Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she has her boots on the sofa.. šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but Iā€™ve grown up being taught shoes are off at the front door.

Reactions: 10
Nah she has her boots on the sofa.. šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but Iā€™ve grown up being taught shoes are off at the front door.
Yes me too! And my kids have been taught that. You dint know whatā€™s been outside! Spit n tit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
How is she drinking beer? And a pint! Number one thing they tell you after a bypass is no fizzy drinksā€¦ every again!!

Reactions: 6
Ok I just came here to say it was Nina she stayed with not some random bloke she's pretending to have had. But it's already been said šŸ˜‚ too slow today! I had screenshots for facts too šŸ˜”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I just came here to say it was Nina she stayed with not some random bloke she's pretending to have had. But it's already been said šŸ˜‚ too slow today! I had screenshots for facts too šŸ˜”šŸ˜‚
Really! she went out of her way to make people assume it was a fella with her, very sad!!

Reactions: 11
Youā€™d think considering her parents paid for the WLS theyā€™d be more careful

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How on earth does she do this! I'm smaller than her but would look 10 times the size as her in the same photo!
She's bent forward, turned slightly diagonally and her right arm is bent to hide how far out her body is. Her left arm is pressed tightly to her side to minimise the size of both her arm and body. She's very skilled, I'll give her that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.