept a diary? Everything was dramatic and salacious? Instagram is the equivalent to Poppy. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just talks utter garbage! Clearly the bloke was an hole and full of tit ..." he found me attractive BEFORE my surgery and he was soo supportive but he hates plus sizes influencers so here have my number so we can continue to flirt and chat bollocks to each other " ...ohhh and she suddenly remembers all this ? She is the queen of naming and shaming men so I find it hard to believe a whole year later she ' suddenly ' remembers a man she was clearly involved with for many many months !

Another chapter for the ' that never happened ' book by Poppy aged 15 3/4s!!

constantly declares herself as kind and good when she is clearly not!

Anyone remember her taking the piss out of the guy at the bus stop ?

Anyone remember her crappy behaviour towards the air bnb person and the pretend mouse ?
I’ve only followed her for a few months. I’ve missed all the drama! Please spill the tea on these?!

Reactions: 1
And she sends a random bloke her address? Hmmmm well as we all know she spent lockdown at her parents home so she sends some random bloke off the Internet that she is sexting her parents home address?! Of course you did Poppy you absolute loser ! She really is just soo disgustingly awful 😖

Reactions: 11
She knew he was married yet she still kept chatting to him? Eurgh she's like one of those women who would tell you your bloke was making eyes at her cos after all she's a goddess😂😂

Reactions: 14
She knew he was married yet she still kept chatting to him? Eurgh she's like one of those women who would tell you your bloke was making eyes at her cos after all she's a goddess😂😂
And also the whole world was in lockdown but she was going to the city on a mini break with her friend and he was flying to Europe...yep ! If you are going to make up lies to tell a story at least make an effort to make it slightly plausible ! We need to rename her Pinnochio Poppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I found out my husband was chatting to her I'd literally drop him off at her house myself and wish them luck. Jesus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her life reminds me of watching Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. It’s like watching a teenager document their life in such melodrama and outrage when in reality it was such a non-event
Sure, Poppy, this all totally happened and you just happen to recall it whilst doing your makeup with your dressing gown falling off your shoulder seductively. She’s a total wanker. These story times are literally an opportunity for her to eye-duck herself and indulge in her self-loving and feeding her ego

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She stopped talking to him after she found out he was married? Other than to lecture him a bit. I mean, if this happens at all 🙄

Reactions: 5
Of course, and now he’s stopped it all because Poppy expressed her disappointment in him 😂 The self importance is off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.