Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Spill the tea or just don't mention it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s quite common in Scotland, especially if you live in a flat. I’ve got my name on my door, helps the postie 😁
I was thinking this too, thinking I see it all the time so what’s weird about it and I live in Scotland too. Especially those flats. None of my block do but I am an occasional delivery driver and see it all over

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this too, thinking I see it all the time so what’s weird about it and I live in Scotland too. Especially those flats. None of my block do but I am an occasional delivery driver and see it all over
Ohhh interesting! I was wondering about the plaque thing as that’s not a thing in England (not that I’ve ever seen anyway!)

Reactions: 1
Ohhh interesting! I was wondering about the plaque thing as that’s not a thing in England (not that I’ve ever seen anyway!)
She definitely needs to be more aware though about how she shows off where she lives. She mostly lives alone ( well 🤔) and apparently has a % of men that follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Hushhushxox Universal credit pays her rent as she only works 8 hours a week and he liked climbing mountains at the weekend and she wanted to spend the weekend on bed eating onion rings. Hoping to now hear a lot of tea being spilt! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Well surely you should know that, if you've got a friend in common 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems a bit suss lol this isn’t a rave thread 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could you imagine if a man came into the satchel shop or wherever she work and was filming her work to share with his thousands of followers? She is a walking double standard who claims to be such a feminist 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems a bit suss lol this isn’t a rave thread 😂😅
Sort of caught up, god this thread is different to the Marcus’s Mitchell thread lol @Yesweknowyouhavekids
I never said we had a friend in common, lol and it’s not a rave thread but on the very first thread people were saying they loved her lol
This is from years ago I heard it which came from and friend of a friend from her old friend (I know sound so funny but if she reads here it will be obvious where it came from and might think it’s that person)
She started gaining couple thousand of followers, and did that very first yours campaign, after that she soon started coming narcasstic with her group of friends and started longing them off, and I mean ... would arrange dates and stand them up. They had a chat with her and she told them to eff off and basically disowned them cause she was ‘insta famous’ and they was were jealous
Her first boyfriend ain’t very nice, and cheated was bens friend which I’m sure you know
He was really mean and made her feel insecure about weight and she ditched more friends hence why she is the way with men
She got her first weight loss surgery again you kno but again she doesn’t tell you on the first one she ate BAD really bad. Also her and milly fell out over milly movingly out during lockdown to be with her boyfriend and leaving poppy alone

Also I know Scotland rent may be a bit more than Essex say for 2 been flat is £895, are universal really paying that? Then she workes twice a week, say £540 a month. Taxed ... around £490 how can she go to these fancy places.
I know one influencer same amount of followers... but this guy promotes a lot... he gets £100 every tues from social media.. she must have to tell UC about it

Last edited:
Sort of caught up, god this thread is different to the Marcus’s Mitchell thread lol @Yesweknowyouhavekids
I never said we had a friend in common, lol and it’s not a rave thread but on the very first thread people were saying they loved her lol
This is from years ago I heard it which came from and friend of a friend from her old friend (I know sound so funny but if she reads here it will be obvious where it came from and might think it’s that person)
She started gaining couple thousand of followers, and did that very first yours campaign, after that she soon started coming narcasstic with her group of friends and started longing them off, and I mean ... would arrange dates and stand them up. They had a chat with her and she told them to eff off and basically disowned them cause she was ‘insta famous’ and they was were jealous
Her first boyfriend ain’t very nice, and cheated was bens friend which I’m sure you know
He was really mean and made her feel insecure about weight and she ditched more friends hence why she is the way with men
She got her first weight loss surgery again you kno but again she doesn’t tell you on the first one she ate BAD really bad. Also her and milly fell out over milly movingly out during lockdown to be with her boyfriend and leaving poppy alone

Also I know Scotland rent may be a bit more than Essex say for 2 been flat is £895, are universal really paying that? Then she workes twice a week, say £540 a month. Taxed ... around £490 how can she go to these fancy places.
I know one influencer same amount of followers... but this guy promotes a lot... he gets £100 every tues from social media.. she must have to tell UC about it
You clearly aren't aware of her bank of mum and dad ?

Which boyfriend? Not the second last one?

It’s quite common in Scotland, especially if you live in a flat. I’ve got my name on my door, helps the postie 😁
...and the thieves lol

I've seen it too but it tend to disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her brother shared a picture of a box on his stories and it’s from Poppys cupboard. The caption was can you guess what it is. It’s a camping chair for fat people 😬😂 (All you can see in the stories of the name of the contents of the box - I had to Google it)

Reactions: 4
Her brother shared a picture of a box on his stories and it’s from Poppys cupboard. The caption was can you guess what it is. It’s a camping chair for fat people 😬😂 (All you can see in the stories of the name of the contents of the box - I had to Google it)
I genuinely thought it was going to be a dildo.

• Haha
Going back to Essex for a hospital appointment in London.
Surely if you lived in Edinburgh then you’d not be travelling to London for hospital appointments so obviously not telling doctors/hospitals where she lives as they’d tell her to transfer etc.
dont moan Poppy about the journey for the appointment there and back your making the hard work yourself.
I wonder do you have a registered gp in Scotland?

Reactions: 10
Basically the only thing keeping her up here is her part time job. I’m sure they have branches in the south of England.
The way she said ‘after a full day’s work’ annoyed me. Most other adults juggle a full day’s work every single day alongside many other commitments- because that’s just the reality of living/ participating in society as a grown up. All the while she’s moaning about having to sit on a train and do nothing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.