Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppetta83

VIP Member
So she had that tattoo due to toxic men in her life, she's literally had 2 boyfriends and I wouldn't consider Archie a boyfriend.
She’s had a tattoo?? Let me seeeeeee! Is it featuring one of those toxic shots? Cos we know how much she loves to knock the shots back!

AffLink

Lol at tying to pass off being rundown for the stye in her eye. Maybe if she stopped galavanting around the country and stopped going on benders, she’d be less tired/rundown.

Obviously I don’t know the reason she has one, but she always removes her makeup with micellar water and never with an actual cleanser, and that can’t be good for her skin in general.
Yeh and she does a terrible job with the micellar water, too! Always aggressively rubs her eyes. Would work so much better if she let it soak onto the make up!

Poppetta83

VIP Member
also as someone who’s got shite veins, if any water actually passed her lips she’d probably find they got blood from her a wee bit easier but of course that would give her nothing to moan about 🙄
Rant over… she’s really pissed me off these last few days 😂
Blood from her wee?

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I've litreally just looked at it on asos but the pictures on there don't do it justice. It is quite nice.

Why must she just have a bra on just put a top on with the skirt and talk about them both together 🙄
I had a look but couldn’t find it, and I really don’t want to click on her link

Em_

VIP Member
I don't think I'd ever realised how droopy her boobs were before. Oh and that see through dress, Jesus her stomach, I know it might be excess fat, but she's not lost that much weight to have a lot of excess fat. I despise her, she's rotten to the core.

Hw3880

I just hope she’s declaring the income for her ads, no one likes a benefit cheat
Mon the nenefut
Bank of Mum and Dad pay for her I reckon.

She probably gets PIP too because of her hips/mobility, which she’s entitled to, regardless of her income.

There’s nothing else she could claim really is there as she’s of working age, and obviously doesn’t seek more employment (so that she’s full time), plus I doubt she’d flaunt her lifestyle all over the net if she was claiming a sickness benefit.

Probably Chinese whispers, unless they meant PIP as a benefit.
Stop speaking so much sense!