Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just not funny. I can't help but think she's trying to copy Jess with the purple outfit, but she's not funny

Reactions: 7
I really don’t get even ordering that outfit. In what planet would that suit her? She’s delusional about her shape sometimes.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t get even ordering that outfit. In what planet would that suit her? She’s delusional about her shape sometimes.
And having pranced about and sweated in them all, and let's not forget she has psoriasis, she will return the lot for a refund and some other poor unsuspecting person to be sent them ...it really shocks me that she sees nothing wrong with ordering all these clothes she has zero intention of keeping to wear with the sole intention of making money from the Affiliate links she adds.. it really is a something that companies like Asos need to address !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Companies like ASOS don’t care lol, they get free advertising on a wide scale, influencers influence tons of people to buy their stuff probably make them thousands with every haul!! So they love it!! It’s a way for them to boost their sales

That’s why I never click on their links because then every purchase I make after (I think for 30 days) will give them money !!

Reactions: 11
Omg! What on earth. Her clothes and posing do hide a lot.
i gotta hand it to her, she dresses herself quite well, i wouldn’t know what i do if i had that belly. prob wouldn’t leave the house let alone date etc

Reactions: 7
To be fair, this particular photo has made me laugh! Don’t get me wrong, she’s annoying and clearly in denial about her clothes size, brother still looks like a Bigfoot creep, but this did make me laugh!
Me too but the rest ..no ! And the rest with her brother commenting I massively got the ick !

Reactions: 2
Why is she always sucking food out of her teeth when she comes on stories? It’s like she’s always just been eating before recording 🤢 it’s gross!

Reactions: 10
Deal breaker - someone that wears tit shoes 🤣🤣🤣

says the woman that lives her life in massive clown size ugly trainers !! I would imagine most men looking at her think what the f**k has she got on her feet! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s she doing the washing up in that purple outfit for if she’s sending it back? The scruffy mess

Reactions: 15
And having pranced about and sweated in them all, and let's not forget she has psoriasis, she will return the lot for a refund and some other poor unsuspecting person to be sent them ...it really shocks me that she sees nothing wrong with ordering all these clothes she has zero intention of keeping to wear with the sole intention of making money from the Affiliate links she adds.. it really is a something that companies like Asos need to address !
That purple outfit- having rolled about in it , had the front area stuck up her vagina and washed up in it ! Let's hope she's had the decency not to send it back !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That purple outfit- having rolled about in it , had the front area stuck up her vagina and washed up in it ! Let's hope she's had the decency not to send it back !!
That outfit is £140 so guaranteed she’s sent it back

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And she’s trying to buy those tartan DMs! 🤮 I’m Scottish (and don’t hate tartan!) but those are vile.

Reactions: 6
Here we go with another random encounter with a man…
Add it to the novel of things that never happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Poppy just can’t leave the house without being approached by random men can she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.