Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the vibe I get too, like it’s all our fault we’re not buying her clothing. She was complaining about fast fashion doing her out of business but her company has not been trading long, she would have known what she was getting into in terms of competing with Asda and Primark.

As it happens, I think there is a market for good quality plus sized fashion that you pay a lot for and it lasts you years. It might not be a particularly large market, for a variety of reasons, but it’s there. However, the market for expensive, plus-sized tents must be minuscule. Who encouraged her to go all out on this?
You're so right....plus size clothing has come a long way from the only shop being Evans..but Donald Stanley is setting it back by years..there are not many plus size women who could get away with those oversized kaftany dress things she does, I'm fat and small, and I would look a right tit in one. She's got massive competition now, we don't need to buy her big tents, we can actually get clothing similar to our skinny girlfriends! I have a feeling she's not going to last much longer...which will be our fault of course!

Reactions: 15
You're so right....plus size clothing has come a long way from the only shop being Evans..but Donald Stanley is setting it back by years..there are not many plus size women who could get away with those oversized kaftany dress things she does, I'm fat and small, and I would look a right tit in one. She's got massive competition now, we don't need to buy her big tents, we can actually get clothing similar to our skinny girlfriends! I have a feeling she's not going to last much longer...which will be our fault of course!
But imagine the owner complaining about fast fashion ruining her business but also hiring Jess who brings out a “collection” of fast fashion every 6 weeks or so 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The duck are those photos?
Bad hips?
Whos she laughing at again?
Whos taking those photos?
Whats the hand one at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her foot looks like it has been photoshopped on because it’s SO BIG! It’s like a clowns foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know she thinks she looks exactly like that photo of Victoria. Beckham. If nothing else, it shows how gravity helps displace fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s trying to imply with all her stories today that she got some last night 🙄 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t she staying with Jess?
Not last night. Jess went home after DS event I’m assuming otherwise we would have got more annoying stories of them being drunken bams. Last night Poppy had a PR hire stay where I’m guessing she boned a tinder guy. (Probably the man from mousegate Airbnb night).

I can't help but feel that her story was fake and all for Archie's benefit, she's so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was staying with Nina in the hotel, if you look at her stories she posted a photo of the bed/tv and tagged the same hotel 😂😂
But Poppy has to make out like it was a guy! 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally to create some curiosity around her companion she said she shared a bed with a person and couldn’t reach ‘them’ - why couldn’t she say she? And her mate was with her in the bar on stories and has posted from the same hotel too. Honestly can’t cope with the insincerity of her!

Reactions: 7
Literally to create some curiosity around her companion she said she shared a bed with a person and couldn’t reach ‘them’ - why couldn’t she say she? And her mate was with her in the bar on stories and has posted from the same hotel too. Honestly can’t cope with the insincerity of her!
It’s really sad. She could have just said I was in bed with “friends name” and couldn’t reach her.

Reactions: 5
The dirty woman has got her boots on inside and all over the furniture

Reactions: 4
Blows my mind to call this work! Yeah mine too !
I'm amazed anyone considers that gurning face and awkward posing modelling?! Not sure which is worse tbh, her thinking she's a model or those massive ugly boots !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.